Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for V0.7? Like including the Lisa path coz the walkthrough for V0.6 doesnt have it. Thanks
No, no walkthrough for 7 but there is enough of one that will get you through most of it plus more info on opportunities.
Walkthrough:
Opportunities:

3 Lisa paths:

Be advise that if you give Lisa's homework for free there is a bug that will not allow you to go very far in the Mentor Opportunity. Its a bug and will break that quest.

Outside of what is here there is very little you can miss. Just ask question if you get stuck and we will help you if we can.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you!
So it's the same content as the Olivia GF route. Not really the thing that will justify a full game replay.
One more thing about the 2 GF path, the yago path cost you less than the "You Got To Fight For Him" path with less skin and 2 yago each week, this is all I see that is different from the 2.

raje150

Aug 25, 2017
i m arnd day 120 . i reached all the events in the game i guess except Kira teaching Lisa and Max . Does anyone know how to trigger this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must start one of the 3 Lisa path and not have given homework away for free.
There is a bug that will stop the sex-ed for Lisa if given homework for free at the beginning of the game.

The opportunity is called Mentor and it requires one of the Lisa schoolmate path to go forward.

Before you choose make a save so you can do both paths.
The "forget about him" and "you got to fight for him" are about the same but for eye candy, in "forget about him" you must do 2 yago with mom per week and you get less eye candy it is also less money to do.
As for the Olive friend path you lose a lot of sex per day to only getting some once a week.

So the best path to do is "you got to fight for him" and then the Olive paths.

Last edited:

Azgore Astrea

Aug 24, 2017
No, no walkthrough for 7 but there is enough of one that will get you through most of it plus more info on opportunities.
Walkthrough:
Opportunities:

3 Lisa paths:

Be advise that if you give Lisa's homework for free there is a bug that will not allow you to go very far in the Mentor Opportunity. Its a bug and will break that quest.

Outside of what is here there is very little you can miss. Just ask question if you get stuck and we will help you if we can.
Well im stuck at the point where she's impressed with my "skills".. I cant get to the point where she hinted about teaching her something new

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If the kissing has stopped then you need to buy her the sex-ed book.

When you become stuck look under the Light Bulb icon and then the Mentor opportunity to see what else is needed.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
I know I replied that you can't but you can just keep on checking with aunt and you will get the option to do it on your own at the kitchen sink when she is washing dishes, you still get to have aunt over 2 times a week if you want it plus everyday at the kitchen sink. The more sex going on each day the more money you make from cams.
thx dude i found out that lisa should have a good mood to trigger the scene thanks you though buddy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to finish the Cunning Plan first if I remember right.

kdratin

Aug 26, 2017
I'm having a problem trying to play: no items go to my inventory, making it impossible to progress much in the game. ie. I bought sunblock but when speaking with Alice it says I don't have it. "Your items" list is always empty. No cameras etc.

I wasn't able to save as well but fixed it by creating the save folder. This issue however I haven't been able to fix. I've played the game before, version 0.5, and it worked fine.

Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It sounds like either a bad download.

Let me go check the rar I have and I will brb

Okay I am back and you have a bad download for the rar has all folders and files needed to play so go download from a different link and let us know if it gets fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why wont the game let me save?
You could have ran out of space for the game only allows up to 60 saves and the autosave takes up most of them.

Go in and delete all the autosaves starting with auto0.save and up. Then see if you can save again.

The game can only hold 60 save games but with this config.cfg file you can now have up to 300 save games.

Extract it and replace your config.cfg file with it.

Last edited:

cookie_monster

Jun 3, 2017
Hey Everyone, somehow i lost all my saves from the game :( , could anyone please post a save with everything done in v7 with lisa as GF and Eric gone (or at least as close to that as possible)? Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are a lot of save here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just play the game and you can not miss it.
There are 2 options, 1 outside as you see in that pic and one inside where Max can also grab some tits at the same time.

You must catch her smoking and talk to her and start buying her cigs and so on.

She starts smoking on day 3 and there after at 13:00.

Reactions: Don-Daddy

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
Just play the game and you can not miss it.
There are 2 options, 1 outside as you see in that pic and one inside where Max can also grab some tits at the same time.

You must catch her smoking and talk to her and start buying her cigs and so on.

She starts smoking on day 3 and there after at 13:00.
thank you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote