Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I am a bit tired of the eric route so just going to ask here. Are there any other pics after Eric screwing the mom while she wears handcuffs and a ball gag, and the shower sex scene? Also, I was looking around, and seeing what options I had with my current game. Does giving Eric his wallet and id back after telling him to leave the sisters and aunt alone give any new content with Anne? Kinda tired of Eric, and if there is no new content, I am just going to figure out how to trigger Kates mom, and toss him out. I have both the photo I got from being friends with him and his wallet and ID. Been waiting for the Aunt to say something to me, but nothing after roughly 20 days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No that is the last pic of mom and Eric.

Use the photo and tell Eric to leave you family alone and this should trigger your aunt to talk about the ID.

Reactions: SilentFella

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Appreciate that. Just came back to edit my post and say I just found that. I gave both pic and wallet to him as a test and skipped to the next day and Aunt had 2 things to say to me, one of which was Kates mom. Haven't seen that route yet. Think I will play around with the impotency pills for a few rounds first, then boot him out. Thanks for the quick response.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Quick question : I heard someone a few versions ago talking about lisa telling max about what happens during her private lessons with mom and eric. You have to win her back and get to rid of him and do stuff in a certain order to make it possible to unlock the dialogue.

1. Is it true ?
2. How ? I forgot
3. If true, can someone post a spoil and tell me what she says ?

Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would but I never allow Eric to touch the sister's at all.
I don't even peep at him and mom either.

RaldoroM

Aug 27, 2017
You have to spy on him in Mom's room first and eavesdrop on his phone call.
When will Eric call his wife? It its been weeks but I still can't catch him calling.The 0.6 walkthrough said that I should do some research about Victor before I could catch Eric calling his wife,I'm totally confused right now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It could take up to 2 weeks just keep look at him in mom's room at 8 pm when he is alone. Do other quest while you are waiting. There is a 2nd trigger that needs to go off for him to call his wife or who ever is on the other end of the phone.

Reactions: RaldoroM

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Quick question.
I'm planning on starting the game from scratch.
I want to get rid of Eric asap so I plan on using the cheat menu to get rid of him.
I don't really want any content that directly involves him.
So I'm wondering if there's anything I should do before I get rid of him to not cockblock myself towards certain scenes.
Only thing I really know is that I have to wait at least until he first appears to use the cheat to get rid of him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question.
I'm planning on starting the game from scratch.
I want to get rid of Eric asap so I plan on using the cheat menu to get rid of him.
I don't really want any content that directly involves him.
So I'm wondering if there's anything I should do before I get rid of him to not cockblock myself towards certain scenes.
Only thing I really know is that I have to wait at least until he first appears to use the cheat to get rid of him.
I don't know if there is any content that will be lost by using the cheat so soon but you don't have to if you follow my very simple walkthrough to get around him. You can stay his friend forever if you want to and he only screws Ann and once you get the camera and get that first pic of him outside of Alice bedroom he no longer peeps and just stays in Ann's bedroom until you are ready to go to war with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
At this time Eric must be able to at least spend the night before you can get rid of him so you have to share her anyway. My walkthrough not only helps you get around Eric but you need a cash flow to support Max because you will spend over 30k easy before you can complete the game.

I have uploaded a save at day 111 that follows my walkthrough if you don't want to spend the time. Its at the point just before you can go to war with him and have the money to keep him at bay till you get his wallet to get rid of him.

What am I missing, is it the Kate's Mom that gets rid of Eric or something else?

Last edited:

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
Hi...
I'm traying to open the game but i just see the half of the screen and
then the game crash, i try with different resolution and with window mode and complete screen, is my 1st time playing this game, how i can fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Right click on the .exe and run in Admin mode and see what happens.

Also set the resolution to the same as you have your monitor set to.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote