Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
polishguy332
You need to complete Alice's spider and blog quest before you can move forward on Ann/mom's quest.
Post #2 has some pointers for this.

so those were of no help?
Yes both of those are way out of date and a lot of stuff changed in later builds of the game, post #2 has most of the new updated data and all my mini walkthroughs for the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it looked like he is in trouble with the early game...and i think i largely relied on those until 0.10

seintes

Mar 4, 2021
Hey, is there any good, fantastic person who can help me?
I have the following problems:
1. if I can enter Alice's room if she has the program, have I completed the blog quest?
2) How do I complete the spider quest because when I drop the spider and go to bed, I usually choose options from what I get for it, then I lay down and so on 2 options go down or take off my bra and then it throws me off, does that mean I have completed the quest?
3 I help Lisa with the tasks by constantly selecting the No problem option! Of course after 1 lesson from Aunt Kira I do this.
4. devious plan means completion if I can sometimes go into their room if it is with Kate and I choose her or Alice? If not, I will ask for advice.
5. new job I can't do anything Aunt Kira doesn't talk about it and she doesn't talk about the pool with her mom for a few weeks now either.
The current jobs I don't know how to do are Mentor, Student, New job, and I need the other points as well.
Thank you so much in advance!!!

If any person has asked for a save, I would ask you to explain how to find it :D

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, is there any good, fantastic person who can help me?
I have the following problems:
1. if I can enter Alice's room if she has the program, have I completed the blog quest?
2) How do I complete the spider quest because when I drop the spider and go to bed, I usually choose options from what I get for it, then I lay down and so on 2 options go down or take off my bra and then it throws me off, does that mean I have completed the quest?
3 I help Lisa with the tasks by constantly selecting the No problem option! Of course after 1 lesson from Aunt Kira I do this.
4. devious plan means completion if I can sometimes go into their room if it is with Kate and I choose her or Alice? If not, I will ask for advice.
5. new job I can't do anything Aunt Kira doesn't talk about it and she doesn't talk about the pool with her mom for a few weeks now either.
The current jobs I don't know how to do are Mentor, Student, New job, and I need the other points as well.
Thank you so much in advance!!!

If any person has asked for a save, I would ask you to explain how to find it :D
Inside the game folder is a folder called "Save" and in there is your save game files.
Make a new save and it will be the last one in the list and upload that save and I will take a look at it.

seintes

Mar 4, 2021
Inside the game folder is a folder called "Save" and in there is your save game files.
Make a new save and it will be the last one in the list and upload that save and I will take a look at it.
Thanks for the clarification ^^
Here is the save :D
Thank you in advance for your help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the clarification ^^
Here is the save :D
Thank you in advance for your help!
You have the homework bug so go read post #2 " 11. How to fix homework bug. " and use the cheat mod to fix the bug for you.
You need to work on both of Alice's quests, Spiders and Blog and get them completed while at the same time you need to work on Lisa after you fix the bug.
You need to help Lisa without error 6-9 times in a row (do not ask for HJ just do the work) to get that quest finish then you can do what ever you want to when helping her with homework.

• Red Heart
Reactions: seintes

seintes

Mar 4, 2021
I don't see any comments for Arachnophopia and Blog, does that mean I'm finished?

Last edited:

DJEMAN

Nov 21, 2020
Can someone help me for the cunning plan quest I can't massage Alice cause she wont sunbathe anymore what do I do?]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me for the cunning plan quest I can't massage Alice cause she wont sunbathe anymore what do I do?]
Start over and this time work on all quest at the same time.
Once she starts school you can no longer massage her for training.

Reactions: D0n J0n

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
HI All

1. I just start the game, in walkthrough said that I must convince alice to be panty less during smoking before kira arrived,
any guide about how to do this
when i confront her smoking no persuade check on the option and seems i always fail

2. for private spanking we need to contribute to household, when earliest this event can be trigger, and is it any requirement

Thanks before hand

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HI All

1. I just start the game, in walkthrough said that I must convince alice to be panty less during smoking before kira arrived,
any guide about how to do this
when i confront her smoking no persuade check on the option and seems i always fail

2. for private spanking we need to contribute to household, when earliest this event can be trigger, and is it any requirement

Thanks before hand
Its one of the options later but before you get rid of Eric. (You don't have to before Kira shows up because it will do nothing for you until after she arrives with new cloths for the girls.
The only thing about Alice before Kira shows up is getting the candies info from Lisa and using it on Alice before she goes to the club and when she comes home from the club at 3 am you wait for her. The only thing different is her robe though.

On 2, private spanking is a long way off for now if you just started.
Ann spanks Max in private or once Ann/mom see's Max as an adult then he can ask to privately spank his sisters when they mess up.

2nd post of this thread has most of my mini walkthrouhgs for this game.

Reactions: D0n J0n and Useck

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
On 2, private spanking is a long way off for now if you just started.
Ann spanks Max in private or once Ann/mom see's Max as an adult then he can ask to privately spank his sisters when they mess up.
is there any requirement for Ann to see max as adult or its by number of day

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any requirement for Ann to see max as adult or its by number of day
Yes there is and I spelled it out in post #2 under the spoiler " 2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game. "
I would also say don't have very many days on the books for Ann to privately spank Max because they need to be 0 as one of the reason for Ann/mom to see Max as an adult.
Just remember this is a long way off from the beginning of the game.

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
Yes there is and I spelled it out in post #2 under the spoiler " 2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game. "
I would also say don't have very many days on the books for Ann to privately spank Max because they need to be 0 as one of the reason for Ann/mom to see Max as an adult.
Just remember this is a long way off from the beginning of the game.
Thank you

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Hi @a1fox3

So this is my 2nd Playthrough. I quit playing the game last time because it was so confusing to progress
I reached day 10 using ( because I wanted to get rid of Eric fast)
And since I hate grinding I cheated money balance with save editor.
On the 2nd private talk with Eric I chose the option "I hate you" so I started the war path with Eric.
I bought the dress, Cosmetics, Bathrobe and the swimsuit and gave it to girls before Eric could ( As I said I used money cheat )
Now which walkthrough should I use to continue ?
I want to have the minimum content loss.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi @a1fox3

So this is my 2nd Playthrough. I quit playing the game last time because it was so confusing to progress
I reached day 10 using ( because I wanted to get rid of Eric fast)
And since I hate grinding I cheated money balance with save editor.
On the 2nd private talk with Eric I chose the option "I hate you" so I started the war path with Eric.
I bought the dress, Cosmetics, Bathrobe and the swimsuit and gave it to girls before Eric could ( As I said I used money cheat )
Now which walkthrough should I use to continue ?
I want to have the minimum content loss.
There is no walkthrough for the full game because there are way to many ways to play to the end.

For most of the main quest option I have done up mini walkthroughs for them in post #2.
Remember that it took me well over 400 in game days to complete all the content in this game and that is knowing what I needed to do.
I never could figure out how to get to the right place in the blog quest to write up a mini walkthrough so that could slow you down just keep trying and if you see the green writing on the screen take that option it only shows up once so if you pass it by you will have a harder time getting to the end to join Alice.

To get all the content in this game for the family you must choose Lisa as Max's girlfriend.
Olivia is nice but all content for her and the game ended in v.10 and all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa's paths.
Keep checking your quest log and work on all quest at the same time because triggers were put in all quest for all quest to move forward.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote