Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
I can peep mom and Eric without punishment tho, I'm stuck with it. How can I progress mom and Eric NTR route? (I'm on Olivia gf route)

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
when u got her naked u should get extra line there, after you go to her room if u dont go automatically (dont know exactly did check saves but got only after talk) go to her room and if u can just bust in do peek and enter like u can with mom 6am. save before and test. in any case 1nce u get take all close off (make sure u use "to bad" option and use all lines there) , next time ur on cam with her u should see extra line and use it. time for that is 8/9 pm
Thanks!! It worked. Damn I don't know how I missed that!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can peep mom and Eric without punishment tho, I'm stuck with it. How can I progress mom and Eric NTR route? (I'm on Olivia gf route)
If u want to progress in Eric route and keep him as your dog, you have to do wallet "hacker" version, after that u can demand from him each week more until u see in control opportunity that thats it for current version. Make sure u keep save before u do that if u want to get rid of him in future.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys

I'm doing my first playthrough of the game, and decided to do it vanilla for now. That said, where are the best ie most profitable places to install cameras?
Thanks
Alice>Mom>pool>Lounge>bathroom>yours>terrase
At least it's according total income in late game - have no idea how accurately it was calculated.

Does any one know how to do the third photoshoot for ann, i did the first two but I can't seem to progress further, also I got aunt kira to sleep with anne, i don't know if that is part of the photoshoot
spy on Kira and Mom in mom's room (evening and morning), talk to Kira after each time.

can someone give instruction more about "bloggers" opportunity? i am kinda stuck :(
Just speak with Alice, pay her three full sessions on webcam then choose new option for her webcam. I would give you better answer if you mentioned WHERE you're stuck :)

Reactions: Cirro84

crkaki

Apr 29, 2017
Just speak with Alice, pay her three full sessions on webcam then choose new option for her webcam. I would give you better answer if you mentioned WHERE you're stuck :)
I pay her three full sessions, but no new option. What can i do?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I pay her three full sessions, but no new option. What can i do?
Strange. After this you should have one extra option at the end of NEXT web-cam session - something like "I gotta go to work"

randomguy9990

Jul 10, 2017
How do I start on the nightclub path? Walkthrough says to keep doing Lisa's hw until a certain dialogue option pops up but I've never received it. Has something been changed?

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
How do I start on the nightclub path? Walkthrough says to keep doing Lisa's hw until a certain dialogue option pops up but I've never received it. Has something been changed?
You do Lisa's homework without her. I don't remember the option exactly, but it says that she can do other stuff she wants while you do her homework (without mistakes), usually the second option. Do it about 4-5 times in a row, and you should get a dialogue with Lisa saying "You look worried..." or something similar.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can I see Eric doing Alice? It always tells me that he told me not to peep
u can see tue or we 8pm i think when he buys cloth for her and later on massage more than that dont know, i never let him do more than that.

randomguy9990

Jul 10, 2017
You do Lisa's homework without her. I don't remember the option exactly, but it says that she can do other stuff she wants while you do her homework (without mistakes), usually the second option. Do it about 4-5 times in a row, and you should get a dialogue with Lisa saying "You look worried..." or something similar.
Think I never got it. My playthrough probably somehow got totally fucked. I don't think I've seen half what the game has to offer; Kira never progressed with converting Ann after the second conversation about her plan.
Thanks anyway

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Think I never got it. My playthrough probably somehow got totally fucked. I don't think I've seen half what the game has to offer; Kira never progressed with converting Ann after the second conversation about her plan.
Thanks anyway
Hmm... where are you in the game? What have you done so far? Lisa will tell you that Alice gets easily drunk, and then Alcoholic Chocolate shows in online shop.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
u can see tue or we 8pm i think when he buys cloth for her and later on massage more than that dont know, i never let him do more than that.
Well that didn't really answer my question. Any other help? It's after I "give" Alice to eric

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Ok let let Eric have Alice and not Kira, am I now screwed on getting rid of him and getting further with the mom?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote