Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
For anyone thinking you need to let eric have Kira in order to reach one of his kick outs this is FALSE.

You can still access both routes for getting rid of him without letting him fuck Kira. They aren't connected...

Reactions: a1fox3 and elmandor

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
For anyone thinking you need to let eric have Kira in order to reach one of his kick outs this is FALSE.

You can still access both routes for getting rid of him without letting him fuck Kira. They aren't connected...
Wasnt the sacrifice [Alice for Kira] necessary in order to trigger, Kate's mom ?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No, definitely NOT!
You don't have to let cuntface touch anyone except for the mother.

It's all about whether you keep his license or not.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wasnt the sacrifice [Alice for Kira] necessary in order to trigger, Kate's mom ?
no, all about wallet and as Shardoom told you keep the licence is hacker, you give back and made a deal kate mom. in both cases you wait till monday 10am pool and talk with kira. for hacker you also need to see him bitching on phone 8pm mom room when she shower can take weeks for this one.

Reactions: Shardoom

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I had the ann coocking pictures at a Saturday or Sunday, after skipping morning shower and Yoga.
I got the Ann coocking scene by not showering and not doing yoga with her on Saturday (or Sunday) morning. I then joined her at 8 o´clock and got the scene.
Worked for me on a Sunday. Thank you for posting this, I probably would have missed it otherwise.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
damm i use the mod to punish them all the times but it never goes private and their isnt an option to convince mom

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
This might be an old issue but I can't massage the sister? She never lets me, even with her top off. Any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I do this, then normal scene is played when I choose to fuck Kate or Alice to blow Max. There is no punishment, also I can't trigger this punishment any other day than friday. Every time I can Alice go to the club at friday...
Alice needs to be setup with cig's first.

cadefoster

May 10, 2017
What do you mean you can't get past it, it is straight forward and you only need to wait till the girls go shopping on Sat. then do the photo shoot.
Sorry I mean with Kira and Mom and Max. I got to the point where they did one topless and then my game doesn't change.
Cannot get Alice and Kate to do anything with me and cannot progress the story further Mom with the new patch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For private punishment after you get the new 8 game you must punish each one several times before the private punishment will be unlocked.

Just keep punishing them in the open and sooner or later you will unlocked it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry I mean with Kira and Mom and Max. I got to the point where they did one topless and then my game doesn't change.
Cannot get Alice and Kate to do anything with me and cannot progress the story further Mom with the new patch
Look under the light bulb and see what it says for the "New Job" plus look at each one there and see if any of them have something new.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
For private punishment after you get the new 8 game you must punish each one several times before the private punishment will be unlocked.

How did you get Max to punish them and not Ann (see my post #3415).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

can you do with mod or you have to do homework and cigs for few weeks.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
How to get private punishments?
You ask mom to do the spanking. You set them up several times each. It is better to focus on one and after do the other because if you set them up at the same time you can just spank one.
After several spankings you go to talk to mom again about "I know what I want" (or equivalent) until the obvious option appears. Mom will hesitate, talk to her at another time, you convince her. Next time you will get an option to do the punishment after dinner.

Reactions: Erwin_Smith
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote