Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
How to get the scenes where these pictures are used:
1. After you complete Cunning Plan. You can get this once (maybe twice) a week during TV time when Alice lets you give her a massage (no longer a daily option once the opportunity is completed).

2. I think this is after Alice comes home from the club... Early in the game, before Kira arrives (day 17/18). You must give her chocolates beforehand when she is getting dressed after dinner.

IIRC, This is difficult to do because it can only happen once and it's early in the game... So, you need to have done Lisa's homeworks (6 times, by yourself), given her the bikini and the robe (getting her to "warm" relationship), gotten lucky persuasion rolls with getting her to tell Alice's secret ("your face looks weird"), AND have time to get candies delivered by no later than day 17. FWIW, the scene doesn't progress further than Alice flashing/teasing Max. (Anyone- please correct me on this if I am mistaken).

3. This is when Eric gives Alice private punishment. This happens only if his influence over her is high (50%+).

4. You can get this every morning after knocking on the door while Lisa is showering. You will get a different scene if opening the door (showering together). This only happens after you've progressed sex-ed/mentor through the 2nd BJ session (The one where Lisa gives Max the finger).

Last edited:

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
I'm a big fan of NTR, so when I see these CGs I immediately try everythings to get these scenes but still turn out nothing...
If there a way to get these scenes please tell me
Thanks a bunch!!!

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
I'm a big fan of NTR, so when I see these CGs I immediately try everythings to get these scenes but still turn out nothing...
If there a way to get these scenes please tell me
Thanks a bunch!!!
The first one is any Wednesday after dinner if you peep Alice's room. It will rotate through 3 similar scenes each week. There is also a different scene if Eric's influence level is very high (69%+ I think)

The 2nd pic you get if you are "friends" with Eric and you have negotiated for peeping privileges (reduces Max's allowance). They will change from vanilla to BDSM sometime after you've been invited into the room and had a talk of sorts. There are 2 variations of this scene. In the one you posted it is when Ann notices Max. The other version she is looking down and not noticing him.

Reactions: Cole Kyle

optimizer69

Aug 24, 2017
Eric is dead, but because of this, Kate has stopped coming over. How do I get mom to accept Alice and Kate's relation? Or is it too late and I have missed it already? Currently I am at the stage after the second photoshoot with mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kate should still be coming over, peep in Alice room ever wed. morning at 1 am and sunday morning at 1 am.
Peep then leave and go to the pool and at 2 am Kate will be there so talk to her and her quest should go forward.

The quest is called cunning plan so you can track your progress for it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
At the beginning of the game should I start sabotoging Lisa's homework right away or should I do my best to help her for now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You only want her spanked 1 time then help her 6 times in a row to get the relationship boost. After the relationship boost go ahead and get her spanked anytime you want to.
ADD: There is a bug if you help her for free so don't give away homework for free always try to get something for it otherwise you can not go very far in the Mentor quest. (If you have "No Problem" as an option for homework then you have the bug and should start over.)

Here is a very good walkthrough for the start of the game.
Make sure you read all of it before you start playing and follow the 1-10 part to the letter unless you use money cheat.
If using the money cheat you still need to follow the 1-10 day plan but you can go easy on it.
If you use the cheat for both skills and money then forget about the 1-10 day plan and play as you like.

Even though it says 1-10 day plan you still need to follow it until you can pay for private spanking by paying mom some money.

Last edited:

optimizer69

Aug 24, 2017
Kate should still be coming over, peep in Alice room ever wed. morning at 1 am and sunday morning at 1 am.
Peep then leave and go to the pool and at 2 am Kate will be there so talk to her and her quest should go forward.

The quest is called cunning plan so you can track your progress for it.
Yeah, just noticed that.. and I guess the new job quest would also lead to kate's acceptance

optimizer69

Aug 24, 2017
oh, she does come, but when i talk to her, there is only one option other than never mind option - get another session with alice in exchange of weed..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh, she does come, but when i talk to her, there is only one option other than never mind option - get another session with alice in exchange of weed..
Ya thats part of the normal options to continue the cunning plan quest so go talk to Lisa and get the ball rolling.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
id love to intervene in lisas lessons with mom/eric
That is easy, take a pic of him jacking off at Alice window at 2 am and take it to him for you to train Lisa in sex-ed.

As long as you don't start her training Eric will not start it, so get that pic then start her training and then talk to Eric after he tells you he will do the training.

If you mean PEEP then no you can not do that. I would love to see it to but oh-well not gona happen.

Last edited:

optimizer69

Aug 24, 2017
Ya thats part of the normal options to continue the cunning plan quest so go talk to Lisa and get the ball rolling.
Cool Thanks!. Another thing I wonder is that I don't see any option to practice my lines... while Kira gives me a word about not saying them correctly! :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Cool Thanks!. Another thing I wonder is that I don't see any option to practice my lines... while Kira gives me a word about not saying them correctly! :(
open New Job opportunity you got scrip there so just print screen and say same.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You just need to copy them down from the cunning plan under the light bulb icon once the quest has been given. You don't need to do it until you are ready.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is it better to tell Mom see's not that great during the 2nd photoshoot, or do I tell her she's amazng? Or does it make a difference?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote