Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
It has both the original and the extended story (mod)
i have a question about this version, if this version extend the story that we previously can't continue on the v.13?
e.g : you've reached the end of opportunity in a current version of the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a question about this version, if this version extend the story that we previously can't continue on the v.13?
e.g : you've reached the end of opportunity in a current version of the game
Yes the mod attempts to continue the story in the mod author way.

AJ420

Aug 9, 2019
i am stuck here, please help me, its been over 4 weeks

same eve clinic loop, she go naked and cum in cup and thats it nothing new over and over, i ve done all kira movie scenes with alice,ann, but only reached ann and alice give BJ in movie scene and later on kira is not saying anything
i brought movie but ann only give BJ at evening nothing new over and over
how to get in ann room at night?
how to advance the story please help....

Reactions: goodgreat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

same eve clinic loop, she go naked and cum in cup and thats it nothing new over and over, i ve done all kira movie scenes with alice,ann, but only reached ann and alice give BJ in movie scene and later on kira is not saying anything
This is the number 1 stuck problem that most have, you have Olivia as your GF and all content for her path ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF paths.

For Olivia you are at the end of new content and if you want to see more restart and this time chose Lisa as Max's girlfriend.

Sex with Olivia 2 times a week on her path.

Sex with Lisa many each day that includes at min 7 anal sex each week with 2 more if you so choose to have a double with Kira and very late you can get 2 more per week that includes Alice for a total of 11 anal sex with Lisa each week, 2-4 BJ per day, 1 HJ 6 times a week and there is more but I will not list those so you can find them out.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
This is the number 1 stuck problem that most have, you have Olivia as your GF and all content for her path ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF paths.

For Olivia you are at the end of new content and if you want to see more restart and this time chose Lisa as Max's girlfriend.

Sex with Olivia 2 times a week on her path.

Sex with Lisa many each day that includes at min 7 anal sex each week with 2 more if you so choose to have a double with Kira and very late you can get 2 more per week that includes Alice for a total of 11 anal sex with Lisa each week, 2-4 BJ per day, 1 HJ 6 times a week and there is more but I will not list those so you can find them out.
So basically we just need to have go through lisa gf path in order to continue the story?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Y

you mean you already reach the part where kira telling max Ann would be participate the lesbians video this time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So basically we just need to have go through lisa gf path in order to continue the story?
Yes that is true, all content ended for Olivia in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is all for Lisa GF path's.

Reactions: BYK370

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Sorry to ask here,but on the other thread i seem to be ignored.
The money cheat on the laptop doesn t work.It adds the 10000,but as soon as i enter online shop,it drops to 0.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to ask here,but on the other thread i seem to be ignored.
The money cheat on the laptop doesn t work.It adds the 10000,but as soon as i enter online shop,it drops to 0.
You have to wait for about 20 in game days for it to work and keep the money,

Just to let you know cheating that much money will have major repercussion on the payback you must do.

Never cheat to Max's pocket and only cheat to Max's website then take the money out of there and never have more than 450$ in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour before eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet or you will have a very large bill to pay off instead of just 1000.
After eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet then you can have as much money as you want.

If the game sees more money than 450$ in Max's pocket before eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet the there is a multiplier that gets added from anywhere from 10 x to well over 10,000 x the amount.

I seen one player having to pay eric well over 1 billion because he cheated so much and ended up with game over.

• Haha
Reactions: omocik
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote