Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really don't know but since you use the cheats it does not mater which one you chose.

Going with the "amazng" answer would get better mood when not cheating.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess I reached the end of the olivia and lisa branch, I did everything on the game before starting the schoolmate opportunity fork so I could play all three branches without distractions and without Eric around trying to fuck the sisters.

Now max, olivia and lisa have regular night parties, where is even suggested that we could have some anal with lisa, but I guess it is something for the next patches since it only repeats everytime now

And there was an interesting dialog where max suggested that him and lisa could start fooling around when olivia is not with them as well, I'm guessing this wasn't implemented yet, is that correct?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I never finish the Olivia path and you just gave me info I did not have before.
So you get sex with Olivia and Lisa ever night?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
no, only when lisa gives me the choice to give her sleeping pills, which is something a little less than a week, 4 or 5 days

I forgot to ask, but I convinced Ann to let me punish the girls, and I did one time with Alice, but for some reason it's not possible anymore, it's always ann who does the punishing after that, is it some bug? my version is the 0.7.0.003

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no, only when lisa gives me the choice to give her sleeping pills, which is something a little less than a week, 4 or 5 days

I forgot to ask, but I convinced Ann to let me punish the girls, and I did one time with Alice, but for some reason it's not possible anymore, it's always ann who does the punishing after that, is it some bug? my version is the 0.7.0.003
Do you remember the talk you had with mom about spanking sisters?
She tells you as long as you keep the family in the black you get to spank them.
Every mon the amount you need to pay pops up and its around 500 so pay it and you get to spank.

By now you should have 2 options to pay and you should have also had the talk not to be spanked anymore which also depends on you paying 500 a week to keep the family in the black.
Do not pay the one for privet spanking but pay the last one for the family.
By the time you get to this point you should be able to pay more than just the 500 but it takes 500 per week to stay in the black so if you pay 1500 that is 3 weeks worth and you will not have to pay again for 3 weeks.

Reactions: gestved

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Do not pay the one for privet spanking but pay the last one for the family.
Paying for private spanking counts towards the $500 and is the best way to pay as you get a handy out of it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
So you get sex with Olivia and Lisa ever night?
Every five days, as long as you remember to re-order sleeping pills. 3 different outcomes CP Olivia or finish in ether's mouth. It's the hottest thing in the game IMHO, short of Lisa walking in on Max and Alice, and maybe 2nd Photo-shoot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Paying for private spanking counts towards the $500 and is the best way to pay as you get a handy out of it.
By this time and paying 500 a week for the family to stay in the black you should have had a convo with mom to treat Max as an adult and never spank again, as long as Max pay 500 a week this is so. There is no need to pay any on the private spanking do to this.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
can someone please post a list of all the levels of Relationship, Mood, and Max's Authority from lowest to highest?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
oh, she does come, but when i talk to her, there is only one option other than never mind option - get another session with alice in exchange of weed..
I think you have to have bought the weed at least once now, as before, you could get the $500 one and never get the option for the smaller one. I don't think you get the quest from Kira now, until you do.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Every five days, as long as you remember to re-order sleeping pills. 3 different outcomes CP Olivia or finish in ether's mouth. It's the hottest thing in the game IMHO, short of Lisa walking in on Max and Alice, and maybe 2nd Photo-shoot.
So you lose doing Lisa every day doing dishes and 2 times a week doing both Lisa and Aunt Kari for once ever 5 days, no thanks then.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
By this time and paying 500 a week for the family to stay in the black you should have had a convo with mom to treat Max as an adult and never spank again, as long as Max pay 500 a week this is so. There is no need to pay any on the private spanking do to this.
And miss out on the handy from mom? Since you pay 500 either way, there is no reason to stop the punishments.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
So you lose doing Lisa every day doing dishes and 2 times a week doing both Lisa and Aunt Kari for once ever 5 days, no thanks then.
Not to mention the 2 shower BJ's a day. But since I don't dig anal, that's my preferred path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And miss out on the handy from mom? Since you pay 500 either way, there is no reason to stop the punishments.
If you pay 500 a week and keep the family in the black you never get spanked anyway unless you did not ask for that when you talked to mom about being an adult for keeping family in the black.

There more than enough sex for me during the week with Lisa and one day we may get vaginal sex with her to.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
If you pay 500 a week and keep the family in the black you never get spanked anyway unless you did not ask for that when you talked to mom about being an adult for keeping family in the black.
Every-time I get busted peeping on Lisa in the shower I do. And with the cheats, every breakfast. And there is a yet to be implemented dialogue for more than just a hand-job. So closing out punishments will miss that in future releases.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
At the beginning of the game should I start sabotoging Lisa's homework right away or should I do my best to help her for now?
There is a bug that if you do the homework for free, you can't get a hand-job later, breaking the GF path. Also, Lisa has to be punished at least once, to advance further options. So the sooner you sabotage, the better. Plus, you REALLY need to grind up persuasion, there to 90% So that you have a better chance at getting other goodies. There really is no in-game downside. Except if you fail the attempt.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Every-time I get busted peeping on Lisa in the shower I do. And with the cheats, every breakfast. And there is a yet to be implemented dialogue for more than just a hand-job. So closing out punishments will miss that in future releases.
You should by now get HJ after massage and while mom is taken a shower in the morning so losing 1 is no big deal.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote