Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

saya

Apr 24, 2017
I have already done that in another save , but i want a save for all paths also and a Erik as a pet can be better in the future versions since you can get rid of him any time and maybe he will corupt alice and mom more before i get rid of him .

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
So, I recieved a "special package" after doing the movie with mon and kira, accepted the job, suceed with Alice in sofa and in their bed and told Kira that we should invite Lisa to the movie. What's with the special package? Is this the end of this patch?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, I recieved a "special package" after doing the movie with mon and kira, accepted the job, suceed with Alice in sofa and in their bed and told Kira that we should invite Lisa to the movie. What's with the special package? Is this the end of this patch?
you can see the special package when u find Kira on couch at 2 or 3am where u do kissing lession, instead of join right away keep watching.

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
you can see the special package when u find Kira on couch at 2 or 3am where u do kissing lession, instead of join right away keep watching.
This one I awready saw, is the toy. I'm talking about the one you recieve after making the movie with mom and kira in the new patch...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This one I awready saw, is the toy. I'm talking about the one you recieve after making the movie with mom and kira in the new patch...
Dont know bout this one but my guess will have to wait on future update, movie its last thing u do on new job opportunity beside decide which sister u want in next movie. Check opportunities but they are probably all done for this version specially if u got lisa gf, with olivia is different thing.

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Lisa. I've gotten her to agree to practice on me while I do her homework, but nothing ever happens. Also I can't seem to raise my relationship with her higher than "Friends"(I suspect this is dependent on getting the homework handjob?)

In the beginning I chose to do her homework without asking anything in return, is that why? Does the show boobs option turn into handjob practice?

Edit: I should mention her mood is "awesome" and I've tried with authority level "trust" and "respect" and been doing her homework for over 60 days without any progress.

Jul 17, 2017
Can somebody suggest me a way so that I don't have to sacrifice either the aunt or the sisters and still get rid of eric, without setting up the Sacrifice event?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can somebody suggest me a way so that I don't have to sacrifice either the aunt or the sisters and still get rid of eric, without setting up the Sacrifice event?
Declare war on him and start wallet where u can get rid of him via hacker or kate mom. if u dont have that option dl ikarusmod and declare from there or just get rid off him from there but you will lost some content.
got even some extra options there to deny access to sisters and aunt while hes in process of disappearing.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Lisa. I've gotten her to agree to practice on me while I do her homework, but nothing ever happens. Also I can't seem to raise my relationship with her higher than "Friends"(I suspect this is dependent on getting the homework handjob?)

In the beginning I chose to do her homework without asking anything in return, is that why? Does the show boobs option turn into handjob practice?

Edit: I should mention her mood is "awesome" and I've tried with authority level "trust" and "respect" and been doing her homework for over 60 days without any progress.
  1. What path are you on Lisa GF or Olivia GF?
  2. According to the DIA7.txt, you can increase relationship by:
    1. Giving bathrobe
    2. Giving Swimsuit
    3. Starting Homework storyline
    4. Do homework by yourself 6 times. (I doesn't look like it is every 6th time, buy worth a shot)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Declare war on him. But don't start blog opportunity with Alice and don't make second photoshoot with aunt before ending to wallet. If you don't make second photoshoot he can't blackmail aunt so you don't have to sacrifice anyone.

Jul 17, 2017
Declare war on him. But don't start blog opportunity with Alice and don't make second photoshoot with aunt before ending to wallet. If you don't make second photoshoot he can't blackmail aunt so you don't have to sacrifice anyone.
So I don't need to start either the blog with Alice and neither the second photoshoot. But will I loose some content in the process?

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
  1. What path are you on Lisa GF or Olivia GF?
  2. According to the DIA7.txt, you can increase relationship by:
    1. Giving bathrobe
    2. Giving Swimsuit
    3. Starting Homework storyline
    4. Do homework by yourself 6 times. (I doesn't look like it is every 6th time, buy worth a shot)
1. Lisa GF
2. done all those things, and been doing homework by myself for over 60 days past the point where Aunt Kira comes into the room to guide Lisa. Only thing I can think of is that i chose to not ask for anything in return when I started homework storyline

Pothos

May 8, 2017
chose to not ask for anything in return when I started homework storyline
That actually increased your relationship.

But what part are you actually stuck on. Has Aunt Kira had all the training lessons at night? Can you and Lisa practice on your own yet? Mood has a lot to do with triggers and most scenes are trigger by a conversation with Kira at the pool in the AM. There are 4 night scenes with Kira and Lisa, the last is repeatable, how far are you in that story line.

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
That actually increased your relationship.

But what part are you actually stuck on. Has Aunt Kira had all the training lessons at night? Can you and Lisa practice on your own yet? Mood has a lot to do with triggers and most scenes are trigger by a conversation with Kira at the pool in the AM. There are 4 night scenes with Kira and Lisa, the last is repeatable, how far are you in that story line.
I've had one or two lessons at night. Lisa did a handjob and Kira suggested she should practice more. When I talked to Lisa the next day or so we talked about her practicing it on me while I helped her with the homework I think? After that nothing has happened, and it's been like 60 days since that.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I've had one or two lessons at night. Lisa did a handjob and Kira suggested she should practice more. When I talked to Lisa the next day or so we talked about her practicing it on me while I helped her with the homework I think? After that nothing has happened, and it's been like 60 days since that.
Under the opportunities tab, what does it say for Mentor?
And could you possible upload you save file? I take a look at where you at

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote