Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I already gave Kate the weed twice and did the bj scene twice. It looks like there is no new line when talking to her as she is only asking for her usual weed. But I guess this could trigger if I sacrifice Alice so he is actually doin it. Maybe then it will trigger the Kate's Mom route. Gonna Check tomorrow.

I usually have all my money (around 1200 atm) on the bank account and spend it right away if i need something. Do I need to walk around for some days with that much money?
Ok try this.

1. Stop giving Kate weed and just talk to her at the pool Sunday morning and Wednesday morning at 2 am.

2. Keep about 600 in Max pocket at all times for up to 10 days and see what happens.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Thanks for the detailed reply. However, think it may not be clear where I am stuck...

1. Trying to get rid of Eric without using wallet route. There is two routes to get to Kate's mom to my understanding. One is via wallet and one is via catching Eric with photo followed by asking Eric to leave family alone...

2. I have asked Eric to leave family alone. However, still no option to ask Kate's mom to get rid of Eric. How may I trigger this please??

I see your point as i said before on previous responses i almost never took this route, but i have read some of the walkthrough on OP and heres is why I understand.

• There are a couple of set ups to do first. You can either tell Eric to leave your family alone by using the photo or his wallet as leverage.
  • Until this point on your gameplay you need to be have done:
    • Kira's 2nd Photoshoot but this time you need to [Untie Her]
    • Have Max recieve Kira's Blowjob. [At Lounge 3am]
  • Then you have to catch Eric having sex with Kira [3 am on Thursday at Lounge]
  • Talk with both of Them:
    • 1>[Eric: "What the Hell Eric"] He will send you to Kira.
    • 2>[Kira: "What happen that Night"] She͛ll say that he͛s blackmailing her.
  • This is where the wallet or photo is necessary.
  • After this im not sure if you need to talk to Kate to trigger "Kate's mom route" or Kira.
I Hope this will help you with something... Good Luck

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Have you offered Lisa to become her Mentor?
Do you play with Eric and did he take the chance the teach her?

Most of the time a question alone is fine, but if you want to something that has some degree of variation we need a little more info ;)
I've gotten rid of Eric, I am suppose to practice but I've done plenty of kissing practice with Kira and have no other interactions with Lisa/Kira.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Have you offered Lisa to become her Mentor?
Do you play with Eric and did he take the chance the teach her?

Most of the time a question alone is fine, but if you want to something that has some degree of variation we need a little more info ;)
I've gotten rid of Eric, I am suppose to practice but I've done plenty of kissing practice with Kira and have no other interactions with Lisa/Kira.

View attachment 17371

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
  • Talk with Mom/Ann or Alice about "Kissing"
  • Talk with Kira about "Kissing"
  • Lounge 3am [Kira's Kiss Lessons]
  • If Im not wrong you need to Kiss Lisa on the mornings at Her Room.

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
I see your point as i said before on previous responses i almost never took this route, but i have read some of the walkthrough on OP and heres is why I understand.

• There are a couple of set ups to do first. You can either tell Eric to leave your family alone by using the photo or his wallet as leverage.
  • Until this point on your gameplay you need to be have done:
    • Kira's 2nd Photoshoot but this time you need to [Untie Her]
    • Have Max recieve Kira's Blowjob. [At Lounge 3am]
  • Then you have to catch Eric having sex with Kira [3 am on Thursday at Lounge]
  • Talk with both of Them:
    • 1>[Eric: "What the Hell Eric"] He will send you to Kira.
    • 2>[Kira: "What happen that Night"] She͛ll say that he͛s blackmailing her.
  • This is where the wallet or photo is necessary.
  • After this im not sure if you need to talk to Kate to trigger "Kate's mom route" or Kira.
I Hope this will help you with something... Good Luck
Thanks for your patience on this. I have already completed all the steps actually and have the photo. But this is where I seem to be stuck. I will try to do some testing tomorrow and post what happens

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
Solution potentially may be to sacrifice Alice to Eric, that may open up the option to ask Kate to get her mom to help. That's what I plan to test. Open to other suggestions in the mean time haha

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Solution potentially may be to sacrifice Alice to Eric, that may open up the option to ask Kate to get her mom to help. That's what I plan to test. Open to other suggestions in the mean time haha
Prob. this is the solution Sacrifice her and then talk to Kate [Perhaps?] Keep me post it.

sfxsfx

Sep 2, 2017
I'm having difficulty starting the game -- it doesn't crash, but it never progresses past the language screen in the intro. Any ideas what could be causing that? I'm on Windows 7.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm having difficulty starting the game -- it doesn't crash, but it never progresses past the language screen in the intro. Any ideas what could be causing that? I'm on Windows 7.
Maybe on BigBrother.exe right click and try Run as Admin?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
  1. Have you download it from F95zone?
  2. Have you download from the MEGA Mirror? [If is it "Yes"] Try to use another mirror, I hear MEGA mirrors have been presenting some kind of issues. Try using [NOPY] or [FILEBOX]
  3. Use the "dx9.bat" this is located on the Folder of the game.
I hope this help you with something. I never have this kind of problem.

nanonano_puding

Aug 30, 2017
Hi I want to ask something.
I have steal Eric wallet but I can't trigger search for Victor Moro identity in the max computer. Can anyone tell how trigger it. I did give the photo to Eric to have train Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi I want to ask something.
I have steal Eric wallet but I can't trigger search for Victor Moro identity in the max computer. Can anyone tell how trigger it. I did give the photo to Eric to have train Lisa.
You need to get 1000 and then pay cuntface the money when he and mom comes and ask for it and if you have not done so get the BJ from aunt in the lounge.

Once you have this done then keep looking at cuntface in mom's room every day he is there at 8 pm (while mom is in the shower)and you will hear a phone call, once this happens you can now look up Victor's name in your laptop.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote