Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think I've skipped more than 3 weeks now and nothing happens. It takes a lot of patience to go through this game. I think that's its only problem.
y i agree too much clicking not enough action. There were many stages when i thought game was done but it wasn't. At least u can check under opportunities if its done or not, for most part.

Fjugar

Jun 19, 2017
Has somebody a walkthrough for the blog route? I'm stuck at image 12, so I can get Alice on cam to get naked, but I can't enter her room to progress to get her laid. Erics gone, Lisa GF, new job has been done, Kate still there. TY!

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I have Lisa and Olivia both of them as girfriends maybe that is the problem , but that is that only way to have all content beside the yoga together thing , so it has to be a way to get that too .
In vanilla version it's either Lisa or Olivia.

With mom you can get hj after punishment , after massage , during shower in the morning but that's it i think .
And a one-time HJ during special movie

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).
Ok im Dumb when it comes to computers how do I put these save files in my game?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Ok im Dumb when it comes to computers how do I put these save files in my game?
You have SAVE folder in game directory (game directory is where BigBorther.exe is located, file that you use to launch a game). Copy these new saves there; be sure that they are in sequence (like, Save1, Save2, Save3, Save4, Save5) without gaps. Rename or make an extra save in-game to fix that if necessary.
If you don't know how to copy files, find game directory or rename files - ask mom to help

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
i wanted to ask about the ''control'' opportunity
when i make eric my dog it triggers but when i get rid of him (which i really want to) i dont get the opportunity does it trigger after some weeks or doesnt trigger at all if i got rid of eric

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i wanted to ask about the ''control'' opportunity
when i make eric my dog it triggers but when i get rid of him (which i really want to) i dont get the opportunity does it trigger after some weeks or doesnt trigger at all if i got rid of eric
Control is linked to Eric so when u get rid of him ur done with this opportunity as u can see on this picture its the end

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
Control is linked to Eric so when u get rid of him ur done with this opportunity as u can see on this picture its the end
ohh i see
so when i finish the control then thats the time i get rid of him then

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
nah opposite when u get rid off eric ur done with control, but if u keep him its not over at least not in current 070.
i have reached the point where i can touch mom but can have sex and the current build up says i have reached its end
but seeing ur reply makes it seem like id rather keep eric until further update on control since i can get rid of him anytime by using the laptop

thanks for the help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i have reached the point where i can touch mom but can have sex and the current build up says i have reached its end
but seeing ur reply makes it seem like id rather keep eric until further update on control since i can get rid of him anytime by using the laptop

thanks for the help
sure, i did get rid of him but am keeping spare save just to see what will be new. In any case this opportunity is directly linked to Eric and active until you have him. for now

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
nah opposite when u get rid off eric ur done with control, but if u keep him its not over at least not in current 070.
one more thing before i go to sleep tho
is the ''new job'' opportunity meaning getting mom fired connected to getting rid of eric as well or not

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
one more thing before i go to sleep tho
is the ''new job'' opportunity meaning getting mom fired connected to getting rid of eric as well or not
Not sure if u get it if Eric is there, but when u get rid of him takes ages like 5 weeks until they discuss bout new job so patience :) and yes she have to get fired unsure if its working other way havent progress this far in eric save only until end of control to see whats going on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote