Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hye how to increast the stealth skill?
By peeping at all the girls when they taking a shower in the mornings.
You should do this starting day 1 and don't worry about getting caught it will increase your stats even more.

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Every morning by the pool when Ann/mom it there.
I think it is 7 am.
thanks i finally able to do the yoga every morning but lisa still say mom say i didnt do the yoga and i always have to pay her wtf? xD

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You were not able to fulfill the number of yoga in the week.
so how many day and time i need to do the yoga for lisa to be satisfield? and about the take photo of eric jerking at alice room i sometime managed to catch him but everytime i trying to take picture i always failed. how many stealth skills i need to reach? i'm currently 202 i remember

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
thanks for the reply guys, i have some question wanna ask again~ its been a while i heard kira mention to ann and max that she gonna put her to a new movie again. any idea when the new movie will start? i think i around skip almost 4 weeks already i guess? but still didn't pop up any new lines from kira?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
and what is the different between this two type opportunity?
one is said You've reached the end of the opportunity. congratulations!
while the other one was in the current of the version of the game.
what does that mean? does that mean there will be a new version for this game again?!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

and i saw this from some on the site and it said it was a fanmake. which means this version was kinda like spinoff of the main game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for the reply guys, i have some question wanna ask again~ its been a while i heard kira mention to ann and max that she gonna put her to a new movie again. any idea when the new movie will start? i think i around skip almost 4 weeks already i guess? but still didn't pop up any new lines from kira?
You must be on Lisa girlfriend path and just play working on all quests even some of the closed ones.
I have seen it take between 4 - 20 weeks for it to kick off.
and what is the different between this two type opportunity?
one is said You've reached the end of the opportunity. congratulations!
while the other one was in the current of the version of the game.
what does that mean? does that mean there will be a new version for this game again?!
Well the ones with "Congratulations" means that is the end and no more content.
And the other ment that more content was planned but now its abandoned so will need to use mods to get more.

and i saw this from some on the site and it said it was a fanmake. which means this version was kinda like spinoff of the main game?
This is a mod built on and continues DS BB starting at the beginning and going on way past v.13.
This mod has the full version of .13 and adds new content to the quest that were not done.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You must be on Lisa girlfriend path and just play working on all quests even some of the closed ones.
I have seen it take between 4 - 20 weeks for it to kick off.
(oh shame i guess i cant continue anymore with my laptop save file there since i choose the wrong option when i choose to her her help her homework without any return,thanks!)

Well the ones with "Congratulations" means that is the end and no more content.
And the other ment that more content was planned but now its abandoned so will need to use mods to get more.
(I see shame we can't see more, and you mean mods like what kind of mods to be precise?)

This is a mod built on and continues DS BB starting at the beginning and going on way past v.13.
This mod has the full version of .13 and adds new content to the quest that were not done.
(so technically the story line just same? no new stuffs or story anything?)

thanks for the reply man and by the way i already work on lisa gf route atm and i reach this part where we need to private punish Lisa to continue her girlfriend route right? i check from the walkthrough
(Only in Lisa’s path - path 1 or 2): Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner (New job, Related Events). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”. On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.) so i can punish her now but still in public so how i gonna convice ann for letting me punish her in private? i saw some forum say you need at least 5 times punish her in public but i think i already punish her like 7-8 times i guess? but still the option haven't out yet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
(so technically the story line just same? no new stuffs or story anything?)

thanks for the reply man and by the way i already work on lisa gf route atm and i reach this part where we need to private punish Lisa to continue her girlfriend route right? i check from the walkthrough
(Only in Lisa’s path - path 1 or 2): Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner (New job, Related Events). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”. On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.) so i can punish her now but still in public so how i gonna convice ann for letting me punish her in private? i saw some forum say you need at least 5 times punish her in public but i think i already punish her like 7-8 times i guess? but still the option haven't out yet
You must also punish Alice first.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Reactions: BYK370

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kira has been over and she said we need to train untill the next time but i do not have the option to d anything with lisa.
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed out then, if to low she never will do anything about sex.

Help her without errors on homework and wash her dishes every day and if authority is to low get her spanked.

jonnnasssss

May 1, 2020
Her mood and Max authority must be maxed out then, if to low she never will do anything about sex.

Help her without errors on homework and wash her dishes every day and if authority is to low get her spanked.
What do you do to get her spanked?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you do to get her spanked?
Set her up on her homework with errors. Monday - Friday.
Once you get Max authority over her maxed out then do her homework with out errors, if I remember right with or without errors gets the same amount of mood boost.

To get the relationship point you must help her without errors 6 times in a roll.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote