Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
You need to talk to mum about what you want, then mark that you want to do private punishments all by yourself, you need to talk with her two times to convince, then you can do this.
It's just that when I talk about that I can't pick anything, there's nothing.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
It has been several (game) weeks, and all I get is the leave option when they are together at the pool. Thanks, though.
Talk with mom on Friday at 21:00 o´clock. Watch movie with her, instead of the normal movie, you ask where aunt kira is. The fun starts right afterwards.

Reactions: Dudedude12

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Any idea how to get those scenes with Alice in private punishment (grope/fuck)? When I grope her she gets pissed. Have all ready seen all other scenes. Those are the last ones that I haven't manage to get yet.

edit. NVM option just opened up.

Last edited:

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
How to trigger Private punishments with Lisa, Kate and Alice?
Punish Lisa and Alice before dinner couple time, then talk with mother two times and you get opportunity punish them after dinner. Punish Lisa couple time and you notice that she become wet during punish. It's trigger other opportunity in Mentor" rout. For Lisa you can go when sh alone and with Kate in her room

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
Any idea how to get those scenes with Alice in private punishment (grope/fuck)? When I grope her she gets pissed. Have all ready seen all other scenes. Those are the last ones that I haven't manage to get yet.
There's also Alice scene? I close game to early... damn

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I am talking about these. If i am not wrong this should be the "secret" event that DS was talking about in the last version
I had the ann coocking pictures at a Saturday or Sunday, after skipping morning shower and Yoga.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone has a 0.7 save with lisa route? i followed the one with olivia path, so i can't trigger any of lisa's new scenes :(
Page 6 post 120

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It has been several (game) weeks, and all I get is the leave option when they are together at the pool. Thanks, though.
Take a look under the light bulb and look at the "New Job" and read what it says, hints for all quest are there.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Punish Lisa and Alice before dinner couple time, then talk with mother two times and you get opportunity punish them after dinner. Punish Lisa couple time and you notice that she become wet during punish. It's trigger other opportunity in Mentor" rout. For Lisa you can go when sh alone and with Kate in her room
There lies my problem. Despite talking with Ann ('I know what I want' option) and declaring that Max should punish Lisa & Alice and not Ann it is always Ann who slaps them. I already selected this in 0.7.0.003, should I have waited for the new version?

Reactions: Erwin_Smith

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to private punish Alice. I have private punishments it worked on Lisa, but when I mark that I will punish Alice after dinner I can't do this. Any solution?
Go to Alice room when Kate is there.

Erwin_Smith

May 3, 2017
There lies my problem. Despite talking with Ann ('I know what I want' option) and declaring that Max should punish Lisa & Alice and not Ann it is always Ann who slaps them. I already selected this in 0.7.0.003, should I have waited for the new version?
I have the same problem help

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I got the Ann coocking scene by not showering and not doing yoga with her on Saturday (or Sunday) morning. I then joined her at 8 o´clock and got the scene.

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
Go to Alice room when Kate is there.
If I do this, then normal scene is played when I choose to fuck Kate or Alice to blow Max. There is no punishment, also I can't trigger this punishment any other day than friday. Every time I can Alice go to the club at friday...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote