Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
  • Sex [Night at Alice's Room] < repetitive [Once a week]
  • Threeway [Night at Alice's Room] < repetitive [Twice a week]
What!?
Aren't the two same scene?(It's just a choice between Alice blow job and Kate vaginal sex.)
Can we have sex with Kate without Alice accompanies?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
3-4 weeks x'Dx'Dx'D it took 290 days just to complete BBv7.
i am playing 7.0.003 version tho did you get that scene in 7.0.004? might be a bug

Darksilver said:

Fixed a mistake in Alice's schedule: After Kate starts coming over officially, Alice could stay at home Saturday night (01:00-02:00) and then suddenly “return” from the club and 3 A.M. with Kira. The bug should be fixed even for players who already unlocked Kate's legal visits in their save files.
Fixed a couple of small problems with wrong images. Even if Lisa is sleeping naked, sometimes she would appear in panties at the start of Kira's lessons.

* Fixed a bug when 4th stream with Alice would show the closed door.

* Fixed a lot of typos in events and descriptions of the opportunities.

Bugfixes marked with (*) don't require a new client, the game should fix them after getting updated information from the server at the start up of the game if you have 0.7.0.003.

0.7.0.004 already has all those bugfixes and doesn't require any updates from the server.

Fixed a mistake in Alice's schedule: After Kate starts coming over officially, Alice could stay at home Saturday night (01:00-02:00) and then suddenly “return” from the club and 3 A.M. with Kira. The bug should be fixed even for players who already unlocked Kate's legal visits in their save files.
Fixed a couple of small problems with wrong images. Even if Lisa is sleeping naked, sometimes she would appear in panties at the start of Kira's lessons.

* Fixed a bug when 4th stream with Alice would show the closed door.

* Fixed a lot of typos in events and descriptions of the opportunities.

Bugfixes marked with (*) don't require a new client, the game should fix them after getting updated information from the server at the start up of the game if you have 0.7.0.003.

0.7.0.004 already has all those bugfixes and doesn't require any updates from the server.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What!?
Aren't the two same scene?(It's just a choice between Alice blow job and Kate vaginal sex.)
Can we have sex with Kate without Alice accompanies?
Yep once you get to screw Kate thats it you only get it once a week from now on, you no longer get access to BJ from Alice twice a week this is also once you start given weed to Kate this BJ goes to once a week.

So once you get to screw Kate from now on you get to choose either a BJ from Alice while at the same time finger Kate or you can screw Kate. (Once a week.)

You still get all the action from Alice once you get to the end of the Blog quest and 1-2 times a week in the lounge watching TV with Alice you can get a BJ from her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is what you get. 1d.jpg

Alice gets to watch though.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
do anal on Lise it takes 3-4 weeks later to ask her to no longer wear panties
If i go with Lisa as girlfriend(need yoga twice a week) ,i can't make this happen,right?
I can do anal with Lisa at bedroom,but can't do it while she's washing dishes.
I remember that "no longer wear panties" is triggered by competing with Olivia(She don't wear panties...)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If i go with Lisa as girlfriend(need yoga twice a week) ,i can't make this happen,right?
I can do anal with Lisa at bedroom,but can't do it while she's washing dishes.
I remember that "no longer wear panties" is triggered by competing with Olivia(She don't wear panties...)
This is only for the Lisa GF path and will not happen if you do the Olivia GF path.

Just keep playing and check with Lisa, it may take another trigger in another quest for this the happen but it should happen in both Lisa GF path's.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 17278 I am playing the same version you are. Go back and reread what has been posted about doing Lisa at the kitchen sink.
This is what I am talking about and after the first time you get to do anal on Lise it takes 3-4 weeks later to ask her to no longer wear panties and after that you ask for permission to do something more from aunt and then you get to do Lisa at the kitchen sink every day there on 0.7.003 This is the secrete scene that was put in for this build.
This is the very end of the mentor path.

Now you made me spoil it for those who have never seen it yet.
Wasted 40 days scene didn't appeared,can you give me the save where you completed this scene or unlocked the achievement of schoolmate n eric should be gone by kate mom.Post it in save thread if you want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have one there already. I used the wallet to get rid of him though.

Page 6, post 120

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
Wasted 40 days scene didn't appeared,can you give me the save where you completed this scene or unlocked the achievement of schoolmate n eric should be gone by kate mom.Post it in save thread if you want.
Yup same here 30 days after i asked lisa to not wear panties after the anal scene with kira and yet no anal scene while she is washing the dishes whatsoever "lisa GF path"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yup same here 30 days after i asked lisa to not wear panties after the anal scene with kira and yet no anal scene while she is washing the dishes whatsoever "lisa GF path"
You have to also ask for permission from aunt before it will start.

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
ya well i guess there is something wrong with my game then cuz it really shouldn`t take 30 days to ask for her permission because i only get 1 option when i talk to Kira and its when u ask her to join for another anal session with Lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ya well i guess there is something wrong with my game then cuz it really shouldn`t take 30 days to ask for her permission because i only get 1 option when i talk to Kira and its when u ask her to join for another anal session with Lisa
Thats right it does not need to be 30 days but it may take 2-3 days after she loses her panties for the trigger to go off for aunt's parts, so start talking to aunt at the pool ever day and see if the trigger will go off for you.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I have one there already. I used the wallet to get rid of him though.

Page 6, post 120
so your save0.save have completed the schoolmate opportunity but it didn't show that you have reached the achievement in this version.
After i had cum in aunt mouth for the first time lisa was without panties in next morning and i had the scene in the kitchen and bathroom unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so your save0.save have completed the schoolmate opportunity but it didn't show that you have reached the achievement in this version.

After i had cum in aunt mouth for the first time lisa was without panties in next morning and i had the scene in the kitchen and bathroom unlocked.
No no no not sleeping without panties soon you will get the options to ask Lisa not to wear panties while she is up and walking about and once that happens you then get to ask aunt for something more.

The achievement not showing it is done is a bug in 7.3.

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
No no no not sleeping without panties soon you will get the options to ask Lisa not to wear panties while she is up and walking about and once that happens you then get to ask aunt for something more.

The achievement not showing it is done is a bug in 7.3.
bug.jpg is this a bug or something"size color etc at the top" or is it supposed to be like that ? this is what it shows after asking lisa not to wear panties.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes that is a bug in 7.3.
That quest is done and the bug makes it look like its not.

If you look at the top it says 17/18 quest are done and if you count all that is listed there it is 17.

I think the 18th one is using Kate's mom to get rid of Eric, but I use the wallet rout to get rid of him.

Last edited:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Hi there,
for my second playthrough i took the olivia path and kicked out eric as soon as possible.
then, i wanted to Ann to give me HJs, talked w/ Kira about Carpal Tunnel and progressed
with the other opportunities. Now Mom made her first movie and i don´t get HJs from her
like in the first playthrough. I massaged her for 2 weeks now, but the scene stops and i can´t get HJs in the
bathroom either.
Can anyone help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did you do the sensual massage online coarse?

If so then just keep do other quest and keep trying. I only did that path onces about 3 weeks ago.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote