Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Manhamoonam

Apr 24, 2021
Hi
I completed the anal traning with lisa and kira and taked to kira "about our training" but after dinner at 20:00 i cant have the option to talk with lisa"i have a new homework from kira" .i read some play through and still can't fix it.can any one help me please!!!???

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi.i completed the anal traning with lisa and kira and taked to kira "about our training" but after dinner at 20:00 i cant have anal with lisa .can any on help me please!!!???
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out for it to happen.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
Is Fuck with Ann included?
I can't wait for sex with Ann in Glamour so downloaded this older version of his game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is Fuck with Ann included?
I can't wait for sex with Ann in Glamour so downloaded this older version of his game.
Yes all over the house many times per day but only on the Lisa girlfriend paths.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
Yes all over the house many times per day but only on the Lisa girlfriend paths.
I can't find the walkthrough... where can I find the way to fuck with Ann?(of course Max with Ann) If else do you have the savefile??, If you do, Would you share the save file?

Last edited:

david_ras

Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I got stuck in the game.

Please help me.

I don't know I don't enough try or my game has bug.

I tried so many private punishment on Alisa ( I can fuck her alone or with Kira) , watch tv with mom (I don't get caught), watch tv with Alisa and she gave me BJ (also I don't caught by mom)

Game show me 19 quest from 22. I'm done 15 quests. These are open quests : Blog - Arachnophobia - Cunning Plan - New Job

I attach my last save.

I hope someone help me ASAP.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't find the walkthrough... where can I find the way to fuck with Ann?(of course Max with Ann) If else do you have the savefile??, If you do, Would you share the save file?
2nd post of this thread has all you need to get to the end of the game and the sex with Ann is very late game and you must do most if not all quest first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I got stuck in the game.

Please help me.

I don't know I don't enough try or my game has bug.

I tried so many private punishment on Alisa ( I can fuck her alone or with Kira) , watch tv with mom (I don't get caught), watch tv with Alisa and she gave me BJ (also I don't caught by mom)

Game show me 19 quest from 22. I'm done 15 quests. These are open quests : Blog - Arachnophobia - Cunning Plan - New Job

I attach my last save.

I hope someone help me ASAP.
Thats all you get when you go Olivia as your girlfriend, only on Lisa's girlfriend paths will you get more from the girls.
You are also using a mod or something and the only safe cheat if not using the cheat mod listed in post #2 can break your game.
Even the cheat on post #2 can break your game so it is not a good idea to use it without knowing how or what you are doing.

Reactions: kalifianto

david_ras

Oct 18, 2020
Thats all you get when you go Olivia as your girlfriend, only on Lisa's girlfriend paths will you get more from the girls.
You are also using a mod or something and the only safe cheat if not using the cheat mod listed in post #2 can break your game.
Even the cheat on post #2 can break your game so it is not a good idea to use it without knowing how or what you are doing.
Many thanks for reply.

Do you have any save file from 0.8 version with Lisa's girlfriend path? I can play rest

Reactions: kurama197

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Many thanks for reply.

Do you have any save file from 0.8 version with Lisa's girlfriend path? I can play rest
No I don't but there is a save game thread that may have what you want.
I think there is a link on the main game OP..

Reactions: david_ras

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
2nd post of this thread has all you need to get to the end of the game and the sex with Ann is very late game and you must do most if not all quest first.
First of all, thank you for your answering and kindness.
Big Brother: Save Request Thread | F95zone
But, because It has a lot of same story with Glamour, I don't want to start this from the ground.
I can get some save file from this link, What's the most close save with what I asked?
and what step I have to start from in your post with this save file?
I'd appreciate it if you answer that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thank you for your answering and kindness.
Big Brother: Save Request Thread | F95zone
But, because It has a lot of same story with Glamour, I don't want to start this from the ground.
I can get some save file from this link, What's the most close save with what I asked?
and what step I have to start from in your post with this save file?
I'd appreciate it if you answer that.
There is a lot of content for Lisa very near the beginning of the game and its really a different game than Olivia game is and you really need to start over.
Just think if you start from the beginning you get all the Kira's sex ed training with Lisa and that includes a lot of sex.
Handjob = 6 per week.
Blowjob = 14 plus per week.
Anal sex = 9, 2 with Kira joining and more per week later in the game.

How much sex did you get with Olivia? (2 days per week.)

What's next???
It requires you to work and finish other quest and keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both maxed out at all times.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
You must be on Lisa girlfriend path and work on all quest at the same time, open and closed quests.
I am in the same state. and I don't know what I've lost in my progress... I have nothing further for about 5 weeks in game... please help me...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am in the same state. and I don't know what I've lost in my progress... I have nothing further for about 5 weeks in game... please help me...
You need to finish both girls quest or move them a lot further along for the triggers to go off.

Starting in v.10 triggers were put in all quest for all guest so you can no longer just work on 1 quest at a time you must work on all quest even some closed quest to trigger the next option in all quests.

Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times for move there quest along.

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
You need to finish both girls quest or move them a lot further along for the triggers to go off.

Starting in v.10 triggers were put in all quest for all guest so you can no longer just work on 1 quest at a time you must work on all quest even some closed quest to trigger the next option in all quests.

Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times for move there quest along.
I just found one thing I've lost, and It's about punishment. I can give punishment for Alice, but for Lisa, there's no option for that. just me getting punishment for mom instead Lisa. I've already done mentor quest to the 36. and lisa already sleeps fully naked. and It caught once by Alice. Of course I can't have private punishment.
what can I do for now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just found one thing I've lost, and It's about punishment. I can give punishment for Alice, but for Lisa, there's no option for that. just me getting punishment for mom instead Lisa. I've already done mentor quest to the 36. end lisa already sleeps fully naked. and It caught once by Alice. and I can't have private punishment.
what can I do for now?
Oh yes I forgot you must stop paying mom for private spanking of Max, she does not see Max as and adult while you are paying for private spankings.

You need to support the family every Monday mornings with 500.
Post #2 has my mini walkthroughs for most if not all the rest of the game including the spanking of Max's sisters.

Reactions: Furistic

Furistic

Aug 31, 2020
Oh yes I forgot you must stop paying mom for private spanking of Max, she does not see Max as and adult while you are paying for private spankings.

You need to support the family every Monday mornings with 500.
Post #2 has my mini walkthroughs for most if not all the rest of the game including the spanking of Max's sisters.
First of all, thank you very much.
and I had never chosen " punish me just like my sisters ". does it may affect my lack of progress?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote