Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
So just to get back, I tried what you said with Alice many times and nothing happens. I get her to undress on the site, I say another time and go to her room, then I knock on her door and she says don't bother me at this time of the day.

So what does that mean, is there something I'm doing wrong?
I also had that thing going on with me, so I tried again after I have finished everything, even the blowjob from Alice after massage. Then, I tried again and when I clicked on "Another time...", max had a thought that "it might me the right moment to go to Alice's room" or something like that. So, try doing everything with Alice first then try again. If that didn't work, try finishing all the opportunities.

is there a new walkthrough for v0.7 i cant get lisa to become my gf ?
At the beginning of the game, when you ask her about Alex ("About Alex..."), ask her to forget about him. It hadn't changed with this version...

randomguy9990

Jul 10, 2017
Hey guys

I'm doing my first playthrough of the game, and decided to do it vanilla for now. That said, where are the best ie most profitable places to install cameras?
Thanks

Happylooper

Aug 10, 2017
Does any one know how to do the third photoshoot for ann, i did the first two but I can't seem to progress further, also I got aunt kira to sleep with anne, i don't know if that is part of the photoshoot

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Does any one know how to do the third photoshoot for ann, i did the first two but I can't seem to progress further, also I got aunt kira to sleep with anne, i don't know if that is part of the photoshoot
As far as I know, there is no 3rd photoshoot. You talk to Kira when she sleeps with Mom to progress, and give your Mom erotic massage after she showers in her room.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there anyway to quickly increase stealth like you can with persuasion?
U got in one of those 2 think its ikaru but am not sure, u can merge both of them anyway

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think it was Mom > Alice > Lounge > Pool, the rest was pretty much <1k even after quite some time.

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Hey i seem to have an error, everytime i go to online shop it takes away all the money, is there a way to fix this?
Keep playing and 2 days after, it should work. It is a known bug and I don't know if it is going to be fixed or not...
It starts on day 12 I guess? Nevertheless, it will work again two days after.

Reactions: justsomedood

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Already I have the wallet and also I have Eric's photo, but I do not achieve that Eric clears off... Only with it " it stops putting to my family against my "... How I must do in order that it disappears! Haha!!

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Already I have the wallet and also I have Eric's photo, but I do not achieve that Eric clears off... Only with it " it stops putting to my family against my "... How I must do in order that it disappears! Haha!!
Repay him first, then talk to Kira when she tans at 10-11 PM.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hey i seem to have an error, everytime i go to online shop it takes away all the money, is there a way to fix this?
In Cheats's Menu adds $1000 to your Site of Internet ... and then you gather it of there... Do It once or twice and then be still equal... It's works for me...

Reactions: justsomedood

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Then... First I must pay this $300 to him once ... and then to speak with Kira... Ok. Thank you.
if u pay him 300 u just postpone for another week u eather return him wallet, wait week talk with kira, or keep wallet pay him 4k at dinner at end of week and then talk with kira.

Reactions: Kazzko

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
I wonder guys, does Lisa ever join the topless yoga? Are there any scenes or should I just give up on it.

Another one, after Alice asks when you're having the private lessons with Lisa and Kira does she joins in or is there anything at all?

Thanks.

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder guys, does Lisa ever join the topless yoga? Are there any scenes or should I just give up on it.

Another one, after Alice asks when you're having the private lessons with Lisa and Kira does she joins in or is there anything at all?

Thanks.
Lisa doesn't join yoga sessions (at least not yet).
As far as I know, Alice doesn't join the anal practice (at least not yet).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote