Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
How do you get Kira to help with you in getting rid of Eric? I followed the walkthrough but I didn't get a "Stop turning my family against me" line for the wallet and Kira only suggests the pills but no plan to get rid of him.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
For those of you missing .7 content there are certain events that trigger the new scenes.

For Mom: You need to continue speaking to Kira by pool (also not sure if it's required, but you need to tell mom, by way of the "I know what I want" option, that you want to sleep in her bed) after you tell Kira she should start sleeping in Mom's room, stay up late one night and peek in on them in Mom's room. This is the event that will lead you into the new content for her. Just keep talking to Kira as usual.

For Alice on blog: Keep watching her cam show and selecting the most expensive options (get completed naked, play with self) after doing this 3-4 times a new option will appear when she offers to play with herself, something along the lines of "too busy right now", once you select the new option go over to her room and thanks the Gods. You'll eventually get some pretty hot repeatable scenes.

For Alice and Kate: Continue with Mom and Kira's chain, eventually (took a long time for my game) you get a new option when talking to Kira by the pool. She will give you some hints and tell you about a movie you should watch with Mom. Go buy movie from online, wait till evening and watch the movie with mom. After that, it's all pretty straight forward. Speak to Alice when she's relaxing on the couch and tell her the good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
"Nothing changed with girlfriend routes, Olivia or Lisa"
There will be more sex scenes with Lisa?

KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
For Alice and Kate: Continue with Mom and Kira's chain, eventually (took a long time for my game) you get a new option when talking to Kira by the pool. She will give you some hints and tell you about a movie you should watch with Mom. Go buy movie from online, wait till evening and watch the movie with mom. After that, it's all pretty straight forward. Speak to Alice when she's relaxing on the couch and tell her the good news.
I watched the movie with mom, but when I speak to Alice after, no option to tell her the good news comes up. Even after I wait a couple of days.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
How do i get Alice to show me her masturbating on the blog? calling her a tease and the other option both seem to ruin the mood

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
dunno if this has been already asked or replied but ( i did give the mom money for sleeping in her bed, but that choice doenst appear for me to sleep in her bed, is it posible? )

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Maybe only with new mod. But one question: How have you got it. I know I should buy a video, but it doesn't appear in the online shop.
You need some progression with the "New job" opportunity.
Talk to Kira and she will tell you about the movie. :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
unknown as that is v8. Kira praises lisa as a choice, i did not try alice
Thought so, I guess we'll see. Just don't wanna give up my sweetheart :D

How do i get Alice to show me her masturbating on the blog? calling her a tease and the other option both seem to ruin the mood
The show ends there, you get other options in the future.

What's the best deal you can get from Kate? I managed to negotiate a once per week permit, but I don't know if I could've done better.

And what exactly is the difference between the two Lisa GF routes besides Yoga?

Last edited:

Sliptica

Aug 3, 2017
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

User made walkthrough: 0.6
Attached (Thanks to @TrropJunior for making it)
Contains some mistakes
Hei, In the 0.6 walkthrough Lisa's events are missing
could you reupload it or send mi her events..?
at one point I got to do her anal, but without olivia, and with olivia I only got bj's, oral and masturbation
thanks

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
I watched the movie with mom, but when I speak to Alice after, no option to tell her the good news comes up. Even after I wait a couple of days.
See her at night in Living room while watching TV, talk to her about the news -> talk to Kate at 3AM

Reactions: Hlextor
C

cenoura

I need to know this too. And the bj scene from Alice in the living room.

Patan

May 28, 2017
I need to know this too. And the bj scene from Alice in the living room.
first you go to her website and call her a tease her mood will go down but thats the part of the route. 1 or 2 days later you go to website again and you will get a new option at some point "i dont have time...." (don't remember exactly where but either the last tease part or one before that) then you will visit her room. after that easy just visit her room every night you will progress.

Reactions: hgamefix
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote