Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Ok, what dialogue option should i select?
I have similar problem. I used photo to talk with Eric. I chose option with "stop turning my family againt me" but I don't have option to talk with Kate's mom. Aunt Kira hasn't any option to talk. I have oportunity with the anti-potential pills.
Should I talk with Kate before? Or watch all scenes with her and Alice at 1 a.m.?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you have his wallet just go at 8 pm while he is alone and listen you should hear him talking on the phone. 1, 2 or more days later go talk to aunt, sometimes the next day the convo will be there.

As for Kate's mom quest you must be futher along in another quest to trigger the quest to go forward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, what dialogue option should i select?
Do you still have his wallet and if so there is no convo you should do but come back day after day and you will hear a convo with him on the phone once this happens then new convo will happen with aunt, this could take up to a week to start though.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone send a save when Max can talk with Kira about Kate's mom? I will very happy if someone can do this. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone send a save when Max can talk with Kira about Kate's mom? I will very happy if someone can do this. :)
Its hard to do for most player use the relationship cheat and once taken out of the game save folder it will no longer work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I asked DS and he said even though you choose to not want anything in return for Lisa, the game should provide you the option to let you ask her to return the favor if two condition are met 1. you provide her a robe 2. she get punish by Ann at least once without your interfering otherwise it will be like you said game breaking. Anyway, if you still able to recover that save send it to me.
I just went and played it again and I cheated the money so I could buy every thing before Eric and chose the same rout of helping Lisa free of charge and the bug is still there, the convo for quid pro quo will not come up no matter how many times Lisa gets spanked or not.

When you help Lisa with homework and it has option of "No Problem" as the top choice then that is needed to have the bug.

So if you have 7.4 can you check it out and see if the bug is gone or not.

There is another bug to report, if you have not started spanking Alice for smoking weed when you get rid of Eric she stops smoking altogether for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many times do I need to get punished to do bj practice with Lisa?
Once for every BJ, BJ must be done in the bedroom.

Once you move onto the next stage with aunt then 2 more BJ opens up for you.

When Lisa is in the bathroom in the morning you need to knock and say "It's Max" then "May I come in" and at night you need to knock and walk in.

To get the best effect out of it I would do it this way.
1. You get spanked for Lisa and any time Lisa is in the bedroom before her night time bath get the BJ, then at Night Time bath get the BJ and then in the morning Get the Best BJ that Lisa will give you.

All 3 BJ will now be open to you whenever you want them for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys how to bang lisa without kira supervision ??
I know I replied that you can't but you can just keep on checking with aunt and you will get the option to do it on your own at the kitchen sink when she is washing dishes, you still get to have aunt over 2 times a week if you want it plus everyday at the kitchen sink. The more sex going on each day the more money you make from cams.

Reactions: z3z3

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
So if you have 7.4 can you check it out and see if the bug is gone or not. There is another bug to report, if you have not started spanking Alice for smoking weed when you get rid of Eric she stops smoking altogether for the rest of the game.
- New build (0.8) will drop next week with potential more bug I will just wait until then.
- I don't think that a bug. If E is gone Alice will go out at the time she usually smoke so just a new event taking place of the old.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
- New build (0.8) will drop next week with potential more bug I will just wait until then.
- I don't think that a bug. If E is gone Alice will go out at the time she usually smoke so just a new event taking place of the old.

Alice goes off to school.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
New Ok, wallet opportunity solved:

There are 2 ways to get rid of Eric.
1- with the help of his enemies
2- with the help of mother of kate

Option 1.
Before stealing the wallet, at the first meetings with Eric, say he hates it (if you want to avoid paying $ 300 a week);
After stealing the wallet, 2 -3 weeks later, at lunch mom will ask you to return the money to Eric ... do it
Then ask Aunt Kira for help, contact hackers, contact enemies, and give the address where to find Eric.

Option 2.
Before stealing the wallet, at the first meetings with Eric, agree to pay $ 300 a week;
After stole the wallet, go to 8pm in the room of mom, talk to Eric (I did not take your money - I've found your wallet ... - Did not you just accused me in theft aniway? - That's exactly what I wanted to talk about ... Who's Victor Moro? - I do not think so - I want you to leave my family alone - I want you to leave my sisters and my aunt alone - What? - Are not you Asking too much - What are your plans to do to her? - No - Fuck!)
While continuing the path of Kate and the weed.
After a few weeks, go to 8pm in the mom's room, talk to Eric and tell him to return the money.
2 -3 weeks later, at lunch mom will ask you to return the money to Eric ... do it
So ask for help from Aunt Kira, she will tell you to ask for help from Kate's mom.
Talk to kate asking for your help, it will ask for a large amount of weed.
Give the weed to kate, now from your computer talk to Kate's mother who for $ 5000 will make Eric disappear.
It also unlocks a sex scene with Alice.

Enjoy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote