Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From the first 10 days guide i remember i had to frame alice and lisa once.Now i can do it more,in order to increase my authority over them?

Any help with mom?I massage her,the little max pops out,i feel sorry for that,next scene i apologize and persuade her for another try.
Keep going on the framing of both Alice and Lisa till you get Max authority maxed out then you just need to do there dishes and help with homework however you want to.

Its a long grind for mom just keep going and if you think you are stuck then try and talk to all girls to see if new convo comes up.

swades777

Apr 24, 2020
hi , i have completed upto olivia and lisa shopping lesbian watch task...after that what should i do ... i saw max talking to mom about olivia at pool event in thread but i am not reaching it...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi , i have completed upto olivia and lisa shopping lesbian watch task...after that what should i do ... i saw max talking to mom about olivia at pool event in thread but i am not reaching it...
That sounds like you have a mod installed in your game and we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

For help when using mods go to the mod thread and ask.

swades777

Apr 24, 2020
That sounds like you have a mod installed in your game and we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

For help when using mods go to the mod thread and ask.
i played sequentially only using the threads from here and saves from here also tried ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i played sequentially only using the threads from here and saves from here also tried ...
and could you please tell me ... how lisa sex machine scene works ???
You posted this:
""""i have completed upto olivia and lisa shopping lesbian watch""""
Have no idea what you are talking about here because there is no """Olivia and Lisa lesbian"""" scene in the original DS game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, i got rid of eric ans started massaging mom,legs for the momento but no further. I have completed sensual massaging. How can i progress with mom?

As for Lisa, i try kissing with kira,do yoga etc.Still done nothing with alice though.
One problem with that is that doing yoga seems to be accessible in only one of the paths, when you ask Lisa to be your GF from the start. I went the path with buying jewelry for Lisa to help her compete against Oliva. When the GF option comes up after mentor has progressed, the $1000, the yoga, and the other conditions do not come into play.

I need to learn how to edit the mod file to allow yoga to begin. ;-)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I guess you missed the part that eric is blackmailing Kira for sex to save Max.
That is if you go to Kira at 3 am several times and get the BJ.
When the Sacrifice opportunity came up, I had to make a decision. In my mind, Kira was choosing to concede to Eric's demands for the family. She is a more worldly adult and had chosen this path. She was letting Eric screw her with her eyes wide open. She knows that Max is not happy with this event. If, on the other hand, Max would choose to offer up his older sister (because he's already having sexual interactions with Kira?), that would have led to Max's corruption.

In my first run, I cooperated with Eric for a time in order to gain his trust and get the money out of him to help achieve his downfall, then once I felt I was ready (I actually wasn't. I should have waited a bit more to get more cash), I changed to war and kept at it. In a way, this was sacrificing Ann for a time, but trying to undo his influence on her was nearly impossible. Instead, I made sure Max's two sisters were not corrupted by Eric while playing him.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been going past the end of the walkthroughs I've seen so far. Fortunately, the choices aren't as critical as with early game content.

Are there any that goes into 0.13 content, like the clinic?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im stucked here.
Where apartement kira i don't know.
Someone can help me?
That is from a mod and we can only help here for the vanilla game, for support when using mods is to ask in the mod thread for help.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
I m stauck in a loop. aia keep havind nights with kira and lisa(not full anal from what i can see), lisa keeps wanting oral etc every other night while a drone spies us,and mom keepd having a dialogue option sayinf if she wants fun,without leading anywhere as she s bored.Am i doing something wrong?Can i go further with lisa and mom?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I m stauck in a loop. aia keep havind nights with kira and lisa(not full anal from what i can see), lisa keeps wanting oral etc every other night while a drone spies us,and mom keepd having a dialogue option sayinf if she wants fun,without leading anywhere as she s bored.Am i doing something wrong?Can i go further with lisa and mom?
Without knowing everything you can do it seems you are missing some content.
As long as you are playing the vanilla game then go here and check out my mini-walktroughs.
""12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough. ""
""15. How to unlock v.12 new content. ""
""17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) ""
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question. How can I reduce mom-eric relationship? Can I do that? From 'very close' to very far for example
It is very hard to do that because the only 2 options that reduce his influence over her are watching tv and opening her door at 10 am and telling her she looks good.
Both of which are reduce after she starts dating him.

Its best just to leave it alone and work on both Lisa and Alice's influence and keep it down to 0 as much as possible until you get rid of his ass.

rogermichel

May 25, 2020
hello I got in trouble with version 0.20, with mod and suddenly on a saturday before max can go with the girls on shopping my money get back to 0
Any help will be welcome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello I got in trouble with version 0.20, with mod and suddenly on a saturday before max can go with the girls on shopping my money get back to 0
Any help will be welcome
We can only help with the original vanilla game that is on here v.13, your version is either a mod or another remake by another developer.
Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver]
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

For help please go to the thread that you downloaded your game from.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote