Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Little bug report, no dialogue choice when going to Lisa's room while getting ready for school. No dialogue choices present

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
chào bạn. tại sao tôi đã sử dụng mod của bạn mà ko có cảnh hút thuốc với Alice

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
chào bạn. tại sao tôi đã sử dụng mod của bạn mà ko có cảnh hút thuốc với Alice
English only, use google if you don't speak it

I'll do it for you this time.

"Hello. Why did I use your mod without smoking scenes with Alice"

Chancer

May 13, 2017
For now my latest update will be removed. Don't know what happened to part of it during upload, so I'm removing it until fixed.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
So, I'm beeing a little stupid here... How the f... do I install this mod? Just copy and paste images from the folders? That is all I could find in the Mega folder. No ''mod.txt'', no nothing... For seduction mod, for exaple, I had the file. Now, If I understant corectly, all I have to do is copy and paste some images? Really?

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
if you read above he removed the mod temporarily

"For now my latest update will be removed. Don't know what happened to part of it during upload, so I'm removing it until fixed."

Reactions: Phyreo

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
if you read above he removed the mod temporarily

"For now my latest update will be removed. Don't know what happened to part of it during upload, so I'm removing it until fixed."
Yeah. Thanks! I saw after I've posted that the mod is suspended until fix. Top bad... Still, I am trying to find out what it has to offer, since the removal of the seduction mod. For me, at least, that one remains the best one .

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Yeap will eagerly wait for the fixed mod text. Hopefully with seduction mod :) Thanks Sir for your hard work and keeping this fan waiting on your updates. :)

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Chancer not sure if this is yours but if you fuck Kira on the poolside at 3 am first and last pictures are fine but all the ones in between are of Max in uniform at Military Camp

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Where is the mod zip file link can't seems to find it anybody can help??
The answer to your question is just a few post's above yours... posted for now my latest update will be removed. Don't know what happened to part of it during upload, so I'm removing it until fixed.

Reactions: Dominus23

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have worked the bugs out of my stuff. It is ready for downloading, on page1.

Reactions: Jacs
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes