Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I have a problem with eric. I cant remove him from my family.
This is what i have done

I snuck in room at 1am
got caught
Talked top aunt
Bought beer and pills
Gave it to him.
Found walled and drivers add
Talked to him, but didn't get verry far.

I may have chosen the wrong options but i cant redo it... Am i missing something?
I really need him out for the good stuff to happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you still have his wallet?
If so then all you can do is keep playing and check every day when he is there at 8pm when he is alone in mom's room you will hear convo of him talking on the phone, this is when you can move the quest forward and talk to aunt.

If you gave the wallet away then you must do the cunning plan rout to get rid of him. You don't have to finish this rout because soon you will be able to tell Kate that Eric wants to fuck Alice and then she will help you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Problem is that, even after the photo the option to talk with aunt about get rid of him for good dont appear
You can't use aunt if you gave the wallet to Eric the only path left is through Kate and Kate's mom.

Keep talking to Kate at the pool at 2am every wed/sun morning and soon you should be able to tell Kate that Eric wants to fuck Alice.

You have to keep on playing the game until the triggers go off. IE: BJ from aunt at 3am.

Sever spoiler look only as a last resort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
kira have nothing to do with kate, you have to talk with kate, after some xx talks you get the option to tell about eric, also the option tat he fuck alisa, kate get mad and offer to help, the pick is part of the kate path to get eric out the way

dam fox stop posting when i'm typing :p
Kari does have something to do with it for you have to get the BJ from her before Kate's convo will start. :cool:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You can't use aunt if you gave the wallet to Eric the only path left is through Kate and Kate's mom.

Keep talking to Kate at the pool at 2am every wed/sun morning and soon you should be able to tell Kate that Eric wants to fuck Alice.

You have to keep on playing the game until the triggers go off. IE: BJ from aunt at 3am.
Yes but you still have to talk aunt fist. She is the one suggesting Kate's mom

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I talked to Kate. She directed me to her mother but im not getting the skype option on my pc.
Is there a specific day/time i shouldd do this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes but you still have to talk aunt fist. She is the one suggesting Kate's mom
Yes after you get that first BJ from her in the lounge then you need to catch Eric screwing her now you get the option to get the quest from Kate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I talked to Kate. She directed me to her mother but im not getting the skype option on my pc.
Is there a specific day/time i shouldd do this?
You just need to keep playing and soon it will trigger.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Yes after you get that first BJ from her in the lounge then you need to catch Eric screwing her now you get the option to get the quest from Kate.
What are you talking about.Any of my playthroughs I didn't let him fuck aunt. I didn't do second photoshoot so he cant blackmail her. I give him wallet and make deal so he leave sisters and aunt alone. Some time later when she was alone at the pool we talk about how to get rid of him and she suggest Kate's mom. It was about 20-25 days after the wallet.

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
So, I didn't pay eric the money and I go stuck in my save. when time passes, they send me to military and then back travel to the same point and repeat. can't do anything. is there a save to that point in the game where everything solved with eric ?
edit: never mind. used cheat.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What are you talking about.Any of my playthroughs I didn't let him fuck aunt. I didn't do second photoshoot so he cant blackmail her. I give him wallet and make deal so he leave sisters and aunt alone. Some time later when she was alone at the pool we talk about how to get rid of him and she suggest Kate's mom. It was about 20-25 days after the wallet.
You get first BJ from aunt once the "TOY" shows up and this is a trigger for Kate's mom to help get rid of Eric, I said nothing about Eric fucking aunt.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I didn't pay eric the money and I go stuck in my save. when time passes, they send me to military and then back travel to the same point and repeat. can't do anything. is there a save to that point in the game where everything solved with eric ?
The game has auto saves and you can use one of them to go back father.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You get first BJ from aunt once the "TOY" shows up and this is a trigger for Kate's mom to help get rid of Eric, I said nothing about Eric fucking aunt.
You said ''you need to catch Eric screwing her''

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ya I did for 1 walkthrough tells that and another says something different but both says this:

"IF YOU WANT TO GO KATE͛S MOMS͛ ROUTE THEN YOU HAVE TO UNTIE HER"

So before you can do Kate's mom rout there is a very good chance that Eric will screw Kira.

One of the triggers for Kate's mom in the first BJ from Kari in the lounge after the 2nd photo shot and you have to untie her.

My memory on this rout is fuzzy because I have only did it 1 time out of over 20 playthroughs.

Another thing is I try to do is give as little info as possible when I try to help so I do not spoil what is to come.

Last edited:

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I seem to fail the exercises everytime i talk about it to my sister. To my knowledge i havent missed any... Is it to early or am i missing something?

I found it. I have to get to bed earlier to catch teh yoga :) But all the good stuff happens at night :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seem to fail the exercises everytime i talk about it to my sister. To my knowledge i havent missed any... Is it to early or am i missing something?

I found it. I have to get to bed earlier to catch teh yoga :) But all the good stuff happens at night :)
Thats why I only play the "You Got To Fight For Him" path, no yoga and more eyecandy.
Sunday night and Monday night is the best for nothing happens at night.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh yeah @DarkSilver
One thing that I've completely forgot to ask.. since nobody knew how to get it exactly for quite some time now.. is it possible to get these scenes and if yes, how?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote