Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't include that because you need a minimum level of authority over Alice to get the option. Usually, in this early part of the game, I am focusing on skilling up stealth. I get caught so often that it becomes a gamble.
You only have to get her spanked 1 time for it to open and it only cost you 10 but you will get very close to getting the bath robe for Lisa to boot. When asking for money go for the 20 instead of the 10 and if fail you still get the 10 but if you get lucky 2 maybe 3 times you get the money for Lisa's bath rode for a relationship boost with Lisa. There is by going for the 20 2 skill boost while doing it.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does lisa path "you have to fight" finish when you do anal while she is doing dishes? or there is something else to do/talk?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does lisa path "you have to fight" finish when you do anal while she is doing dishes? or there is something else to do/talk?
That is the last at this time maybe more in next build of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have completed sending eric out and also discussion at break fast (alice also joined in college)after that i getting repeated same scenes what to do next
We need more info but you can check under the light bulb icon and see what it says for the quest you are doing.

Go talk to every one, one of them should have new options but you may be at the end of what you can do. We just need more info on your quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help me, how can get this scene? View attachment 16535
You have to get the candies before aunt Kari gets there and give her some the Friday at 8 pm then wait till 3 am to see it.

Its been a long time ago that I got that scene and what I am talking is close to that pic.

Jul 14, 2017
You have to get the candies before aunt Kari gets there and give her some the Friday at 8 pm then wait till 3 am to see it.

Its been a long time ago that I got that scene and what I am talking is close to that pic.
No, this is a another scene. Are you thinking in this one?

rocker007

Jul 8, 2017
i figured out last one
present stuck at watching movie (Room in Rome) completed that seen but after i am not getting any progress.
i talk to all charac ters but no use simple rotating days . help me out

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, this is a another scene. Are you thinking in this one?
No that one is after aunt Kari gets there the one in the blue robe is before aunt Kari gets there.

You must get the candies and give Alice some on the Friday the week before aunt Kari gets to the house for the first time.
That scene only happens before aunt Kari comes over .

It is very hard to do because of low skills but it can be done if you are lucky.
i figured out last one
present stuck at watching movie (Room in Rome) completed that seen but after i am not getting any progress.
i talk to all charac ters but no use simple rotating days . help me out
Look under the light bulb and check what it says to do because with out knowing exactly where you are at in the game we can only take pop shots at it.

We need more info on where you are at in the game.
Does you get Lisa blow job off she bécanes you girl friend
You can only get a BJ from Lisa after you become her boyfriend and training with aunt Kari.
At least the the 2 GF paths it is that way but for the Olive path I don't know for I never finish that line.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
No that one is after aunt Kari gets there the one in the blue robe is before aunt Kari gets there.

You must get the candies and give Alice some on the Friday the week before aunt Kari gets to the house for the first time.
That scene only happens before aunt Kari comes over .
hoooooooo, thank you

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
How do i get the new scene with Alice in the lounge when giving her a massage? is there a specific option path i need to spam to get it or am i wrong in thinking there was a new one in version 7

rocker007

Jul 8, 2017
stuck after watching movie (Room in Rome) completed that seen .
but after i am not getting any progress.
i talked to all characters but no use simple rotating days . help me out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You just need to wait for a few days but keep talking to mom, aunt and the trigger should go off.

Just go about what you normally do day in and day out and it should trigger in a week or 2 just depends on what day you watch the movie on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote