Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017
at some point after done the movie with Alice and her friend..Kira will tell Max that mom will doing some work at her studio..and at the end of the dialog Kira said she sent some link ..but there nothing at my laptop ..

Chancer

May 13, 2017
at some point after done the movie with Alice and her friend..Kira will tell Max that mom will doing some work at her studio..and at the end of the dialog Kira said she sent some link ..but there nothing at my laptop ..
Have you tried watching TV with mom at night? If you are using the included save, it may be I screwed it up. It was triggered before that, so it's already has been done.

Showtime86

Dec 1, 2017
Hi all and thanks Chancer for this mod. I'm having problems with the money cheat... when i enter the shop it says that i do not have money. What am i doing wrong?

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017
Have you tried watching TV with mom at night? If you are using the included save, it may be I screwed it up. It was triggered before that, so it's already has been done.
i use the save file that you provide . and already watch tv at night

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I think it's been two weeks (in game) since i started, but i really don't know... sorry :(
Here is my save file in case it's useful.
Looking in your save, it was day 12. That problem has existed a long time. Wait a day or two and the money should not disappear any more.

Reactions: Showtime86
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes