Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
Yes sadly, I think so. You will have to start over.

Question: Do you play on Dark Silver's version (v0.13) or on Smirniy's version (v0.20 - same content until v0.14) ?

On Smirnyi's version, you will have Lisa AND Olivia BUT focus on Lisa first. For your information, Smirnyi's version is now fully translated in english

Sorry i didn't see your Post Scriptum....So you are on Dark silver's version.

If you have the courage to start over, here is the link for the other version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v-0-20-012-the-smirniy.26007/
you d suggest starting with the newer version you told me about???

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
yes, it's exactly the same start as your current version AND you have a lot of added content. Plus, if you are stuck up, you will have the possibility to cheat BUT one advice: DO NOT CHANGE "CHECK FLAGS" FOR ANY GIRL IN THE CHEAT MENU

Last edited:

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
yes, it's exactly the same start as your current version AND you have a lot of added content. Plus, if you are stuck up, you will have the possibility to cheat BUT one advice: DO NOT CHANGE CHECK FLAGS FOR ANY GIRLS IN THE CHEAT MENU
OK,started downloading it then,and an english translation i found bout some missing lines(hope i make it right).

DO NOT CHANGE CHECK FLAGS FOR ANY GIRLS ON CHEAT MENU what do you mean??I hope cheating does not modify the choises i have ingame Εnglish is not my native language and might need some further explanation sometimes:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how to do to make mom wearing the apron ALL THE TIME in the kitchen. I think i've had sex with her everywhere in the house (which is supposed to be the condition to do so). I don't know what i missed :(
Work on all other open quests and some quest that are done for the sex and just keep playing, also pay 500 ever Monday morning to "Support the Family".
Hey everyone,nice game,obviously,hehe,i have an issue.I have the 0.13 version, i pay eric 300 for the extend but sometime mom comes accusing me of spying her,the girls and kira and she send me to the camp.How can i avoid that??? I have cameras installed in my room, alices room, mom s room,lounge and pool,if that helps...
You must get eric's influence down by washing the dishes for the girls and pay Alice 350 every day until you get hers to 0 then also help Lisa with homework every day including Saturday "WITHOUT" errors.
oh checked this out now. Mom is 100, lisa is 90 and alice 100...any way i change that before starting war with him or i m lost??
You must get it down below 50% for both sisters by Wednesday before they start watching tv. or you will lose.

"Two ways to fail at this game." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

so there was a point i get to choose lisa as my gf???i must have missed that somewhere...so,i have to start all over...Ιt was too hard trying to raise money to buy the swim suit,the dress etc,before eric came to house...and try to set the camera system,pay for the courses etc...

PS. I didn t know anything bout a cheat,haven t found out something
The cheat on Max's Laptop is through a mod you need to install but since you got this far you really don't need the mod.

This walkthrough for the first 10 days gets you to know how to make enough money until Max can support himself with his website and at the bottom of the first page is the 3 different paths for Max's girlfriend with 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.
Olivia content ended in v.10 and all the other content including anal sex with Lisa and sex with mom is only on Lisa's girlfriend paths.

The walkthrough is very old and out of date but by following the 10 day part and keep following it after wards will get you the money you need for both dresses, don't worry about the red bathrobe save that for later but get the dress and bathing suit and your good to go.
If you get to the Thursday just before the shopping trip and don't have the money to get either or both then come back and get the mod to get the money.
Once you put the mod in it is way to easy to fall into the trap and cheating.

As for camera's that is easy once you buy the dress and bathing suit you can then start working of getting more camera's.
Any time anyone is in the lounge either washing the dishes or watching tv you need to be there to.
Do not wash the dishes for the girls yet that will come later just stay there for that hour.
Dark Silver made it where as long as 2 or more are in the room with a camera then the watcher count will go up, the more watchers the more money you will make.

After you buy the dress and the bathing suit then follow my mini-walkthrough for camera's.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
OK,started downloading it then,and an english translation i found bout some missing lines(hope i make it right).

DO NOT CHANGE CHECK FLAGS FOR ANY GIRLS ON CHEAT MENU what do you mean?? Εnglish is not my native language and might need some further explanation sometimes:)
When you will be tempted to use the cheat menu on Max' computer, you will have the possibility to change stats for every character (including Max and Eric). By clicking on one girl, for example Mom, you will see a tab named "Check flags", DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING INSIDE :)

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
thank you both a1fox3 and chlud62630 for your help. Downloading 0.20 vers now to start over and follow your instractions. BTW. Do i have to be in a room with a camera,in order o raise viewers.Ι m supposedly not seen,hidden ih the shadows in the lounge,as if i wasnt there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is funny the chance is like 40% but I failed the scene more than 10 times in a row. wtf
Okay this has been explained many times.

Dark Silver put all RNG for the complete next day right after Max goes to sleep.
You can not save and reload to get the RNG to work that way because all rolls were done as soon as Max goes to sleep for the next day.

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
thank you both a1fox3 and chlud62630 for your help. Downloading 0.20 vers now to start over and follow your instractions. BTW. Do i have to be in a room with a camera,in order o raise viewers.Ι m supposedly not seen,hidden ih the shadows in the lounge,as if i wasnt there.
I'm not sure i really understood your question but in my opinion, it's the different situation with your family members all along the story that make it grow. From time to time you will have to buy 1 or 2 advertising packages :)

I advise you to use the following walkthrough for the first 10 days of your new adventure in order to have a really good start and block Eric in his plan to bang YOUR girls :) ^^ :

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a1fox3.

One question, Is There an end for "Party girl" "Olivia" and "Favorite Aunt" quests?
Yes and no because it got abandoned but each one will tell you that you are at the end of content.

If Olivia is Max's girlfriend then you are missing out on over 75% of the content.

Anal sex with Lisa every day and sex with mom all over the house is only on Lisa GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure i really understood your question but in my opinion, it's the different situation with your family members all along the story that make it grow. From time to time you will have to buy 1 or 2 advertising packages :)
For the camera's you buy 200 worth every Monday and Thursday mornings when Max wakes up to make the most money for the week.
2 or more must be in a room with a camera to grow the viewer count and viewer count is whats needed to make money.

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
Yes and no because it got abandoned but each one will tell you that you are at the end of content.

If Olivia is Max's girlfriend then you are missing out on over 75% of the content.

Anal sex with Lisa every day and sex with mom all over the house is only on Lisa GF path's.
OK thanks

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
For the camera's you buy 200 worth every Monday and Thursday mornings when Max wakes up to make the most money for the week.
2 or more must be in a room with a camera to grow the viewer count and viewer count is whats needed to make money.
Okayyyyy... I really didn't take care of this part of gameplay :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
200 means 4 times clicking the adv icon right???It still costs 50 in the 0,20 vers?
Yes 200 means 4 times, as for the modded version I have no idea on it the Engrlish is not very good and hard to follow so I don't play the modded version.

11panos04

Aug 29, 2019
so,if i understood correctly, 0,20 was in russian,some translating attempt was made but still not good. So i d better stuck with the 0,13 i have now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so,if i understood correctly, 0,20 was in russian,some translating attempt was made but still not good. So i d better stuck with the 0,13 i have now?
Yes but you may want to give it a try because the first part of it is this version of the game then it adds new content when you get to the end of the content in v.13 here.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yes but you may want to give it a try because the first part of it is this version of the game then it adds new content when you get to the end of the content in v.13 here.
Can I use the vanilla game's save file to smirniy?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote