Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sparky593

Aug 1, 2017
oh i thought u mean a new update
i had dat a lready and sorry cuz i'm not very familiar to the page much cuz it has been a long time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
didn't knew lisa catches alice and max fucking at the end of girlfriend path

nice
Its not the end of the GF path that was over a long time ago once you do Lisa at the kitchen sink, for Lisa catches Alice and Max is the end of the Blog path.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, yeah, but you need the girlfriend path to unlock it

I did the lisa branches after the end of the blog opportunity, so I was fucking alice every week without being interrupted by lisa, until now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well, yeah, but you need the girlfriend path to unlock it

I did the lisa branches after the end of the blog opportunity, so I was fucking alice every week without being interrupted by lisa, until now
I have always done Lisa first but I am thinking on doing a brand new start and doing Alice blog asap to see if anything else has changed.

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
Have you done the massage to lisa first? when she is tanning at 15.00 just do the suncream, remove bikini then ask for a massage & she will tell mom that you are good at it.

Once you have done this you will see are you tired mom option when you talk to her in her room (you can also di this sundays)
I never get the option for this, I have the sensual message event unlocked but every time I go to message alice, she just says "I remember you messaged my legs, but im not sure. what if you hurt my spine? Maybe another time." every skill is maxed out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I never get the option for this, I have the sensual message event unlocked but every time I go to message alice, she just says "I remember you messaged my legs, but im not sure. what if you hurt my spine? Maybe another time." every skill is maxed out.
You must first apply the suntan lotion and then try massage.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! New to this game. Can any one tell me how to kiss Ann or Alice during the "teaching Lisa to kiss" quest? Big help. Thanks :) and sorry for being a noob!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! New to this game. Can any one tell me how to kiss Ann or Alice during the "teaching Lisa to kiss" quest? Big help. Thanks :) and sorry for being a noob!
At this time the only one's you can kiss all the time is aunt Kira at 3 am Wednesday and Sunday mornings, you only get to kiss Lisa during the training.
DS may be bringing kissing back to the game in the next build.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I sacrificed Alice, event is only at Wednesday, three times in a row (3 weeks), normal massages only.
Hi there~do u finally find out how to get those scenes?
I'm struggling on this,and can't make him touch her breast...
[spoiler Is this picture from early version so we can't get it in the 0.7version?]

[/spoiler]
Searching "Alice", 10 pages jump out,and get nothing useful after reading 7 pages.
GIVE UP~:oops:

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
lisa is very easy to follow, you only have two choices, either have lisa be your girlfriend on the "you have to fight for him" path or olivia will be the girlfriend in the "i have a idea" path with lisa as a sex partner, you only have to keep talking with lisa everytime talking is available, sometimes you have to speak with kira to progress, like when you need to learn how to kiss to help lisa

that is, if you went on war with eric, I don't know how it goes if you accept to be his bitch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
why does this walkthrough not have lisa part, does anyone know how to trigger Lisa event
For the most sex and eye candy you need to chose the "You Got To Fight For Him" path and here are your 3 choices.

The top and bottom ones are the same but the top one you have to do yoga and you get less eye candy and the middle one has less sex but you do get an outside girl as a GF.

mcs92

Aug 30, 2017
Hi! I am blocked in the game since a moment... maybe someone knows what I missed...
I kicked Eric out with the help of Kate's mom, Max fucked Kate & Alice in her room and mom has started her new job with Kira&Max's help.
I even progressed in the "blog" plan as Max now fucks Alice in front her computer.
But I am blocked here e.g. no way to speak to aunt Kira to progress on other opportunities with Lisa, Max&Lisa can meet Olivia at night after giving sleeping pills to mom... all these events (Kate&Alice, Alice blog, Max&Lisa&Olivia after sleeping pills for mom) repeat every week, I've checked/sneaked in the rooms, tried and talked with all characters but I still didn't find the solution... Any idea ?

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Hi! I am blocked in the game since a moment... maybe someone knows what I missed...
I kicked Eric out with the help of Kate's mom, Max fucked Kate & Alice in her room and mom has started her new job with Kira&Max's help.
I even progressed in the "blog" plan as Max now fucks Alice in front her computer.
But I am blocked here e.g. no way to speak to aunt Kira to progress on other opportunities with Lisa, Max&Lisa can meet Olivia at night after giving sleeping pills to mom... all these events (Kate&Alice, Alice blog, Max&Lisa&Olivia after sleeping pills for mom) repeat every week, I've checked/sneaked in the rooms, tried and talked with all characters but I still didn't find the solution... Any idea ?
Wait for new version!
0.8 will be released soon.
You r in the end of 0.7 now, u did almost everything.
Or u can start a new story ,and blackmail Eric with Hacker's assistance.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote