Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
This game... ugh... I've spent the last 4 days and more hours each than anyone should, trying to get past this game... this is the most addictive worst grind ever... I feel like a crackhead. I hate myself...

How in the hell do you buy weed? I've been through six playthroughs to the point of getting chance to buy large amount of weed but have never seen it on the computer and never been offered a chance to buy a small amount as other posts have mentioned in here... is there a cheat that can just give me the large amount of weed? I don't want to restart this yet again... I'm ready to walk way but... four days... I'm just throwing good time after bad here, right?

I don't see anything in here that clarifies how to buy weed. Everything just says "once you buy the weed... go do this..."

This game couldn't be a more obfuscated grindy mess... if I wasn't so enamoured with the two daughters, I'd have dropped this in the first 30 minutes. It really is an awful game with two of the best teasing characters in the 3d graphic world. Just one long clickfest tease...

But this isn't a review...

This is a question: how the hell do you buy weed?

EDIT: Lame... like two days of gameplay after I posted this... just clickin along... i was offered the chance to get small amount of weed... out of order much?

This game... I tell you. And just to be clear for others: you have to keep waiting up every night talking to Alice's girlfriend, long past when you think you've learned it all and gotten in... which I had been doing, that's how I was offered the big deal... just lame... this could have been the best game ever in this genre if it was completed, eric was written out of it entirely, and if they could eliminate 99% of the grind... and let us buy weed easier and in order.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
This game... ugh... I've spent the last 4 days and more hours each than anyone should, trying to get past this game... this is the most addictive worst grind ever... I feel like a crackhead. I hate myself...

How in the hell do you buy weed? I've been through six playthroughs to the point of getting chance to buy large amount of weed but have never seen it on the computer and never been offered a chance to buy a small amount as other posts have mentioned in here... is there a cheat that can just give me the large amount of weed? I don't want to restart this yet again... I'm ready to walk way but... four days... I'm just throwing good time after bad here, right?

I don't see anything in here that clarifies how to buy weed. Everything just says "once you buy the weed... go do this..."

This game couldn't be a more obfuscated grindy mess... if I wasn't so enamoured with the two daughters, I'd have dropped this in the first 30 minutes. It really is an awful game with two of the best teasing characters in the 3d graphic world. Just one long clickfest tease...

But this isn't a review...

This is a question: how the hell do you buy weed?
karen will often visit alice in midnight i forgot how many times just keep talk with her when she come that time eventually she will ask you help her get some weed. first you need to ask lisa and watt for few days lisa can't help you so try ask kira next and she will help you look for it wait few days again and kira will tell you you can buy from your laptop there

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It’s a bug try use the lisa gf bug fix from the laptop cheat or worst you need to start from the beginning of the game
I ended up adding the GF fix.

One thing missing is that so far, once the kissing stage was done, there's no more kissing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

One thing missing is that so far, once the kissing stage was done, there's no more kissing.
Yes that is correct once you train her its over.

Hopefully the new Dev doing a remake and adding in more options will keep kissing all throughout the game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Yeah the kissing lesson already on that part don’t worry once she be your girlfriend you both will be kissing a lot in later of the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah the kissing lesson already on that part don’t worry once she be your girlfriend you both will be kissing a lot in later of the game
Not in this original version of the game once training is done kissing Lisa is no more.

Only one you can kiss all game long is Kira 2 times a week at 3 am.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not in this original version of the game once training is done kissing Lisa is no more.

Only one you can kiss all game long is Kira 2 times a week at 3 am.
Doesn't make sense, especially when they are going for "romantic."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do any of them say you have reach the end in this version?
If you want to upload your save game for just this game I can look at it.
There is training for for bartender of cook at this time, maybe it will come in a few more updates.
I expect you mean there is no training for bartender or cook at this time...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's where it ends for now. You'll have to wait and see whether that story is continued in a future update.
That was a bit of a disappointing scenario...
Lisa has brought up seducing Olivia, so perhaps not all is lost!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Arachnophobia questline seems pretty pointless if one has already completed blog. Blackmailing Alice to get naked and molesting her while sleeping seems a little pointless after you're already having sex in front of the camera...

Likewise, the handcuff scene. You have an option to take off Lisa's shorts even though she is laying there naked...

Looks like the game still has some pathing problems. ;-)

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Well, i got rid of eric ans started massaging mom,legs for the momento but no further. I have completed sensual massaging. How can i progress with mom?

As for Lisa, i try kissing with kira,do yoga etc.Still done nothing with alice though.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, does kissing exist in another version?
It seems like this new remake will have it all through the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/

Well, i got rid of eric ans started massaging mom,legs for the momento but no further. I have completed sensual massaging. How can i progress with mom?

As for Lisa, i try kissing with kira,do yoga etc.Still done nothing with alice though.
You must work on all quests at the same time for other quests to move forward, triggers were put in all quests for all quests starting in version .10.

Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times for scenes to show up.
You must do kissing training with Kira many times before you can try on Lisa and her mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I expect you mean there is no training for bartender or cook at this time...
And never will be in this abandoned game, we may see it in the new remake though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-03-5-005-aleksey90.43101/

Doesn't make sense, especially when they are going for "romantic."
DarkSilver got pissed off because his game was pirated here so he changed it up stopping the romance to make Max a mindless dip shit and then abandoned his game.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
From the first 10 days guide i remember i had to frame alice and lisa once.Now i can do it more,in order to increase my authority over them?

Any help with mom?I massage her,the little max pops out,i feel sorry for that,next scene i apologize and persuade her for another try.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote