Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Just play and do all quest even some closed quest and it will happen.
Triggers are in a few other quest so you must work on all quest and it will happen.

Just play.
hey man thanks i finally trigger the changing role when i keep do the spider quest thanks! i almost give up though until when i can make love with alice instead of the old method type by touching each other lol

AJ420

Aug 9, 2019
how much longer i have to keep excercising to keep boyfriend with lisa?
is there anything new will comeup/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how much longer i have to keep excercising to keep boyfriend with lisa?
is there anything new will comeup/
well without knowing where you are at in her quests no one can say what if anything is left for you to do.

Upload your save and I will take a look.

To stay on Lisa's good side you need to workout 2 times a week anyway.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Wouldn t it be more profitable,if the 2nd camera was placed in mom s room???At the early stage of the game,eric comes and...does her,but in the pool only kira swims.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wouldn t it be more profitable,if the 2nd camera was placed in mom s room???At the early stage of the game,eric comes and...does her,but in the pool only kira swims.
After testing this game well over 100 times this is what I found out.
"""Okay the first one Max buys should go to the pool. It will make great money in the early part of the game. (About double what the cam in mom's room will do in the same time frame.)"""
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Moms room only has 2 people in it 2-3 times a week for 3 hours per day where as the pool has with Max when one of the girls there many times per day.
Mom and Max at 7, Max and Alice several hours a day, Lisa 3 hours every day with Max being there and so on.

When they sleep there is no gain in viewers, 2 or more at a place will gain more viewers.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
OK,for the time being i m friend with eric,till i have a steady income.I ll place the cam at the pool like you mentioned.I m on my way to start weed quest and have already done one photoshot with kira.I ll try to figure how i can do lisa now.Mom does no yoga any more

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK,for the time being i m friend with eric,till i have a steady income.I ll place the cam at the pool like you mentioned.I m on my way to start weed quest and have already done one photoshot with kira.I ll try to figure how i can do lisa now.Mom does no yoga any more
If you want eric to take over Lisa's sex ed then go ahead and start it, this is if you like NTR crap.

Otherwise read this.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

D

Deleted member 1921707

yo how you make it this scene? i can't get this scene no matte what, plus did you already pass the ann get the lesbian movie action? i think maybe 5th movie i guess?
I have been through all the movies and watched the lesbian one with Alice in the lounge when Ann isn't home
You have to talk to Kira about getting the disc. I also kept having sex with Ann in the lounge and Alice eventually
catches them and blackmails them into having "fun" with her and public spanking for Ann.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I have been through all the movies and watched the lesbian one with Alice in the lounge when Ann isn't home
You have to talk to Kira about getting the disc. I also kept having sex with Ann in the lounge and Alice eventually
catches them and blackmails them into having "fun" with her and public spanking for Ann.
Problem is the I haven pkay through many days but still doesn’t have he kira new conversation about Ann new movie maybe I need to do anything to trigger it? I don’t know

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Just play and do all quest even some closed quest and it will happen.
Triggers are in a few other quest so you must work on all quest and it will happen.

Just play.
How I increase luck by snap Eric picture jerking? I always either unlucky he left or unlucky take a picture of him jerking any idea?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How I increase luck by snap Eric picture jerking? I always either unlucky he left or unlucky take a picture of him jerking any idea?
I'd save at time 18:00 of the day I know Eric is gonna be pervin' in front of Alice's room. Make different choices (or not take action) on every hour until I get the correct set of choices that will end up with successfully taking a picture of Eric jerking on Alice. That way I don't have to wait for another random night for the scene to trigger.

This scene with Eric contains many luck rolls so even if you have a cheat that manipulates luck, it can only help you once in this scene and then you luck roll goes back to normal.

Good luck.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'd save at time 18:00 of the day I know Eric is gonna be pervin' in front of Alice's room. Make different choices (or not take action) on every hour until I get the correct set of choices that will end up with successfully taking a picture of Eric jerking on Alice. That way I don't have to wait for another random night for the scene to trigger.

This scene with Eric contains many luck rolls so even if you have a cheat that manipulates luck, it can only help you once in this scene and then you luck roll goes back to normal.

Good luck.
you mean when he watching alice test her lingires or?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Good luck.
i remember his peep time was tuesday midnight and thursday right?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
you mean when he watching alice test her lingires or?
No, the 2:00 event when he's peeping Alice.

i remember his peep time was tuesday midnight and thursday right?
Yes, everytime he's visiting can give chance to him peeping Alice at 2:00. So when he's around starting at 18:00, make different actions (or no action) every hour until you trigger the peeping event at 2:00 and successfully take the picture. Depending on how fast you can get the right set of actions and inactions, you will succeed. Expect some frustration. It might take awhile.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
No, the 2:00 event when he's peeping Alice.

Yes, everytime he's visiting can give chance to him peeping Alice at 2:00. So when he's around starting at 18:00, make different actions (or no action) every hour until you trigger the peeping event at 2:00 and successfully take the picture. Depending on how fast you can get the right set of actions and inactions, you will succeed. Expect some frustration. It might take awhile.
alright i try tlater then thanks i just need this pic in order to continue the mentor quest though

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
alright i try tlater then thanks i just need this pic in order to continue the mentor quest though
I hope you did not go far with Alice's blog quest. The growing intimacy between Alice and Eric might piss you off. Reducing influence from Alice is friggin expensive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To build sneak you must peep at all the girls you can in the morning when they are taking a shower.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
So,for the time being i try to buy the other cams too, i can do the photoshoots with kira,and as for lisa s sex ed,i wait until i can have money to start war with that prick and send him back to where he came from,right?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this question. I'm trying to meet Kira and talk
to her about Lisa being a model. I've done the 2 photoshoots and photo show with Lisa in
their bedroom. I can't trigger the event to talk to Kira. One walkthrough suggests I talk to
her at 3:00AM either by the pool or in the lounge. I don't that option yet. Any suggestions?
If this is the wrong board I apologize.
That's a mod and we only help with the original vanilla game here, please ask questions in the mod thread of the mods you have installed.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
I m havin trouble gettin rid of eric. I have over 1k in my pocket,found wallet etc.I paid him 300 every monday,but mom still come and sends me to camp.Eric s influence on mom is 100, on alice 90,on lisa 10. Normally,it shouldn t have happened.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote