Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wizard75

Jun 24, 2017
When you cheat on your skills you have to add 1 point at a time and it kicks you out after adding 1 point and you have to go back into it to add another so it takes a very long time to get your skills up.

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm I dont see the "combination" here. I downloaded everything and the pictures but there are still so many missing pictures -.- Is this here up-to-date?
Depends on the mods that you are using, i'm using Chancer Mod and i also experienced blank white background during sleep with mom's route, but after getting the right images from the seduction mod thread, no more blank white images appeared, my BB images folder now have 3,800 plus images inside.

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
I am now on my 688 days, i was able to unlock Mom's Route, Liza, Alice, Olivia and Liza, Kate, Kate and Alice, Aunt Kira, Sex education with Aunt Kira and Alice, but still not able to unlock olivia's mom route, can anyone give me a tip on how to trigger Olivia's Mom route?

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
but after getting the right images from the seduction mod thread
Thats the problem. Its not a combination mod if I need to download every file manually. I thought this mod here contain every image of

- A Shopping Adventure mod
- Seduction mod
- Diamond mod
- ... (other mods included)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thats the problem. Its not a combination mod if I need to download every file manually. I thought this mod here contain every image of

- A Shopping Adventure mod
- Seduction mod
- Diamond mod
- ... (other mods included)
The mods are included, the images are not. I have over 800 images from fan art, plus Diamond 's with Derover and Rich's shopping adventure. If I add Seduction mod images, it would add about 500 more. You only need the Seduction mod images from here :

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The mods are included, the images are not. I have over 800 images from fan art, plus Diamond 's with Derover and Rich's shopping adventure. If I add Seduction mod images, it would add about 500 more. You only need the Seduction mod images from here :
so after the installation of your mod and following ya instructions you also have to implement the images of the mod called seduction? if so, please update ya installation tutorial, so people know first hand what to do.

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
Do I need to take the images out of the folders they came in and put them in "Images" or do I put the whole folder inside"Images"?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I have seen zhat you now have not only changed assembly.dll also 0001.dat and 0002.dat. Any reason for that?
I'm still struggling with my own mod, most parts are working (incl. animation), but I cannot get change.lisa.plan.dia to work (others not yet tested), so also your wakeup-scene is not running in my mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes