Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just keep going to aunt and it will update, sometime it can take up to 2 in game weeks to advance. You may need to talk to mom but I don't remember.

Check under the light bulb icon and see what is says for cunning plan. You are no where near the end more fun to come.

Francisco12334

Apr 29, 2017
Just keep going to aunt and it will update, sometime it can take up to 2 in game weeks to advance. You may need to talk to mom but I don't remember.

Check under the light bulb icon and see what is says for cunning plan. You are no where near the end more fun to come.
The thing is that i have gone through 3 weeks maybe and nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Double check what it says under the light bulb icon for cunning plan and see what it says you need to do next.

Keep talking with mom and aunt and also talk to both of them at the pool together.

Francisco12334

Apr 29, 2017
Double check what it says under the light bulb icon for cunning plan and see what it says you need to do next.

Keep talking with mom and aunt and also talk to both of them at the pool together.
I´ve already talk with both of them but none of the dialogues is related to the cunning plan opportunities

upload_2017-8-24_19-27-18.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well talk to everyone even Kate but I think you need to talk to aunt first or both mom and aunt at the same time at the pool. I way past that point and I don't remember who you need to talk to first so just talk to each until something changes.

You may need to advance other quest before the trigger goes off so double check all other quest and see if something in not done.

Have you peeped at mom and join her in the shower yet?

Francisco12334

Apr 29, 2017
Well talk to everyone even Kate but I think you need to talk to aunt first or both mom and aunt at the same time at the pool. I way past that point and I don't remember who you need to talk to first so just talk to each until something changes.

You may need to advance other quest before the trigger goes off so double check all other quest and see if something in not done.

Have you peeped at mom and join her in the shower yet?
Yes , i have and as I said this the only one that i didn´t manage to finish.Maybe it`s a bug and i gotta go back some days?
Anyways thanks for the help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok the game can only hold 60 save's and you may have to many to save any more. Go to the save folder and delete all the auto.saves to open up room again.

Just remove the ones called auto.save , they look like this auto10.save they start at auto0.save and go up from there.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
How can I proceed with blogger opportunity in 0.7 ?
If you have fully unlocked V0.6 Blog. . .:
Goto Alice's Site selecting the most expensive choices (where she masturbates out of frame)
The following night do the same but after the "Too Bad" option, when she is asking for another $150 a new choice is available "I'm afraid I'm busy right now ... Another time", select that option to progress the story.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys any help on how to trigger the aunt kissing scene in v0.7? Im stuck there
Talk to her at 3 am on Tuesday night Wednesday morning or Saturday night Sunday morning.
3 am Wednesday morning or 3 am Sunday morning.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I love this game, but what about this scene

I didn't get that one yet and I'm at day 422

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That is the very first time Kari comes in and just talks about sex-ed and then the next visit will be Lisa first time given HJ to Max.
This will happen on all 3 Lisa paths.

I don't know if this will still be there if Eric takes over Lisa sex-ed training.
I get rid of Eric asap and keep all the girls for Max.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
And on which day it will happen, because, I know that the stuff with lisa will happen when Olivia comes in with her boyfriend, Im on day 422 now and still nowhere near that scene, already got all the filming stuff, eric is out the house and so on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its part of Lisa sex-ed right after she plays with her self at knight with Max jacking off at the same time.

If you have never seen it then you have not progress down the sex-ed quest line.
Do you keep Eric around and let him do every thing he wants?

The time frame on this is anywhere from day 60 on up just depends on how fast you want to work on it.

Its the mentor quest.

Reactions: Darkaura

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Do you keep Eric around and let him do every thing he wants?

The time frame on this is anywhere from day 60 on up just depends on how fast you want to work on it.
No, I went to war with Eric and made him my slave,

Think it's best to start over when next version is out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hell I have already did all 3 Lisa paths over 14 times now.

So far for me in getting rid of Eric asap the most sex for all NPC's is the "You Got To Fight For Him" path.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
If you make choice in this game, is possible to fix it or the game direction its set and you missed the opportunity for certain event?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Ahh I see whats wrong

Its probably because of the classmate/schoolmate/schoolgirl quest, but weird thing is those aren't done yet no (you reach the end of this opportunity) line

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you make choice in this game, is possible to fix it or the game direction its set and you missed the opportunity for certain event?
For the 3 paths for Lisa once you chose one the other 2 paths are gone for that playthrough.

If you work to get rid of Eric asap then no you will not lose anything.

There are 3 different paths you can take for Lisa and once 1 is chosen then the other 2 are gone for good in that play through.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote