Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mcs92

Aug 30, 2017
Wait for new version!
0.8 will be released soon.
You r in the end of 0.7 now, u did almost everything.
Or u can start a new story ,and blackmail Eric with Hacker's assistance.
Good idea, i did not try this story. 0.8 sounds great :)

mcs92

Aug 30, 2017
There is nothen else you can do outside of 2 nights a week you get sex with Olive and Lisa and what ever else you have with Alice is like 4 nights a weeks plus 1-2 BJ in the lounge and the sex/BJ with Kate/Alice.

Being friends with Olive is the less sex path in the game, for the most sex is either one of the Lisa GF path with the "You Got To Fight For Him" path having the most eye candy in the game at this time.

So to me it sounds like you are at the end of the game and you have what you have is all your gona get at this time with the Olive path.
thanks for the information. It start driving me mad not to find the clue for several days now :)

Mimishi

Aug 31, 2017
Hey,
im stuck at the Handjob practice with Lisa. I finish her homework but she just want lay any hand on me.
Any1 here knows what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey,
im stuck at the Handjob practice with Lisa. I finish her homework but she just want lay any hand on me.
Any1 here knows what to do?
You gave away homework for free and that is a bug in the game and will not allow it to go forward.
A few post above said something about a console command to bypass that but I have never used it myself, just start here and work your way backwards to find that post.

Reactions: Mimishi

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
her affection of him or what ever have to be 80/100% and you will get that. my self never left it get that hight.
Nah, I've said plenty of times, all you ever get with 80/100% is Eric massaging her with his speedos on and Max can't be caught... If you wanna prove it, post a save with the scene mentioned, nobody got it yet and proved that they did, all I ever hear is "get Eric to have 100% on Alice" which doesn't trigger it at all

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I'm on 0.7 and I've gotten to the point where I steal Eric's wallet, however I don't see any option to do research on his real identity. Am I missing something?

Note: I did download the cheating mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on 0.7 and I've gotten to the point where I steal Eric's wallet, however I don't see any option to do research on his real identity. Am I missing something?

Note: I did download the cheating mod.
Ok there is a 2nd trigger that needs to go off and you just need to keep playing and every night at 8 pm when Eric is in mom's room alone go there and soon you will hear a convo of him on the phone and that is the trigger that needs to go off.

Just keep doing other quest while you are waiting on this one to fire.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nah, I've said plenty of times, all you ever get with 80/100% is Eric massaging her with his speedos on and Max can't be caught... If you wanna prove it, post a save with the scene mentioned, nobody got it yet and proved that they did, all I ever hear is "get Eric to have 100% on Alice" which doesn't trigger it at all
nope dont have it as i said i never let him, 0.6 guide says you get something special i guess thats it also my guess would be there have to be right panties, there are 8 sets i think and 2 among those 1 don't have top and other bottom. which means 8 weeks to skip and hope thats it. other way could also play if you agree to let him have her so hf with testing that.

but on other hand if really nobody knows for sure you can always ask DS he answer most posts that got his name in it. in the morning on Discussion Thread.

Last edited:

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
Ok there is a 2nd trigger that needs to go off and you just need to keep playing and every night at 8 pm when Eric is in mom's room alone go there and soon you will hear a convo of him on the phone and that is the trigger that needs to go off.

Just keep doing other quest while you are waiting on this one to fire.
Do I need to confront Eric about his identity, or do I just wait?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do I need to confront Eric about his identity, or do I just wait?
If you want to get rid of him then no, stay away from him as much as possible.

Just keep doing other quest and keep checking on him in mom's room at 8 pm and keep checking with aunt.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can have anal sex with lisa and aunt kira as of now. Did not give away free hw.
My post was not directed at you but at another player post.

If you are having anal with Lisa then you get the HJ to do her homework.

The player I was trying to help can not get the HJ because he gave away homework for free and you did not.

blackhatdc

Jun 10, 2017
My post was not directed at you but at another player post.

If you are having anal with Lisa then you get the HJ to do her homework.

The player I was trying to help can not get the HJ because he gave away homework for free and you did not.
sorry. how do i get to the anal kitchen scene?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
sorry. how do i get to the anal kitchen scene?
You have to wait and talk Lisa into not wearing panties and then talk to aunt and soon the option will be there to ask permission to do something extra.

if kira learned both anal, talk to liza when she do the dishes after dinner
the option is not always there but most of the time it is
Once the option is there it is always there unless you are still getting spanked in the open by mom lowering your authority or your not keeping her mood high enough to do it. I have no problem keeping both as high as they go.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I try it with 75%/85%/95% ,Eric always wears his jean massaging.
Only when 100% he will massage with underwear.
I try to trigger the breast massaging with 100% more than 5 times,get nothing....different, he just no touching breast.

(eric friend path)
to get this you have to find eric fucking kira(you have to fuck kira when making the 2th photo shoot with her) at night, then talk to eric, talk kira, talk eric, trade kira for alisa, tell alisa secret(booze/drank) go every time after diner when eric is there to alisa room, 1 out 6-8 times you see this massage thing, there are more of them but never got those, because i never played long enough this path to get all
for the recors its not worth the time efford to follow this path, there is nothing to see
Thanks for ur advice.:)
I did everything u said.
So far i do it 5 times(can only do it at Wednesday night,so it's been 5 week)with nothing different.
I guess all i need is trying it more.:coldsweat:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when kira joins in mentor route is it only for lisa gf or olivia and lisa path also?
For Lisa as GF all the way and for Olivia only for HJ then no more.

Lisa "You Got To Fight For Him" GF path has to most eye candy and the most sex, Olivia path only sex 2 times a week.
Once complete Lisa GF path sex ever day.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote