Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I watched movie from aunt Kira with Mom and she agree to Kate meeting. Are any more scenes or opportunities with her? Or it is a end and I must wait to next update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please post a list of all the levels of Relationship, Mood, and Max's Authority from lowest to highest?
There is a bunch for relationship.
War, bad, rocky, acquainted, not bad, good, warm, friends, flirting, advance, very close and then lovers.

Mood I have not really figured out yet but will load a save and tank Alice and bring her back up.

Authority is as follows.
zero, very low, low, listen to you, trust and respect.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I watched movie from aunt Kira with Mom and she agree to Kate meeting. Are any more scenes or opportunities with her? Or it is a end and I must wait to next update?
With mom no but you need to atleast see Kate 3 more times until you get all scenes. The end will allow you to chose BJ from Alice or sex with Kate from now on once a week.

optimizer69

Aug 24, 2017
i am guessing that for now, finishing all the opportunities is the end of the game? (after that it goes repetitive).. The new job is also complete, so I assume that we don't get to ask and add Lisa/Olivia into the movie and there is no next movie..

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm trying to do the Mentor opportunity without going to war with Eric. Is there a way to do this? And is there anyway to blackmail him so I can mentor Lisa? I already have the pic of Eric jerking off to Alice.

Oh yea what can you use that pic for anyway? So far I can use it to get a raise when friends and when at war to get $200.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When at war the pic can be use to "stop turning my family against me".

When friends with Eric I though you could use the photo to take over Lisa's training.( I always go to war so I really don't know.) Make a save just before and try it out to see what happens.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get mom to give you a hand job, after getting aroused when massaging her?

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get Alice to be you're lover ?
I've got Olivia as GF at the moment, and trying to teach Lisa (which for one reason or aother isn't working) .
It would be "fun" to get Alice as lover.

It's probably only possible if you get Eric killed by Kate's mother ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get Alice to be you're lover ?
I've got Olivia as GF at the moment, and trying to teach Lisa (which for one reason or aother isn't working) .
It would be "fun" to get Alice as lover.

It's probably only possible if you get Eric killed by Kate's mother ?
Blog with her is the only way at this time. Lisa training ends very early when you have Olivia as GF. (I never finish the Olivia path because of way less sex and for me Lisa training ended with HJ only while doing homework.)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote