Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i import a save from a older version into the newest version? Because if i was able to do that, it would save me a lot of time.
You must renumber it and go in order from 0 on up.
They start with save0.save and you can not skip a number so just renumber yours for the next in line and if none then start with save0.save and you will be good to go.

(((save0.save, save1.save and so on without skipping a number.)))

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
Hi,
Someone can explain what's the difference between helping lisa homework with or without anything in return and what is the bug we can have in the sex ed if we help her without condition.
And is there any other solution than helping her without anything in return to get the relationship raise as in the walktrough there is no more mentioned so we have to choose between being block on sex ed or not having full relationship with her?
Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Someone can explain what's the difference between helping lisa homework with or without anything in return and what is the bug we can have in the sex ed if we help her without condition.
And is there any other solution than helping her without anything in return to get the relationship raise as in the walktrough there is no more mentioned so we have to choose between being block on sex ed or not having full relationship with her?
Thanks in advance.
As for her mood nothing is different, you get the same mood boost helping without error or with errors.

The only bug in this game is not getting Lisa spanked right after telling her you will help for free then it can lock you out of advancing her sex ed quest, there is a cheat mod that can fix this if it happens.

You must progress Lisa sex ed training to get to the end of the content in version .13 and she must be Max's girlfriend.
All content ends in v.10 for the Olivia girlfriend path and blocks you on all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13.

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
As for her mood nothing is different, you get the same mood boost helping without error or with errors.

The only bug in this game is not getting Lisa spanked right after telling her you will help for free then it can lock you out of advancing her sex ed quest, there is a cheat mod that can fix this if it happens.

You must progress Lisa sex ed training to get to the end of the content in version .13 and she must be Max's girlfriend.
All content ends in v.10 for the Olivia girlfriend path and blocks you on all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13.
So it's better to help her without anything in return to get full relationship with her (friends) or it's better to ask her sleeping without pant because on the walktrought she has 5 relationship level and only 5 way to raise it incuding helping without condition if i ask her to sleep without pant she'll be only at relationship 4 max or the walktrought is not compete and we have more oportunities to raise her relationship?

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
here it says not to help her for free:

1. Do not go to war with Eric until you are ready to start Lisa's sex-ed training.
(For my game I wait till I have 5k saved up.)
Let Lisa get spanked the very first time you help her with homework and then do her homework without error for 6 times in a roll for the relationship boost. (((Do not give away for free to help her with homework there is a bug that will not allow you to go very far in her sex-ed training in 7.3 and v8 build of the game.)))

and the 2 other says to help her without anything in returns and take the relationship +1.

In the 0.9 walkthrough it says that:

Lisa (Acquainted→Not bad→Good→Warm→Friends)
+1 - start helping her with homework without conditions ( Schoolgirl , step 1 )
+1 - help with her homework 7 times without mistakes ( Schoolgirl , Helping with homework )
+1 - give her “Red swimsuit” ( Swimsuit , step 2 )
+1 - give her “Silk bathrobe” ( Schoolgirl , Helping with homework ).

If there is more than those option to raise her relationship, i'll go gor help her with condition if not i'll go help her without condition with a risk to break the oportunity sex-ed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So it's better to help her without anything in return to get full relationship with her (friends) or it's better to ask her sleeping without pant because on the walktrought she has 5 relationship level and only 5 way to raise it incuding helping without condition if i ask her to sleep without pant she'll be only at relationship 4 max or the walktrought is not compete and we have more oportunities to raise her relationship?
here it says not to help her for free:

1. Do not go to war with Eric until you are ready to start Lisa's sex-ed training.
(For my game I wait till I have 5k saved up.)
Let Lisa get spanked the very first time you help her with homework and then do her homework without error for 6 times in a roll for the relationship boost. (((Do not give away for free to help her with homework there is a bug that will not allow you to go very far in her sex-ed training in 7.3 and v8 build of the game.)))

and the 2 other says to help her without anything in returns and take the relationship +1.

In the 0.9 walkthrough it says that:

Lisa (Acquainted→Not bad→Good→Warm→Friends)
+1 - start helping her with homework without conditions ( Schoolgirl , step 1 )
+1 - help with her homework 7 times without mistakes ( Schoolgirl , Helping with homework )
+1 - give her “Red swimsuit” ( Swimsuit , step 2 )
+1 - give her “Silk bathrobe” ( Schoolgirl , Helping with homework ).

If there is more than those option to raise her relationship, i'll go gor help her with condition if not i'll go help her without condition with a risk to break the oportunity sex-ed.
That sounds about right but I have seen it take 10 times without error to get the point for homework help.

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
I helped her without asking her sleeping without pant and i didn't had the bug, she got spanked on the next day, thank you for the help :)

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] in this game verison, did MC fuck his MOM (ANN)? or sisters???? Please help, If yes, then how can i play that? Could anybody help me with ANN path? Please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] in this game verison, did MC fuck his MOM (ANN)? or sisters???? Please help, If yes, then how can i play that? Could anybody help me with ANN path? Please?
As long as you go Lisa girlfriend path you get to fuck Lisa in the ass and if you want to Kira and Lisa in the ass at the same time, Alice pussy and Ann/mom all over the house at the end of the game content.
you played latest version? v0.13? Did you fucked ANN?
Yes you get to fuck Ann/mom all over the house in v.13.

Reactions: philipr8283

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am MEGA STUCK!!! I am playing the Smirniy mod version of the game, and I finished most of the stuff in the original game's walkthrough up to 0.9. I am somewhere in v10 or v12. v10 says there should be a sex scene in the spiders sequence but the most I get is a handjob on her bed. In v12, I feel like I should be somewhere in the Eve/Clinic part of the story, but none of those dialogues are showing up so somewhere, I went wrong. Please help, I am so lost.
Your playing with a mod so go to the mod page and ask for help.

We only help with the original game in this thread without mods.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am trying to play v 0.21.017 from the beginning of the game (with cheats mode). Is there a Walkthrough for this (from the beginning) because i obviously missed some important dialogues and therefore some opportunities that come later are open and others that were supposed to come before are not shown. I get weeks and weeks of repeated scenes and can not advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am trying to play v 0.21.017 from the beginning of the game (with cheats mode). Is there a Walkthrough for this (from the beginning) because i obviously missed some important dialogues and therefore some opportunities that come later are open and others that were supposed to come before are not shown. I get weeks and weeks of repeated scenes and can not advance.
We can only help with the original game that goes to v.13, if yours follows through with the same content then post # 2 has all we have for this game.

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
how to play this game, the game mechanincs i don't understand, how to save or rollback diaglog otions and stuff. Is there any option like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to play this game, the game mechanincs i don't understand, how to save or rollback diaglog otions and stuff. Is there any option like that?
There is no rollback and all RNG's for the next day are rolled once Max goes to sleep.
Save scumming does not work in this game unless you go all the way back to when Max wakes up make a save there and all % rolls you don't like during the day you must start again at that save and do the day again.

Read post #2 for all kinds of help and remember that triggers were put in "All Quest" for all quest to move forward, you must work on all quest at the same time and even some quest that say there done you still must do. ((IE: any finish quest with sex you need to do the sex.))

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to appear walkthrough guide option on the laptop. Tks
2nd post has the "homework bug fix" that includes the cheat mod, place it in the same place as the exe and it should show up in Max's laptop.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote