Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pupok

Nov 2, 2017
Didn't talk to Anna about sleeping in her room. He doesn't appear anymore. Kira has already moved into the living room.
Is it possible to get this dialog back through edit save?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Didn't talk to Anna about sleeping in her room. He doesn't appear anymore. Kira has already moved into the living room.
Is it possible to get this dialog back through edit save?
No it only happens once and you never get to sleep in her bed anyway.

Reactions: Pupok

Jordan.

Nov 7, 2019
Hey,
Im stuck at this part and cant even skip it or continue nothing works?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey,
Im stuck at this part and cant even skip it or continue nothing works?

Just hit the normal choice and it should move forward.
If it does not then your game is broken so download a new set of the game and you should be able to move forward.

Jordan.

Nov 7, 2019
Just hit the normal choice and it should move forward.
If it does not then your game is broken so download a new set of the game and you should be able to move forward.
It doesent move forward,
but where is the motivation to start again from 0 xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What I do after this any one have full walkthrough???
There are to many different ways to complete the game so there is no full walkthrough.
Post #2 of this thread has all my mini walkthroughs that work well for all the other walkthroughs there is in post #1.

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop of the Mom not going any further than hand-jobs and the only other story that's moving forward is with Lisa. Do I have to finish Lisa's path before I can move forward with the Mom? Or what am I missing. The Aunt isn't giving me any more chat options/hints. Update: After advancing another three weeks, the aunt is now trying to get the mom to do photo-shoots to help earn money. Will moms path start advancing now? Do I need to advance through another three weeks worth of repetitious weeks? This is a ridiculous grind... but when you spend this much time getting to the end... you don't want to quit but you question whether you want to continue another week or two or three to see if there's something further down the timeline.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop of the Mom not going any further than hand-jobs and the only other story that's moving forward is with Lisa. Do I have to finish Lisa's path before I can move forward with the Mom? Or what am I missing. The Aunt isn't giving me any more chat options/hints. Update: After advancing another three weeks, the aunt is now trying to get the mom to do photo-shoots to help earn money. Will moms path start advancing now? Do I need to advance through another three weeks worth of repetitious weeks? This is a ridiculous grind... but when you spend this much time getting to the end... you don't want to quit but you question whether you want to continue another week or two or three to see if there's something further down the timeline.
You must work on all open and some closed quest because triggers were put in all quest for all quest to advance.

This game is very grinding and most players will not be able to finish all content before reaching day 400 +.
Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times to move quest forward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any body can tell what's the next step please...I read all walkthrough
Has Ann started to work Monday and Thursday nights yet?
If not just keep working on all open quest and even some finish quest and talk to all girls every day keeping both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over both must be maxed out at all times.

Reactions: Zuxxy

Cinnamon-Toast

Jul 16, 2020
How do i import a save from a older version into the newest version? Because if i was able to do that, it would save me a lot of time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote