Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HermerJonas

Jul 26, 2017
I dont know which route you are follow, the route that lead you to do yoga lesson, at the very first of the game, when you answer to Lisa about hes boyfriend is "Ignore him" or something like this. The answer are 3 and each lead to 3 different path. Dunno if there are other ways to have Lisa girlfriend and do yoga.
Lisa also appears when you do yoga with Ann naked, but I do not get anything.

C

cenoura

first you go to her website and call her a tease her mood will go down but thats the part of the route. 1 or 2 days later you go to website again and you will get a new option at some point "i dont have time...." (don't remember exactly where but either the last tease part or one before that) then you will visit her room. after that easy just visit her room every night you will progress.
Thanks, I'll try in this evening.

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
How can I progress with Lisa? I'm at the part where we train her for anal sex with Kira and Max swaps between them in the training, cums in Kira's mouth and Kira says we still need practice. Doesn't matter what I do I can't seem to progress further.

HermerJonas

Jul 26, 2017
How can I progress with Lisa? I'm at the part where we train her for anal sex with Kira and Max swaps between them in the training, cums in Kira's mouth and Kira says we still need practice. Doesn't matter what I do I can't seem to progress further.
In a moment yo need to talk Kira, and then you can do anal whit Lisa in the kitchen when she's washing the dishes,

May 19, 2017
Make progress with the cunning plan and new job opportunity, this'll open up Ann for girl/girl stuff and talk to Kira often to see what she has to say about the progress. At one point she tells you that your Mom made progress and you're supposed to order a movie online. You can meet her at 9pm to watch said movie and talk to her about lesbian relationships and Alice/Kate. The next step is Alice at 10-11pm in the lounge, tell her that Mom is fine with it and last but not least you have to talk to Kate at I think 2pm by the pool and negotiate with her, you get the permission to visit them once a week to have some fun with them.

You have to make progress with Kira, I think at least 3 nightly training sessions are needed. Talk to her by the pool in the morning to get the dialogue option. I think you also have to be on good terms with Lisa (friends/awesome should be the maximum for now)
Thanks

C

cenoura

Tha last thing (I think) u can do is do anal in the Lounge when she is washing the dishes. I don't know what I did but show me this new option once.

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
Eventually you can ask Kira at the pool to do sessions with her alone. If Lisas mood is at least very good, you can take her whlile she is doing the dishes.

HermerJonas

Jul 26, 2017
Do you know what I have to do ?

Do you know what I have to do ?
You have some clue in the oportunies, basically you need some money. You need to pay Alice in "Why so gloomy?" and then go to Alice'site. you pay for totally naked and then you have a new option.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I dont know which route you are follow, the route that lead you to do yoga lesson, at the very first of the game, when you answer to Lisa about hes boyfriend is "Ignore him" or something like this. The answer are 3 and each lead to 3 different path. Dunno if there are other ways to have Lisa girlfriend and do yoga.
I took the other, non-Yoga route, that's why I asked. The last progress that I had was pretty much that she caught Alice and Max going at it for the camshow, that's why I'm asking. Wanted to know if the other route has more progress with Lisa than "friends" as relation.

You're welcome :)
And of course it's 2AM since Kate always visits at night. We have a 24h system here, so I got confused.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
For those of you missing .7 content there are certain events that trigger the new scenes.

For Mom: You need to continue speaking to Kira by pool (also not sure if it's required, but you need to tell mom, by way of the "I know what I want" option, that you want to sleep in her bed) after you tell Kira she should start sleeping in Mom's room, stay up late one night and peek in on them in Mom's room. This is the event that will lead you into the new content for her. Just keep talking to Kira as usual.

For Alice on blog: Keep watching her cam show and selecting the most expensive options (get completed naked, play with self) after doing this 3-4 times a new option will appear when she offers to play with herself, something along the lines of "too busy right now", once you select the new option go over to her room and thanks the Gods. You'll eventually get some pretty hot repeatable scenes.

For Alice and Kate: Continue with Mom and Kira's chain, eventually (took a long time for my game) you get a new option when talking to Kira by the pool. She will give you some hints and tell you about a movie you should watch with Mom. Go buy movie from online, wait till evening and watch the movie with mom. After that, it's all pretty straight forward. Speak to Alice when she's relaxing on the couch and tell her the good news.

Thanks a lot! It really helps. I was stuck where kira sleeps in mom's room, and finally I find out how to progress on story :)

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Tha last thing (I think) u can do is do anal in the Lounge when she is washing the dishes. I don't know what I did but show me this new option once.
Lisa's mood has to be maxed to have the "successful" option, almost maxed it will have the route but she make you leave.

teko1123

Aug 4, 2017
How far can you get with Olivia and Lisa threesome ? Can you fuck them both or you can just fuck Olivia and get BJ from Lisa ?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok have done all the Blog Stuff and now get to join Alice for Blog time...
What do I need to do to get Lisa to catch us or is that only seen in the Lisa GF path?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
B.t.w. how is it possible to extract dialog text from the game ?
-- Only member so far that I have seen post the Dia#.txt, however he/she per earlier post is on vacation and will get to it as soon as possible. This thread also has a larger mod.txt with more options.

-- Usually has a alphabetized dia#.txt for easier progression of the scenes and filters out the Russian, but he also credits Ikaruga for the Dia file. Do still check out his mods and he takes Ikaruga, and his own Mods into on Mod file, many options, many repeat scene triggers and alot of custom scenes.

I have tried many times to extract the assets to no success, its beyond my depth, I would love to learn how.

and most definitely THX to Scale, who makes this all possible.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Ok have done all the Blog Stuff and now get to join Alice for Blog time...
What do I need to do to get Lisa to catch us or is that only seen in the Lisa GF path?
Its a three scene/visit cycle, HJ, eat out, sex. For me it was the 2nd sex scene Lisa walked in.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote