Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, how to open sensual massage?
You keep playing and sooner or later Kira will tell Max to learn it.
Eric must be around for Max to train on Alice and if eric is gone Alice starts school and no longer there when Max can train.

Last edited:

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Ive been running in circles and i cant figure out what im doing wrong and it's just not worth the effort. What's the flag to trigger the fifth movie? Imma try save editor, or if someone else has a save i could do that too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ive been running in circles and i cant figure out what im doing wrong and it's just not worth the effort. What's the flag to trigger the fifth movie? Imma try save editor, or if someone else has a save i could do that too
Who is Max's girlfriend?
If Olivia then there is no 5th movie.

If Lisa then keep working on all open quest and some closed quest and it will trigger.
Some hints are posted in the 2nd post of this thread.
" 12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
" 15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
" 17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
" 18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed,"

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Who is Max's girlfriend?
If Olivia then there is no 5th movie.
I see. So then I need to find the point of divergence and see if I have an autosave before it. Imma go check the walkthroughs again.

EDIT: Which I do not because it's literally the start of the game. So you can screw yourself out of three updates worth of content because of a choice you make in the first fifteen minutes. Son of a...

This is why I stay away from abandoned games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see. So then I need to find the point of divergence and see if I have an autosave before it. Imma go check the walkthroughs again.
Its way back at the beginning of the game when Max chooses his girlfriend.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Need help. I downloaded the game and when I open the game the picture is off center no matter what window size I choose. The picture is stuck in the bottom right of the window so I can't choose any of the options.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Question about one of Lisa's paths:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never chose this path for Lisa but is this true? The results when you choose this path I mean.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question about one of Lisa's paths:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never chose this path for Lisa but is this true? The results when you choose this path I mean.
Yes it is true that you can get Lisa not to wear panties anymore and there is no yoga.
The yoga path you pay 1000 plus 300 or 350 if you forget to do yoga.

The no yoga path you need to buy at least 3 pieces of jewelry to get Lisa to see Max as her boyfriend. (I buy all of them then give her all there is.)
Lots of eye candy for this path.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yes it is true that you can get Lisa not to wear panties anymore and there is no yoga.
The yoga path you pay 1000 plus 300 or 350 if you forget to do yoga.

The no yoga path you need to buy at least 3 pieces of jewelry to get Lisa to see Max as her boyfriend. (I buy all of them then give her all there is.)
Lots of eye candy for this path.
Thank you for the clarification. If I'm to choose between seeing Lisa not wearing panties (jewelry path) and screwing Ann during yoga (gf path), I'm glad I chose the best one... can't have them all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the clarification. If I'm to choose between seeing Lisa not wearing panties (jewelry path) and screwing Ann during yoga (gf path), I'm glad I chose the best one... can't have them all.
If you screw Ann during yoga you can not screw her in the kitchen while she is making breakfast.
So as you can see you don't lose out on sex doing either path, you still get the same amount of sex each day.

Yoga path: you must get up early for yoga and sex.
Or!
Yoga path: sleep in and screw Ann while making breakfast and pay Lisa 350 each week.

Jewelry path: sleep in and screw Ann while making breakfast.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If you screw Ann during yoga you can not screw her in the kitchen while she is making breakfast.
So as you can see you don't lose out on sex doing either path, you still get the same amount of sex each day.

Yoga path: you must get up early for yoga and sex.
Or!
Yoga path: sleep in and screw Ann while making breakfast and pay Lisa 350 each week.

Jewelry path: sleep in and screw Ann while making breakfast.
Hehe I'd screw her in yoga today, screw her in the kitchen tomorrow. As mouth watering Lisa is, I'd still choose to screw pussy than just look at one. I tried the jewelry path today and yeah Lisa without panties is indeed hot but I felt more regretful not being able to screw Ann during yoga... even though I'm screwing her everyday in the kitchen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys , how to 3rd sex ed with lisa and aunt kira? Help
Need more info!

When asking for help always give as much info as you can like what have you done and what is required and so on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get handcuffed with lisa
That option is almost to the end of the story content so without knowing who you have as Max's girlfriend and where you are at in Lisa's sex ed training I can not tell you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote