5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
A Shopping Adventure has been added in 15a, all images are on

Last edited:

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
The issues with the images is as follows:
The Images and Images1 folder contains all images with the JPG extension but they are all PNG. They have the correct encryption but the game can not display the PNG files so you get white screens.

Please save the files as PNG then convert to JPG before re-ecrypting for game moding.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
The issues with the images is as follows:
The Images and Images1 folder contains all images with the JPG extension but they are all PNG. They have the correct encryption but the game can not display the PNG files so you get white screens.

Please save the files as PNG then convert to JPG before re-ecrypting for game moding.

Thanks ;)

They are IMG files that go in the images folder, except the emo for shopping. If you decrypt them, they become JPG and the game won't display either JPG or PNG. The IMG are needed in the images folder.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
They are IMG files that go in the images folder, except the emo for shopping. If you decrypt them, they become JPG and the game won't display either JPG or PNG. The IMG are needed in the images folder.
I know - the drecrypted images are detected by IrfanView as PNG while having the JPG extention. When you decrypt any of the original images they are JPG with JPG extention and can easily be re-encrypted.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I know - the drecrypted images are detected by IrfanView as PNG while having the JPG extention. When you decrypt any of the original images they are JPG with JPG extention and can easily be re-encrypted.
The PNG can be re-encrypted same as JPG, the PNG have a higher quality and resolution. I use Zeth's

for all of mine.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You said, your last mod 15a is now a combination of your own mod/diamond mod/shopping mod. But I miss the complete jogging part from diamond mod. Is this done intentionally or accidentally happens when the mods are joined ?
By the way, I have same problem with showing the PNG with wrong extension (program IrfanView), but I can choose to rename them. And with the ImageTools it's absolutely no problem to re-encrypt also PNG-files. But 2 images behave funny.
1. p-blog-bang-19.img - cannot be decrypted (seems to be destroyed, file header not readable, have re-DL and tested it several time)
2. e-as-6.png - the background looks really normal, but max and alice have somehow false proportions. They looks like hobbits. Sorry is my impression (I know the image is from someone else).

Chancer

May 13, 2017
You said, your last mod 15a is now a combination of your own mod/diamond mod/shopping mod. But I miss the complete jogging part from diamond mod. Is this done intentionally or accidentally happens when the mods are joined ?
By the way, I have same problem with showing the PNG with wrong extension (program IrfanView), but I can choose to rename them. And with the ImageTools it's absolutely no problem to re-encrypt also PNG-files. But 2 images behave funny.
1. p-blog-bang-19.img - cannot be decrypted (seems to be destroyed, file header not readable, have re-DL and tested it several time)
2. e-as-6.png - the background looks really normal, but max and alice have somehow false proportions. They looks like hobbits. Sorry is my impression (I know the image is from someone else).

The jogging part had not been added, (slow on knowing it existed) and will be added soon. Here are different for p-blog-bang-19.img and png. I agree on e-as-6.png, and it's how it comes from Fan Art.

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
dont know whats wrong but when i choose the option to have fun with the mother watching tv the entire scene is white screen, i have downloaded the image files multiple times now and its still the same

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes