Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
if i choose wrong can i have sex or event later by increasing mood or that chance its gone for good?
There is very few only 1 time sex and you should not be able to miss them.
Most if not all the daily sex you can have is based on mood for that day and once it is high enough you get to have sex again.

It is so easy to keep every ones mood high, you just need to get in a grove for every day and do the same this over and over again.

For Lisa, wash the dishes and help with homework.
For Alice, wash the dishes, give cigs, watch tv and be nice to her.
For mom, watch tv and give money later on in the game.
This is after you have done the first 30-40 days because you need to use them to build stats.

Without know how far you are in the game it is hard to tell you what you need to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes most of the sex scenes are repeatable.

Sex on camera is how Max makes his money.

Reactions: Darkaura

Athul2224

May 13, 2017
Ok the game can only hold 60 save's and you may have to many to save any more. Go to the save folder and delete all the auto.saves to open up room again.

Just remove the ones called auto.save , they look like this auto10.save they start at auto0.save and go up from there.
Thank you for helping me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't believe how many players have missed out on Lisa sex-ed training, the mentor quest line.

There are 3 paths to follow:

1. "Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex" This path you lose out on some eye candy. (Game play is same as #3.)

2. "Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia" you lose out on a lot of Lisa's sex-ed and a lot of sex each day for sex with Olivia 1 day a week.

3. "Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia" This path has all the eye candy and a hell of a lot of sex. This path will cost you a lot of money to complete but it is well worth it.

This "BigBrother v0.3 Walkthrough" is great but you don't have to follow about the not starting the Lisa paths until the end, you can start which ever one you want to at the start of the game. You have to pick one of them to complete Mentor quest anyway so you might as well start whichever Lisa path that you want to play.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
thank you all for hints however another question some events can happened on that day, and the days are unlimited?

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Need some quick help.
I'm at the point in the mentor quest where I gave Lisa $1000, Yoga 2 times a week and help Lisa with her homework.
She's supposed to give me a handjob while doing it, but I can't figure out how to get that. I also don't know how to do the practice sessions mentioned either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Need some quick help.
I'm at the point in the mentor quest where I gave Lisa $1000, Yoga 2 times a week and help Lisa with her homework.
She's supposed to give me a handjob while doing it, but I can't figure out how to get that. I also don't know how to do the practice sessions mentioned either.
So you have had Lisa first aunt training, do you have "No Problem" as one of the choices for helping with homework?

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
So you have had Lisa first aunt training, do you have "No Problem" as one of the choices for helping with homework?
Yeah. I have "No problem!", "Sure! (name mistakes)", (You can take a break, I'll do everything myself), and "Oh, there's so much ... Another time"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am sorry to say but having the " No Problem" as a choice is a bug or was cause by give free homework and it a bug that stops progression in the Mentor path.

Look at post 3002 just 5 above.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
I am sorry to say but having the " No Problem" as a choice is a bug or was cause by give free homework and it a bug that stops progression in the Mentor path.

Look at post 3002 just 5 above.
Aw that sucks. Thanks for the heads up though

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I can't believe how many players have missed out on Lisa sex-ed training, the mentor quest line.

There are 3 paths to follow:

1. "Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex" This path you lose out on some eye candy.
2. "Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia" you lose out on a lot of Lisa's sex-ed and a lot of sex each day for sex with Olivia 1 day a week.
3. "Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia" This path has all the eye candy and a hell of a lot of sex. This path will cost you a lot of money to complete but it is well worth it.

This "BigBrother v0.3 Walkthrough" is great but you don't have to follow about the not starting the Lisa paths until the end, you can start which ever one you want to at the start of the game. You have to pick one of them to complete Mentor quest anyway so you might as well start whichever Lisa path that you want to play.
I still DK what the difference between Yoga and Jewelry paths are if any. What eye candy do you get in the Jewelry path that is not in the Yoga one.
I have completely ignored the Jewelry path and I want to know if it is worth to start a new game from the beginning just to unlock it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For 1 after Max talks Lisa into not wear panties to school when he peeps at her in the morning getting ready for school she is naked.
When he walks into the bedroom just before school she will not have on panties.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
For 1 after Max talks Lisa into not wear panties to school when he peeps at her in the morning getting ready for school she is naked.
When he walks into the bedroom just before school she will not have on panties.
Thank you!
So it's the same content as the Olivia GF route. Not really the thing that will justify a full game replay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not for sure I am now doing the GF/yoga path in full this play through and will post about it when I come to any differences that I run across.

ADD: So far it looks like you have to do 2 yoga and less skin for the yoga path.
This means you have to have Max to sleep early for the yoga training.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for V0.7? Like including the Lisa path coz the walkthrough for V0.6 doesnt have it. Thanks
nah its not but am sure its answered here and current creator of walkthrough did ask some time ago many pages ago if anyone wants to do lisa way.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote