Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
Need help if anyone can help me involving alice and her remaining punishments it was at 1 but now its at 3 kept setting her up and having her get punished by ann but it only went to 1 and stayed at 1

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for commenting when you can’t offer any help appreciate it
He can't offer any help because you're in the wrong game thread.

What you're asking about is an off-shoot of this game. NOT.THIS.GAME

Ask in the proper thread (as in, the thread for the game you are playing) and you might get an answer.

Is that so hard to understand?

Reactions: a1fox3

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
He can't offer any help because you're in the wrong game thread.

What you're asking about is an off-shoot of this game. NOT.THIS.GAME

Ask in the proper thread (as in, the thread for the game you are playing) and you might get an answer.

Is that so hard to understand?
My sincerest apologies i looked up this issue and how to try and solve it via google and it sent me to this section of the forum for some reason and i though i was in the right place because i am new to this forum so you have any info regarding this game and where i may find it on here (since you say i’m in the wrong place i’m assuming not)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
My sincerest apologies i looked up this issue and how to try and solve it via google and it sent me to this section of the forum for some reason and i though i was in the right place because i am new to this forum so you have any info regarding this game and where i may find it on here (since you say i’m in the wrong place i’m assuming not)
Look at the main menu of the game you are playing. What is the name that is showing there?
See the search box at the top of this page? It's at the same place on every page of this forum. Type the name of the game you're playing into that search box, click on the "This Thread" box and change it to "Everywhere", click Search.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

caramelmacchiato

Dec 5, 2023
Guys can anyone please help me!! I am stuck at alpha walkthrough and cannot proceed furthur unless I unlock achievements (153,154, 155 or 156). I have no clue on how to proceed anymore. Please help my guys!! :cry:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys can anyone please help me!! I am stuck at alpha walkthrough and cannot proceed furthur unless I unlock achievements (153,154, 155 or 156). I have no clue on how to proceed anymore. Please help my guys!! :cry:
Have no idea what those are so it must be the wrong game, this is only for the original BB game and not one of the knock-off that have been made.
Go to the thread where you downloaded your game and ask there.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote