Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OLU

May 6, 2017
how do you use an older save on this version pls. I don't have time to start from the beginning.

nanonano_puding

Aug 30, 2017
You need to get 1000 and then pay cuntface the money when he and mom comes and ask for it and if you have not done so get the BJ from aunt in the lounge.

Once you have this done then keep looking at cuntface in mom's room every day he is there at 8 pm (while mom is in the shower)and you will hear a phone call, once this happens you can now look up Victor's name in your laptop.
Thank bro for the reply

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or doesn't Alice go smoking anymore ?? I give her cigarettes, but she doesn't appear at the pool. And she she's not sunbathing anymore either.
That happens as soon as you get rid of cuntface.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am talking about these. If i am not wrong this should be the "secret" event that DS was talking about in the last version
Last version 7.3 secret was getting anal with Lisa at the kitchen sink.

Don't know if this version secrete or not. I have started a brand new game and already having fun but no new stuff yet.

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
I'm confused. I'm boyfriend and mentor of Lisa and reach point, when i can invite Kira for night training and fuck Lisa at kitchen sometime. Also when i get punishment instead of Lisa she suck my cock. Is there something else or it's all that i can have for now. There was some CG with Lisa handcuffed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just keep playing and talk to everyone just like when you played up to this point, triggers need to go off before new conter with show up.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I'm confused. I'm boyfriend and mentor of Lisa and reach point, when i can invite Kira for night training and fuck Lisa at kitchen sometime. Also when i get punishment instead of Lisa she suck my cock. Is there something else or it's all that i can have for now. There was some CG with Lisa handcuffed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheShowstopper

Dudedude12

Aug 27, 2017
Can anyone please give a hint on how to trigger the movie scene? All I got were two photoshoots, the one with Ann and Kira was the last. I somehow cannot continue in that direction. Thanks.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
does anyone has a 0.7 save with lisa route? i followed the one with olivia path, so i can't trigger any of lisa's new scenes :(

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Can anyone please give a hint on how to trigger the movie scene? All I got were two photoshoots, the one with Ann and Kira was the last. I somehow cannot continue in that direction. Thanks.
Talk wilth them when theyre together at the pool eventually the movie it'll trigger out.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
does anyone has a 0.7 save with lisa route? i followed the one with olivia path, so i can't trigger any of lisa's new scenes :(
I dont want to be disrespectful but why dont start a new game, it pretty much easy with the mod.

But if u want to ask i suggest to go here:

Gl Mate.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Its been a while so I am not sure but if I recall you have to peek them thursday night (friday morning) at : 03:00 in the moms room. After that new dialogs opens

Reactions: Dudedude12

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
How to private punish Alice. I have private punishments it worked on Lisa, but when I mark that I will punish Alice after dinner I can't do this. Any solution?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote