• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
After you get rid of Eric, how long do you have to wait or what do you have to do to get Mom fired and start her business with Kira?

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
After you get rid of Eric, how long do you have to wait or what do you have to do to get Mom fired and start her business with Kira?
If mom loose her job that should not take long. Family needs the money.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
  • Lisa will learn something about herself which will lead to special lesson with Kira and several new events. Also, you'll see some hints about possible future of relationship with Lisa.
Does anyone knows if she learns on her own or trigger based?

Edit :i guess i found out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Is it just me or doesn't Alice go smoking anymore ?? I give her cigarettes, but she doesn't appear at the pool. And she she's not sunbathing anymore either.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
This update is only for the movies?I haven't seen anything about Lisa yet and I've finish the movie story line.How to progress with Lisa?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
it takes quite few weeks to get to that point so just do usual and at breakfast at some point you will see new lines then again wait few weeks and they suggest job and then game starts.

Puredevil

May 6, 2017
Is it just me or doesn't Alice go smoking anymore ?? I give her cigarettes, but she doesn't appear at the pool. And she she's not sunbathing anymore either.
I depends on where you are in the story. After you got rid of Eric, at some point Alice will start going to a "college". It's in a somewhat longer dialogue at the breakfast. After that she wont appear anymore at the pool smoking or tanning.

Reactions: Buzz007

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
ok i figured it out for the new lisa stuff, do private punishments a few times, at some point she will start to get wet, this is all ive got so far, ill keep updating the more i go

Reactions: CamelRed

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
ok i figured it out for the new lisa stuff, do private punishments a few times, at some point she will start to get wet, this is all ive got so far, ill keep updating the more i go
How do you do private punishment? I punished them quite a number of times, but I can't do it privately.

Edit : nevermind, I had to do it a few times more (on both sisters)

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I depends on where you are in the story. After you got rid of Eric, at some point Alice will start going to a "college". It's in a somewhat longer dialogue at the breakfast. After that she wont appear anymore at the pool smoking or tanning.
Thanks.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
ok, after she gets wet, do the another private punishment, youll get the option to touch her pussy or to finish it

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
How do you do private punishment? I punished them quite a number of times, but I can't do it privately.
go talk to mom about letting you doing stuff, the hey i know what i want thing, an option for it will come up, then wait a few days, then ask again, you then can get the option during breakfast when you set up a punishment

Aet707

May 2, 2017
I am talking about these. If i am not wrong this should be the "secret" event that DS was talking about in the last version

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote