Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah @DarkSilver
One thing that I've completely forgot to ask.. since nobody knew how to get it exactly for quite some time now.. is it possible to get these scenes and if yes, how?
You have to peep in Alice's door every time Eric is in there for this to happen.
It will take weeks to get to that point though. You have to let Eric have full and complete control of the family and you need to work on all quest at the same time and keep working on them. (Or so I was told.)

I never allow him to do anything other than screwing Ann and peeping at Alice in my game.

Last edited:

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
I am playing through for the first time and was trying to avoid using a walkthrough, but now I seem to be stuck. I am having a hard time finding any way to make progress. I ended up going and looking through the walkthrough and now I am just confused. Kira does not give me any dialogue options. I can get the handjob from Mom after the massage. I get the same two Lisa/Olivia scenes over and over. I did talk to Kate's mom and she said I should give 5k to Kate to get rd of Eric (I might be remembering that wrong). But Kate only ever asks for weed to repeat a scene with Alice. The walkthrough talks about sleeping pills, but I never saw any option to get any, just the impotence pills.

Been stuck in this state for a couple game weeks. Anyone have any ideas of how I might proceed?

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
few questions that i hope someone can answer ...

this is where i'm in the game right now:-
** may contain spoilers**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On 1 you did the "You Got To Fight For Him" or the Olivie path. If it is the one you fight for him there your good to go because it is the same as the yoga path with more eye candy. If you did the Olive path your screwed and need to start over.

2 You can get more pic's of Eric and use them, just watch every Tuesday and Thursday night at 2 am.

3. No you do not need the wallet you just need to keep on talking to Kate and an option should come up so you can tell her Eric wants to fuck Alice. You have to talk to aunt Kira also so the triggers goes off.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am playing through for the first time and was trying to avoid using a walkthrough, but now I seem to be stuck. I am having a hard time finding any way to make progress. I ended up going and looking through the walkthrough and now I am just confused. Kira does not give me any dialogue options. I can get the handjob from Mom after the massage. I get the same two Lisa/Olivia scenes over and over. I did talk to Kate's mom and she said I should give 5k to Kate to get rd of Eric (I might be remembering that wrong). But Kate only ever asks for weed to repeat a scene with Alice. The walkthrough talks about sleeping pills, but I never saw any option to get any, just the impotence pills.

Been stuck in this state for a couple game weeks. Anyone have any ideas of how I might proceed?
You need to massage mom at night after her bath. You need to do this several times.

Did you get the "Big Weed" yet?
Do you have the 5 k to give to Kate?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You have to peep in Alice's door every time Eric is in there for this to happen.
It will take weeks to get to that point though. You have to let Eric have full and complete control of the family and you need to work on all quest at the same time and keep working on them. (Or so I was told.)

I never allow him to do anything other than screwing Ann and peeping at Alice in my game.
I've asked, since all the answers were wrong. It doesn't happen ever. If you are certain what you're saying is true, please provide a savefile, since I've spent more than three months in game (and it doesn't happen at all, furthest it gets is massage with Eric in speedos and Alice topless, but Max doesn't get caught ever). @DarkSilver my question still stands. How do I get the scenes provided below?

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Tell Olivia and Lisa both the way to your girlfriend.
I want to know how.
I do not speak English and use it as a translator for Google.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I've asked, since all the answers were wrong. It doesn't happen ever. If you are certain what you're saying is true, please provide a savefile, since I've spent more than three months in game (and it doesn't happen at all, furthest it gets is massage with Eric in speedos and Alice topless, but Max doesn't get caught ever). @DarkSilver my question still stands. How do I get the scenes provided below?
Jesus!I never get these 2 scenes.
I thought i don't need a walkthrough before,I could play this myself,but now i'd better find one to read.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
got only the first pic on a walk true where eric had full controll, the 2th never saw tat 1, but i think you have ot keep going when eric is in full control and his dom get very high
or you get it after you trade kira for alisia, not sure i quited that walk true after some time, it was not worth it
Problem is that Eric has 100% over Alice, 3 months have passed whilst I was doing other opportunities, yet neither of the scenes I mentioned happened. Glad you got at least the first one, but still your explanation isn't very accurate on how you got it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yea is alisa no.lisa. so in tv theyonly can masaging noscene? coz mefinish cunning plan aready
It does not happen every time so just make sure you watch ever convo with Alice while watching TV and the option for a BJ should come up.

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Hello!

I commonly see the old walkthrough suggested to struggling players but find the method for the first 10 days to be overly complicated. I wanted to put together a walkthrough for my method which is much simpler and doesn't involve micromanaging cameras and activities nearly as much.

EZ FIRST 10 DAYS: GET LISA'S BIKINI AND ALICE'S DRESS BEFORE ERIC (0.7)

With this guide:
- You will Buy Lisa's Swimsuit and Alice's Dress BEFORE Eric.
- You will NOT be setting up Max's website.
- Money will come from chores (and one-time blackmail) ONLY
- You will have a good start on earning Lisa's trust (optional but recommended)

Warnings!
- DO NOT talk to Alice about blog. DO NOT START "About your blog..."
- DO NOT talk to Lisa about boyfriend. DO NOT START "About Alex...

DAYS 1-10

Hell week is over! Now, Save your game and keep it safe!
You can come back this save to more easily explore different paths and outcomes.

You will need to continue doing Lisa's homework for her through Monday night. At this point you will bump up her relationship with Max by one level. From then on, how you handle homework sessions is up to you.

The next week or two will move a bit slowly as you save up money for web design book and website if you have chosen "War" with Eric. If you have chosen "Friends" with Eric, you will get the needed money pretty quickly.

----------

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing I see missing is at 13:00 every Monday - Friday you can easy get 10 from Alice by the pool. Starting day 4 and on. Do not do any other option but ask for money, this if done right will allow Max to buy the bath robe for Lisa also plus give a skill boost and asking for 20 instead even if fail you still get 10.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Hello!

I commonly see the old walkthrough suggested to struggling players but find the method for the first 10 days to be overly complicated. I wanted to put together a walkthrough for my method which is much simpler and doesn't involve micromanaging cameras and activities nearly as much.

EZ FIRST 10 DAYS: GET LISA'S BIKINI AND ALICE'S DRESS BEFORE ERIC (0.7)

With this guide:
- You will Buy Lisa's Swimsuit and Alice's Dress BEFORE Eric.
- You will NOT be setting up Max's website.
- Money will come from chores (and one-time blackmail) ONLY
- You will have a good start on earning Lisa's trust (optional but recommended)

Warnings!
- DO NOT talk to Alice about blog. DO NOT START "About your blog..."
- DO NOT talk to Lisa about boyfriend. DO NOT START "About Alex...

DAYS 1-10

Hell week is over! Now, Save your game and keep it safe!
You can come back this save to more easily explore different paths and outcomes.

You will need to continue doing Lisa's homework for her through Monday night. At this point you will bump up her relationship with Max by one level. From then on, how you handle homework sessions is up to you.

The next week or two will move a bit slowly as you save up money for web design book and website if you have chosen "War" with Eric. If you have chosen "Friends" with Eric, you will get the needed money pretty quickly.

----------

This clearly shows that Eric can be dealt with w/o problems

Reactions: Pinesama

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This clearly shows that Eric can be dealt with w/o problems
My simple walkthrough to keep Eric as a friend and he only gets to screw Ann and just peep at Alice for at least the first 100 days when you can go to war with him and kick him out. Eric only peeps at Alice until you get that pic and as long as you have the pic he no longer peeps.

Last edited:

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
The only thing I see missing is at 13:00 every Monday - Friday you can easy get 10 from Alice by the pool. Starting day 4 and on. Do not do any other option but ask for money, this if done right will allow Max to buy the bath robe for Lisa also.
I didn't include that because you need a minimum level of authority over Alice to get the option. Usually, in this early part of the game, I am focusing on skilling up stealth. I get caught so often that it becomes a gamble.

Plus, you can buy the robe at any time later.

My guide wasn't meant to be a speedrunning or advanced guide. Just an easy and predictable way for beginners to start without stressing out.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote