Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well that ain't working for me. can you explain more specifically what you did in the rest of the week, not only on weekend?
Some say you need to be on the yoga path of Lisa GF and you need to be able to take shower with mom plus HJ and then on the weekend do not do yoga or shower and she should be cooking in just the apron.

My first playthrough will be the other Lisa GF path to see if it works there to.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Omg i still need help, i talk to my and mom wanted to punish Alice and Lisa and i got to choice do i want or not for both of them , when i am going to get that punish in private for them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Omg i still need help, i talk to my and mom wanted to punish Alice and Lisa and i got to choice do i want or not for both of them , when i am going to get that punish in private for them?
It has been explained 2 or 3 times now so go up and read about it.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
for the private punish, you have to talk to mom, do sores, give money, ...snip...
Yes, that did the trick! The financial 'need' has to be 0$. Then you can let Max do the spanking instead of Ann when you set up Lisa or Alice. That's what I was missing! Thank you!

May 25, 2017
Some say you need to be on the yoga path of Lisa GF and you need to be able to take shower with mom plus HJ and then on the weekend do not do yoga or shower and she should be cooking in just the apron.

My first playthrough will be the other Lisa GF path to see if it works there to.
yea, i am playing exactly that route and doing all those things,but it triggered on Monday morning after doing yoga,and showering together(at weekend)...something weird is happening here...

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
mentor opp is updated, but it's still same night with kira of ass fuck. What should I do to trigger to go further?

Reactions: ccccc
May 25, 2017
ok, twice in a row. works for me ,but try it yourself. give her massage in the morning, punish alice after dinner, another massage, sleep, shower, yoga, kitchen...

Untitled.png

as i said, something weird is happening here cuz i had option for massage twice in a day...

M

MantisK

Is anyone else having issue with Eric showing when using old 0.5 cheat to remove him? He is so annoying that being forced to go through 300 days AGAIN just to get to the one partial new scene is not worth the squeeze.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Serious guys i really need to complete that scene, i am doing everything now for mom giving her the money to pay the bills,doing online staff for here like food and cosmedics. I set up alice about smoke i can punish her but only in front of them not in private and about lisa its only says to mom punish her or its my fault that lisa is begin to be punished. I dont get it, what the heck i am doing wrong on this one...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Serious guys i really need to complete that scene, i am doing everything now for mom giving her the money to pay the bills,doing online staff for here like food and cosmedics. I set up alice about smoke i can punish her but only in front of them not in private and about lisa its only says to mom punish her or its my fault that lisa is begin to be punished. I dont get it, what the heck i am doing wrong on this one...
just wondering you are on lisa or olivia path.

May 25, 2017
forget about food, cosmetics and pool, that is just a pure waste of time. first of all, you had to talk to mom and demand that you are man of the house(or whatever it's called in game), then when you have option to punish them during the dinner, again talk to mom and demand that she don't punish you ever. set up ciggarets, make mistake in homework so you can have punishment option at dinner. then you can spank them, or take lisa's punishment, but spanking is better. do that for few days, or whole week and talk to mom> I know what i want. now you should have option to ask her for private punishments, she aint gonna agree immediately but tommorow she will accept. that worked for me. sry for bad english.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
for the punishment thing do u have to tell your mom to not punish u anymore? alice is fine in that i can punish her but with lisa it is continue so mom spanks her or the other option is no mom it was my fault not lisa's. been atleast 5 times now that is the same option

May 25, 2017
for the punishment thing do u have to tell your mom to not punish u anymore? alice is fine in that i can punish her but with lisa it is continue so mom spanks her or the other option is no mom it was my fault not lisa's. been atleast 5 times now that is the same option
just punish them one at the time, you can't do both in the same day.

edit: yes, tell her, that was your punishment for peeping. but you can still take private punishments if you want

Zorcah

Aug 9, 2017
How to private punish Alice. I have private punishments it worked on Lisa, but when I mark that I will punish Alice after dinner I can't do this. Any solution?
with alice you either have to visit her in her room after dinner (20:00 - 21:00) if she is not doing he cam show. if she is doing the cam show you have to go to her in the living room at 22:00.

im not sure if you need to complete any other opportunities first or not as the only one i havent completed is 'Mentor'

maklus

Jun 8, 2017
How do one get mom kitchen scene ? Skipped both shower and yoga on every day of week, then at 8.00am went to the lounge, nothing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote