Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jonnnasssss

May 1, 2020
Set her up on her homework with errors. Monday - Friday.
Once you get Max authority over her maxed out then do her homework with out errors, if I remember right with or without errors gets the same amount of mood boost.

To get the relationship point you must help her without errors 6 times in a roll.
Lisas authority is max and ive helped her with homework more than 6 times yet nothing has happend

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed out then, if to low she never will do anything about sex.

Help her without errors on homework and wash her dishes every day and if authority is to low get her spanked.
No Fox I think he might be choose the wrong option like I did earlier, he maybe tell lisa he no need for any return by helping her in homework

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Lisas authority is max and ive helped her with homework more than 6 times yet nothing has happend
I’m sorry man you might be need to restart the whole game again because I once like you can’t get her to HJ me as well after I read some forum from here apparently this quest will be stuck here because we choose the wrong answer in the beginning of the game, start a new game before you help lisa with her homework. Instead of help her with no return, choose the I want something in return

jonnnasssss

May 1, 2020
I’m sorry man you might be need to restart the whole game again because I once like you can’t get her to HJ me as well after I read some forum from here apparently this quest will be stuck here because we choose the wrong answer in the beginning of the game, start a new game before you help lisa with her homework. Instead of help her with no return, choose the I want something in return
fuck

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

jonnnasssss

May 1, 2020

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
I don't know how to do to make mom wearing the apron ALL THE TIME in the kitchen. I think i've had sex with her everywhere in the house (which is supposed to be the condition to do so). I don't know what i missed :(

can you send me the mode till you played with the version of game please? i tried but till now i am stuck with how to make home videos...

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how to do to make mom wearing the apron ALL THE TIME in the kitchen. I think i've had sex with her everywhere in the house (which is supposed to be the condition to do so). I don't know what i missed :(
Don't do yoga with her at 7:00 and she will be naked with apron next hour.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
I thought i d give the 0,20 a try and start with the first 10 days guide. I noticed on the main menu,at the right,below the title says 0,13. Isn t it the 0,20?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote