Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thank you very much.
and I had never chosen " punish me just like my sisters ". does it may affect my lack of progress?
Yes it does but not working on other quest has done that to.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
Oh yes I forgot you must stop paying mom for private spanking of Max, she does not see Max as and adult while you are paying for private spankings.

You need to support the family every Monday mornings with 500.
Post #2 has my mini walkthroughs for most if not all the rest of the game including the spanking of Max's sisters.
I got Lisa's punishment by me one time, and it has gone right away. and It does not showing until now which is after 2 weeks or more.
Now I just feel so exhausted that it would be nice if someone gave me a save file that my mom would go to the studio alone... even if I lost other scenes...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got Lisa's punishment by me one time, and it has gone right away. and It does not showing until now which is after 2 weeks or more.
Now I just feel so exhausted that it would be nice if someone gave me a save file that my mom would go to the studio alone... even if I lost other scenes...
If you want things to happen then you need to follow what I said and get both Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and keep it there.
BigBrother 2021-05-06 12-57-45-38.jpg BigBrother 2021-05-06 12-57-46-97.jpg

Now if you wish to skip to the end of the game losing out on all that content then go to the save game thread listed in the BB OP thread and download it, there are many of them there for you to grabe.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Is there a way to deal with Alice and all the blackmail BS? If you sacrifice her to Eric does it make a big difference? I can't stand her character so being forced to play with her in a central role in the game makes most of her gameplay just irritating. I could have all kinds of evidence when she was screwing around with Eric so I don't get why she has to be so central to the game and she is such a cunt in general too. She ends up blackmailing everyone and for me it ruins the game when she starts really being an asshole.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to deal with Alice and all the blackmail BS? If you sacrifice her to Eric does it make a big difference? I can't stand her character so being forced to play with her in a central role in the game makes most of her gameplay just irritating. I could have all kinds of evidence when she was screwing around with Eric so I don't get why she has to be so central to the game and she is such a cunt in general too. She ends up blackmailing everyone and for me it ruins the game when she starts really being an asshole.
You can't have eric around if you have gotten to Alice's blackmail BS.
So no there is nothing you can do about Alice because the dev just screwed over every one when he changed the game around v.8 from a romance style to blackmail all over the place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can everyone help me?Ican't continue the game !
You need to complete both of Alice's quest, spiders and blog.
You also need to keep Lisa's and Alice's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.
Keep going around and talking to all girls when they are alone to move some things along.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But i really don't know how to do spiders and blog .
Keep putting spiders in her bed when she is showering at night and go to her room when she is alone after supper and play whats there, its going to take a lot of spiders and a lot of time on her blog to finish those quests.

kingqreen

Oct 22, 2018
I have done it several times, and every time I go to this place, I can’t make it through.
I really don’t know where it was wrong.
Please help to find out my mistake, thank you.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
You can't have eric around if you have gotten to Alice's blackmail BS.
So no there is nothing you can do about Alice because the dev just screwed over every one when he changed the game around v.8 from a romance style to blackmail all over the place.
Thank you for the reply. It seems like a strange choice for the game. Being blackmailed gets old quick when there could have been some better stories to build on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ťhank you!!!
I said before you must complete Alice's blog and spider quest and it will take many more weeks of play to do it.
You should have been working on Alice's quest from the beginning because her blog quest is the fast to sex there is in the game.

Until you finish up blog and spider you are not going to get anything else done so just play and put spiders in her bed every night and go to her every day she is blogging and just play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to make an erotic massage alice
You must first get the info from Kira then buy and study it on the laptop and when Alice is at the pool you go out and choose the top option and train many times with her before you kick out eric.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
after last update of Windows 10(It was probably released two or three days ago, but I installed it yesterday) It is not running anymore. anytime I push the play! button, It just spit out error message only.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote