Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
i'm stuck on cunning plan :noexpression:

Every time i talk to Kate she organizes a night with Alice.

Where do i go from there?

All other opportunities completed.
With Lisa, probably.
Does Kira sleeps with Ann now? did you spy on them (morning naked Kira and evening they both)?

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Alice>Mom>pool>Lounge>bathroom>yours>terrase
At least it's according total income in late game - have no idea how accurately it was calculated.

spy on Kira and Mom in mom's room (evening and morning), talk to Kira after each time.

Just speak with Alice, pay her three full sessions on webcam then choose new option for her webcam. I would give you better answer if you mentioned WHERE you're stuck :)
well i find it thanks to others here in the forum. but i will ask u if i am stuck again :D

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
You have to finish with the beer and sleeping pills scenario, steal the wallet and hold onto it until Eric and your Mom confront you about paying Eric the money you "stole". Then, after a couple of days, you will have the option to speak with Kira to begin the Hacker route to get rid of Eric/Victor. If you prefer to get rid of Eric you can pay the hacker $2,000 to get in contact with the people Eric/Victor pissed off. Once you do you can have them make Eric/Victor disappear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Played through each version as available and followed the Lisa girlfriend route and the Olivia girlfriend route with success for each to the point each version would allow. Now I am working on the latest version and the Lisa girlfriend route - but it feels broken somehow...it's click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices...suddenly something new (Cunning Plan thread), click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices...something new (Cunning Plan thread), click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices, click, same choices...ad nauseum! :mad:

I had Aunt Kira visit the room as a teacher with Lisa and Max a couple of times and I convinced Lisa to continue with lessons, bought magazine, got SIM card, et al. NOTHING has progressed. Has the current update ruined that thread in the game altogether?!? I even changed my approach with Eric from War to Friend, changed how I got rid of Eric, completed the blog thread with Alice, etc. etc. Zero results.

Am I missing something, besides sleep and about 10 hours of my life over the past couple of nights?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm stuck on cunning plan :noexpression:

Every time i talk to Kate she organizes a night with Alice.

Where do i go from there?

All other opportunities completed.
well if u did watch the movie and convince mom, after that all u got left is to talk with alice on couch 10pm, u should see extra line there talk with here convince her to drop panties and u get bj after. after that talk with Kate when shes there 2am pool and make new arrangement with them. then u join them 1x per week do sex scene with both of them u get to pick only 1 for now and thats the end of current opportunity.

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the fact that Kira is sleeping with the mother and then the plot is not going on, how to go further???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck on the fact that Kira is sleeping with the mother and then the plot is not going on, how to go further???
thats it for now wait for future update on that. you got New Job opportunity if u have finish that its all for current version.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get hacker route ? I have the wallet allready .
hacker route u got wallet, then talk with Eric agree to pay him 4k at dinner or when ever they want to send u to camp, keep the wallet. then let week pass by and talk to Kira.

saya

Apr 24, 2017
i don't have the 4 k option :( but i can pay him at dinner 21 k , if anyone has the save put it in the save area

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
at diner i don't have the option to give him the money :(
just skip days if u pay him 300 to postpone can add weeks to it. it will come automatically u will see picture with eric and mom and then u agree to pay him what ever he wants. but first talk with him i think its we 8pm at mom room and tell him u will give him his money back. then start skipping days and ull see automatically.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote