Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get help from Kate's mom? I always get the hacker path...
The way I did it just now was he rejected the beer and I got a second talk option from the aunt after i paid him the money back I got the option to get help from kate.
a question I have though is how do i advance sacrifice opp I looked through earlier in the thread but they dont make sense to me the only option i have is about my choice and that leads me to ill think about it

nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone gotten the new couch scene from the sister? I've read that she is supposed to progress to giving you a BJ after you've made it so that Kate sleeps over openly, but She keeps sending me away after a certain point in the leg massage now that she's no longer wearing panties. Did I miss something?

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone gotten the new couch scene from the sister? I've read that she is supposed to progress to giving you a BJ after you've made it so that Kate sleeps over openly, but She keeps sending me away after a certain point in the leg massage now that she's no longer wearing panties. Did I miss something?
You must have a talk with mom about homosexuals for that scene to happen. Look what the Cunning Plan opportunity says.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a correct course of events in this game? Every new one i start gets a bug at some point. I still havent managed to meet Olivia

Last edited:

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to get this scene? Thanks
First you have to make Lisa your girlfriend by telling her to forget about Alex at the beginning. She will start asking you to workout, so you will do yoga with your Mom. After Eric is gone and after the new job opportunity is done in the latest version, you tell your mom to lighten her clothes up because it is hot. Do yoga with your mom while she is topless and eventually Liza will see you both and interrupt.

Reactions: Tomasis

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
To meet Olivia, you have to choose her route at the very beginning of the game (talking with lisa): "About Alex", you have to choose "There is one idea, but it is difficult to implement...". That's the Olivia route, first with Alex, later without him

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Is there a correct course of events in this game? Every new one i start gets a bug at some point. I still havent managed to met Olivia
To meet olivia you must tell Lisa you have a plan for her and Alex, and your plan will be inviting Olivia over. After that, progress with the plan as nothing can change that path after you say your plan.

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm stuck with Alice, I heard people talking about fucking her but I just can't do it. She'd give me bjs from time to time on the couch and Kate and her would let into their room each Monday, but besides that nothing is progressing.

Another thing, how to get Mom to do Yoga naked? I think I finished all of mom's route but she stills only gives normal yoga. (I'm on the path of Lisa gf, already fucked Lisa in the lounge)

Is there a way to fuck Kira 1 on 1? I can fuck her ass with Lisa on the night from time to time, just wondering. Thanks!

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm stuck with Alice, I heard people talking about fucking her but I just can't do it. She'd give me bjs from time to time on the couch and Kate and her would let into their room each Monday, but besides that nothing is progressing.

Another thing, how to get Mom to do Yoga naked? I think I finished all of mom's route but she stills only gives normal yoga. (I'm on the path of Lisa gf, already fucked Lisa in the lounge)

Is there a way to fuck Kira 1 on 1? I can fuck her ass with Lisa on the night from time to time, just wondering. Thanks!
About Alice, I think you are talking about the Blog path. You need to get on her site at 8-9 PM, then ask her to get everything off. Then, don't pay her to go further, just say "Another time...", and you will get the chance to fuck her.

In order to do yoga with mom, it is related to what you say when Lisa (at the beginning) she tells you about Alex. Telling her to fight for him and you buy her jewels, will make her your girlfriend but won't let you do yoga with mom.
Instead tell her to to forget about him.

You can't go 1 on 1 with Kira... at least not yet.

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
About Alice, I think you are talking about the Blog path. You need to get on her site at 8-9 PM, then ask her to get everything off. Then, don't pay her to go further, just say "Another time...", and you will get the chance to fuck her.

In order to do yoga with mom, it is related to what you say when Lisa (at the beginning) she tells you about Alex. Telling her to fight for him and you buy her jewels, will make her your girlfriend but won't let you do yoga with mom.
Instead tell her to to forget about him.

You can't go 1 on 1 with Kira... at least not yet.
Thanks for the fast answer!

The yoga with mom just magically worked out this time out of nowhere haha.

I'll try to make it happen with Alice, don't know if she's ready for it yet

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
So just to get back, I tried what you said with Alice many times and nothing happens. I get her to undress on the site, I say another time and go to her room, then I knock on her door and she says don't bother me at this time of the day.

So what does that mean, is there something I'm doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote