Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gahgahgah

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having the same problem. After the BJ scene in the lounge, Alice allowed maybe 2 or 3 more leg massages but now she always says "I think the massage is just an excuse, I'm not in the mood, go do something else." I tried waiting a few days before trying again but same result.
She seems willing again after repeating the scene with Kate on the following week. I'm unable to trigger the scene twice during the same week.

D

Deleted member 42

Does anyone know how to get the new Kate scene with Alice? I've talked with mom about allowing her to come but can't seem to trigger that event

Patan

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the new Kate scene with Alice? I've talked with mom about allowing her to come but can't seem to trigger that event
you have to talk with alice when she is watching tv after that you will talk with kate when she is in pool and you can visit them when they are in alice room once a week

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
you have to talk with alice when she is watching tv after that you will talk with kate when she is in pool and you can visit them when they are in alice room once a week
Monday nights at 23:00, IIRC.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
dunno if this has been already asked or replied but ( i did give the mom money for sleeping in her bed, but that choice doenst appear for me to sleep in her bed, is it posible? )
does someone know? i talked with kira and she says to the mc that whoever is in her bed first can have mom.... but i cant sleep in her bed , i have no choice about it

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
does someone know? i talked with kira and she says to the mc that whoever is in her bed first can have mom.... but i cant sleep in her bed , i have no choice about it
Wait for future updates

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
first you go to her website and call her a tease her mood will go down but thats the part of the route. 1 or 2 days later you go to website again and you will get a new option at some point "i dont have time...." (don't remember exactly where but either the last tease part or one before that) then you will visit her room. after that easy just visit her room every night you will progress.
I have reached the new massage scene with alice on the sofa. I have also reached the first sex-visit with Kate/Alice. But she doesn´t give Max a BJ. I´ve never seen this scene. She always finishes the massage with Max. Do i need for the BJ the 2nd visit with Kate/Alice?

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
I have reached the new massage scene with alice on the sofa. I have also reached the first sex-visit with Kate/Alice. But she doesn´t give Max a BJ. I´ve never seen this scene. She always finishes the massage with Max. Do i need for the BJ the 2nd visit with Kate/Alice?
I think you need a little more progress with kate/alice before the option for tv bj appears (at least i had it after )

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yes, you need the second visit to Kate/Alice, when you fuc...k Kate, after this you can ask Alice on TV about Kate and have a BJ Screenshot 2017-08-04 09.32.33.png

Reactions: Hlextor

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so two questions: First one is after I've done anal with Lisa in the kitchen, is there anything more to that? Or is that basically the end of that story for now?

Second, what's next after mom and Kira's photo-shoot together and how do I get it? Thanks!
how the hell did you get lisa to do anal with you

crusader1

Jul 24, 2017
1. Can not Eric be completely removed?

2. I stole Eric 's wallet. But I can not talk about Auntie and Eric.

3. How many days do you have to play the game? I am 80 days now, but I have no progress.

plz help

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
how can i go further on alice and kate? they are having fun at 1am and just asking weed for letting me in

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
1. Can not Eric be completely removed?

2. I stole Eric 's wallet. But I can not talk about Auntie and Eric.

3. How many days do you have to play the game? I am 80 days now, but I have no progress.

plz help
Eric can be completely removed. There are 2 ways: Hacker route (after getting wallet - do not talk to anybody about it, pay eric the money he wants upon final ulitimatum, after you do that you can continue this route via discussions with kira/ checking on him on pc) and kate's mom route -You have to confront eric and tell him that you have found wallet. After that, you should have an option to discuss it with kira and follow further instructions.
As far as days go, a lot, the game does not really care about number of days, just certain events and options are being triggered by your previous actions (that can take few days)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how can i go further on alice and kate? they are having fun at 1am and just asking weed for letting me in
Make progress with the cunning plan and new job opportunity, this'll open up Ann for girl/girl stuff and talk to Kira often to see what she has to say about the progress. At one point she tells you that your Mom made progress and you're supposed to order a movie online. You can meet her at 9pm to watch said movie and talk to her about lesbian relationships and Alice/Kate. The next step is Alice at 10-11pm in the lounge, tell her that Mom is fine with it and last but not least you have to talk to Kate at I think 2pm by the pool and negotiate with her, you get the permission to visit them once a week to have some fun with them.

How do I convince Lisa to have sex while she's in the kitchen?
You have to make progress with Kira, I think at least 3 nightly training sessions are needed. Talk to her by the pool in the morning to get the dialogue option. I think you also have to be on good terms with Lisa (friends/awesome should be the maximum for now)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote