Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 45040

Here's a copy of the mom tv. Tell me what the other problems are, so I can correct them.
Just read the last 2 pages of the thread....I've removed it and moved on until it gets sorted out

Chancer

May 13, 2017
yes i did . if you choose to punish yours sisters and then choose private punishment <i>go back to breakfast</i>
is not there
Sorry, I was in wrong private punishment, I tried these several times, hope they work for you too.
needpunish=0&hour=9&breakfast.default^ <i>go to the table</i>
needpunish=0&hour=19&dinner.default^ <i>go to the table</i>

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Just Info: installed the updated mod+save renamed it and works. Kira BJ underwater scene at the Pool work´s now! But still have the white screens. No "Talk to" (Lisa making Homework) comic bubble at Friday 23:00, but on other day´s it work´s. Mom TV watch scenes (Mom+Kira at the Pool Tape+some of the second options, tv pic´s dated 2017.09.20) stll do not show up. That is what i noticed about changes by the mod update for now.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, I was in wrong private punishment, I tried these several times, hope they work for you too.
needpunish=0&hour=9&breakfast.default^ <i>go to the table</i>
needpunish=0&hour=19&dinner.default^ <i>go to the table</i>
sorry chancer still the same :f you choose to punish yours sisters and then choose private punishment <i>go back to breakfast</i>
is not there.

D

Deleted member 118772

@Chancer hey chancer amazing work :) there are some new events with diamond mod with mom watching TV at night, can you add those in your mod?

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
"White Screen" Mysterium solved. I checked the game "Images" Folder, compared it with the "Images" Folder from the Mega Download Drive and found the whole Files were missing in in the Gamefolder. I must missed to copy them over. Tv evening scenes with Anne now work all. Alice Bathroom also (during the tv event). etc.

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
sorry i didn't get which difference there from downloading the DIA.8 alpha o the formatted one, and where i need to put them to make them properly work for the game

Chancer

May 13, 2017
sorry i didn't get which difference there from downloading the DIA.8 alpha o the formatted one, and where i need to put them to make them properly work for the game
You don't need the DIA files, they are used by modders.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Just Info: installed the updated mod+save renamed it and works. Kira BJ underwater scene at the Pool work´s now! But still have the white screens. No "Talk to" (Lisa making Homework) comic bubble at Friday 23:00, but on other day´s it work´s. Mom TV watch scenes (Mom+Kira at the Pool Tape+some of the second options, tv pic´s dated 2017.09.20) stll do not show up. That is what i noticed about changes by the mod update for now.
They are in Images 1, just click date created, maybe twice, and they should show at the top.

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
Wanna ask about "But i need to look at your sexy bod mom" at 10.00 weekday. When i click that option it basically do nothing. Is that how it supposed to be?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Wanna ask about "But i need to look at your sexy bod mom" at 10.00 weekday. When i click that option it basically do nothing. Is that how it supposed to be?

Sorry, forgot to remove that one, as it changed to under "I know what I want."

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes