Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Here is the part of the TXT Mod that has no Images to show but only white background
Those are from Seduction mod, and not included in my images. Here is where you need to get them from:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
helo !

is the mod updated with shopping adventure 0.5 ? ( updated like 2 or 3 days ago)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No I missed that update, busy with other things.
no problem , can instal it directly (should be compatible i think) . i myself get easily lost with all the mods and the udpates happen everytime without ETA :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
find a typo... my english is bad, but i dont think this have sens.. during sex scene with sis in kitchen she talk about filling herself with her own cum lol
here screen for show the typo (not sure wich mod this come from, but i think its inclued in here)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
find a typo... my english is bad, but i dont think this have sens.. during sex scene with sis in kitchen she talk about filling herself with her own cum lol
here screen for show the typo (not sure wich mod this come from, but i think its inclued in here)
It's not a mod, it's part of the original game.

Herman Sukoco

Dec 28, 2017
when I choose some scene, why the images won't change or change become white screen? when I checked, I had images for some scenes, but it still won't change. is the mod isn't connected to the images file or what app to connect between img file and the data? pls help

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
when I choose some scene, why the images won't change or change become white screen? when I checked, I had images for some scenes, but it still won't change. is the mod isn't connected to the images file or what app to connect between img file and the data? pls help
Depends on the scene, if it is mine or seduction mod. If you can say which scenes, I might be able to help you.

Last edited:

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Props to the mod creator, I've gotten around to playing this one... the definite way to play this game. I'm still trying to see what content is added since I have no idea how to check the files.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Props to the mod creator, I've gotten around to playing this one... the definite way to play this game. I'm still trying to see what content is added since I have no idea how to check the files.
There is a spoiler change log in the OP. It tells what has been added. It is not updated for v12.

Reactions: Leghemoglobin

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Those are from Seduction mod, and not included in my images. Here is where you need to get them from:
Thanks for the tips, after downloading the missing images, no more white blank windows, thanks again!

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Hmm I dont see the "combination" here. I downloaded everything and the pictures but there are still so many missing pictures -.- Is this here up-to-date?

Reactions: ZoolooS
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes