Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there even a point to the Olivia GF route at the moment? I played a save a while ago and it seemed more like she was a guest star like Eric, but isn't supposed to be there forever.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Yep, i saw that, so there will be no other scenes when Olivia comes over ? Just those scenes repeating ?
Next update hopefully, the last picture is Lisa looking over with a "hungry" look, makes me think/hope that it will lead into joining.

teko1123

Aug 4, 2017
Next update hopefully, the last picture is Lisa looking over with a "hungry" look, makes me think/hope that it will lead into joining.
And what about Lisa touching herself overnight while Max was watching ? I got that scene 2 times and never saw it again... Dont know what happened with that.

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
In a moment yo need to talk Kira, and then you can do anal whit Lisa in the kitchen when she's washing the dishes,
Eventually you can ask Kira at the pool to do sessions with her alone. If Lisas mood is at least very good, you can take her whlile she is doing the dishes.
My problem is that the event keeps repeating. I'm probably missing something. Like every 4-5 days I can talk to Kira at the pool about a "new" teaching session, but it's always the same where she says that we still need to practice and dont fuck without her and I cant figure it out how to progress.

Ufox

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry but i would like to know how far can i get with alice's foot massage and with our "relationship" and also how much far can i get with mom's bathroom together

Ufox

Aug 3, 2017
I've got all content of action for alice blog, even getiing caught by lisa, but I cannot get the video in online-shop for new scenes tv-watching with mom, no new action with massaging alice during tv, and how to get progress in Kate/Alice threesome. (watching mom with kira as viewer is on the way).
How did u get caught by Lisa?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
How did u get caught by Lisa?
Once who have completed all the blog scenes, Alice will stop you from entering saying something about "don't want to make it a routine", after that the sequence resets with slightly different dialog, 3 night Lisa will catch you.

Ufox

Aug 3, 2017
Once who have completed all the blog scenes, Alice will stop you from entering saying something about "don't want to make it a routine", after that the sequence resets with slightly different dialog, 3 night Lisa will catch you.
she doesn't. I have to do it three nights consecutive?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
How do you get the below scene?
e-alisa-bath-3
Start from scratch, get candies the Friday before Kira arrives, give candies at 20:00 before Alice goes out, 0300 she will be in the bathroom.

or

Download the Galin Mod, it has a custom scene every night when she is in the shower. -- There will be a duplicate option, its the second one.

Reactions: bun.stiffer

Pothos

May 8, 2017
she doesn't. I have to do it three nights consecutive?
I did, also I did the Lisa dish washing scene at 20:00, maybe time affects it, Lisa is washing dishes at 20:00 but in bedroom at 21:00, I definitely triggered the scene at 21:00

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote